Something is not right? You have a suggestion to make? Let us know right here, right now!

Holtor

Apple (iOS)

Re: DML Unofficial Information Channel

Wed Mar 13, 2019 3:13 pm
If we get the same number of points per action as in the Pigsy event, this Castle is very hard. Consider the case where you always find the key in the last chest. Then the first level needs at least 4955/(6*150) cycles, thus 6 cycles, 445 points remaining. The second one needs at least

(4955+3476-6*6*150)/(6*200) cycles,

thus 3 cycles, 569 points remaining. Similarly one needs further 5,6,6,15 cycles for levels 3,4,5,6. These are 41 cycles, thus 10 days and 6 hours. I think we start with a few extra points, and maybe there are other sources like the Whale Mart, but it is going to be tough.

4955 is just a very high number of points for the first level. Maybe they change something about the rules again to make it doable, or they make the keys appear in earlier chests.

OTOH when you get at most 400 points per action in every cycle, and altogether you need 73862 points for both Divines, you cannot be faster than 73862/(6*400) cycles, thus 31 cycles or 7.7 days (not including points from other sources).

ElleTrainer

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

Fri Mar 15, 2019 4:32 am
Holtor wrote:
Thank you, ScareDiamond! Thus the chest costs shall vary this time. I do not see legendary or divine elements anywhere for the battles, most likely these are automatically allowed for any battle.

The colored comments show the sum of the step costs for the parts of the same color, for the cheapest path where you win the battles and the cheapest path where you pay/avoid the battles.

And the emphasis is even more on level 6. Almost 36,000 points, that is quite heavy. If we get again 400 points per action and cycle, this corresponds to a minimum of almost 4 days. The event runs for 10 days.

I was wondering about that, too! Is that what the +1 means, beside the restrictions? That you can bring a Legendary or Divine as an alternate?
Sorry, I'm Canadian.
Dragon Trainer since Nov 2016 - Level 155: 496 unique dragons - 62 legendaries, 19 Divines
Leader of deadly dragons
Recruitment code: f51b32
Team: Ra Taiyi Zhenren Lantern Warlord Pixie Storm - All level 100-8*

no avatar

Loller1

Veteran

Windows PC

Fri Mar 15, 2019 8:08 am
ElleTrainer wrote:
I was wondering about that, too! Is that what the +1 means, beside the restrictions? That you can bring a Legendary or Divine as an alternate?

*If* it is related to the elements at all, I'd assume it means "these elements +1/2/3 random elements".

Holtor

Apple (iOS)

Fri Mar 15, 2019 10:23 am
I believe it refers to the level of the opponents. The game would compute some number from the levels of your top dragons, and the opponents could have levels given by that number plus the (+1) ect. plus some small random number. Notice that these (-1), (+3) increase with increasing map level. And map #6 has comments like "light,shadow(+3)". It would be rather unlikely to have extra elements allowed there, light,shadow,legendary&divine sound about right.

During the last events, legendary & divine was allowed for all battles. Maybe the "get meched" castle was the last one where this was not the case, I am not sure. Edit: Actually no, this is not true. Even the Pigsy castle had battles w/o legendary/divine. The 2nd Odin castle was mostly like this though.

Lady K

Veteran

Windows PC

Mon Mar 18, 2019 2:48 pm
Holtor - Pigsy was with the smaller set pool and was made proportional pool vs. actual dorbs required. I imagine with costs like we've seen in the leaks there will be bigger pools.... there's no way they'll stick us with 300 the way through, and my guess is not even the set 400 pool of previous divines but maybe the ones that go up to 600 as top pool as you progress levels.

The +1 or +3 I'm also assuming are additional elements and are annotated as such for space reasons in the graphic (If they are correct).

Lady K

Veteran

Windows PC

Mon Mar 18, 2019 2:59 pm
I answered a thread not that long ago that didn't give a lot of information (English was not their first language) about tasks and gems. At the time I assumed it was a trial similar to the new task menu (which does exist - I got it when I installed a new game on my Android phone). 

Turns out I have the trial thingimy on Android, but not Windows. Hopefully you can see the pictures, I have trouble uploading large files (Australian internet is essentially two tin cans connected by string) so I shrunk 'em down a bit and put them together.

I'm not fussed about not getting it on Windows, I'm not that desparate for gems. You have to actually download these games and play them and achieve milestones before getting the free gems by the looks. Also it produced screen flash issues as "foreign" windows with ads etc often does on Android.

Edit: have also considered possibility is not some randomised trial but will not appear on Windows due to different platform settings. I don't know about the differences really, but I do know I only get an in-house GL ad on Windows wheras Android I get external ads.
Attachments
Tasks.png
Tasks.png (508.75 KiB) Viewed 1021 times

EdenH

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

Fri Mar 22, 2019 12:14 pm
Woah...
Attachments
FB_IMG_1553253191853.jpg
FB_IMG_1553253191853.jpg (38.66 KiB) Viewed 815 times
Proud co-leader of Deadly Dragons!
Android eur player, 466 dragons
Main team: Odin 95 8☆ Freya 96 8☆ Fall 96 8☆

Bazylka

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

Tue Apr 02, 2019 3:54 pm
Okay I can not 100% read this but the divines are Artemis, Athena and Hera
Hera is 30 puzzles and has 86 attack power and I am drooling...
Anyone remember how I complain about the goddesses missing? Well yeah, my dream came true so fast!

Playing since October 2018, reached 400+ dragons!
Current dragon team:
Loki 100 8* - IceSpike 100 8* - Odin 80 7* (in progress)

Holtor

Apple (iOS)

Tue Apr 02, 2019 4:05 pm
Thanks, Bazylka! The first 7 dragons have a new element, "M" ("mystic"? "mythic"?).

Edit: From left to right, these are
Chimera
Lamia
Echidna
Hydra
Manticore
Pegasus
Basilisk.
All of them are creatures from greek mythology. And the three Legendaries are
Eclipse
Thunderstorm
Twins (Gemini?).

HotMarvel

Apple (iOS)

Tue Apr 02, 2019 4:07 pm
What is that M?? So there is one more element going to be introduced?