Something is not right? You have a suggestion to make? Let us know right here, right now!

kevin3688

Google Play (Android)

Re: DML Unofficial Information Channel

Thu Jul 26, 2018 5:45 am
Finally a place to share info without getting bugged by someone that I can't blacklist.
I am from Taiwan.

johnna1975

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

Thu Jul 26, 2018 7:41 am
soukupmi wrote:
soberfella wrote:
Like these kind of things ?

What for?
They'll be in the wiki right on time anyway. With better quality images'n'all...

Doesn't it make sense to know the required elements before the event begins in order to make a decision whether one wants to level up a dragon or not? Especially when there are sometimes feeding events like last weekend? 
Such information could help a player decide whether to kill 2 birds with one stone. And maybe also decide which dragon exactly is the best to level up, if one has a dilemma between several  
But if the required elements are not needed anyway maybe one would rather save the food for later. 
Selling a dragon during an event doesn't help to change the level of the opponents but maybe with this information one could make that decision before the event, if someone for example got into trouble leveling up his bludgeon but doesn't want it in his team anyway. 
Wikis graphics is the best but the info presented here has its advantages.
YoniHaimovich/ b0248f/ 5. 11.2015/ 700 unique dragons/  C. Aphrodite, Oi'ra, Molim, Zeus, Plushie, Skully, Gentelman, Polar Bear, Sumo, Love, Briar, Crumbly all 100 8*/ ID: d2460h
Yoni Sleepovich/ 60b8a2/ 30.5.2016/ 700unique dragons/  Torch, Hades, Posh, Springtime,  Autumn, Vortex,  Id: 82d0c4
Level 160 Proud Leader of DMD and DMD2 and helping The Unburnt
Both Android Eur 
no avatar

makulatur

Veteran

Windows PC

Thu Jul 26, 2018 10:09 am
Higly appreciated, thank you - a great start, have a very warm welcome!

soukupmi

MVP / Dragon Elder

Apple (iOS)

Thu Jul 26, 2018 7:57 pm
johnna1975 wrote:
Doesn't it make sense to know the required elements before the event begins in order to make a decision whether one wants to level up a dragon or not? Especially when there are sometimes feeding events like last weekend? .

Actually no.
Afaik the level of the opponent's dragons gets determined when you enter the event.
So imo it's better to level up later than before the event.
I might be wrong, though.
A dragon, a dragon,
I swear I saw a dragon....
iPhone
Recruitment code: bcf3ba
Playing on iOS [EUR], started 16.1.2015
Clan: Dragon Addicts

Join us at the Wiki - http://dragon-mania-legends.wiki/Main_Page
no avatar
User

Lady K

Thu Jul 26, 2018 8:29 pm
I agree with soukupmi... I mean, sometimes I think I'd like to know ahead of time what elements, but then.. I'm a more of a "wing it" player. I don't use calculators, or look up on wiki how many scarabs I need etc or set alarms. I just do. Then, I'd be anxious for a week as well.. **** the fun a bit. But as for battles, surely if you level up a dragon before hand, you're going to increase the level of the opponents you're going to face in the event? If I took a dragon from 45 waiting in the wings to 70... I'd expect to see a change on average to the level of opponents I'd be facing across all levels of the event (I assume they average over 6 dragons. Has to be at least 6 judging by my opponents in general anyway). If I went in with my 6th or 7th dragon (say) at level 45 that would affect the average level. Better bet would be to just bank food in advance? Sometimes I think I'd like more forward notice of events to prepare... but that's probably me not paying attention (and also then there's the anxious thing).

But... it sure would be nice to save food if you're in a weekend feeding event (hahaha oh those were the days. You EUR kids are so funny. APA once you break like... maybe level 70 you ain't gonna win an event ever EVER again unless CASH) but at the same time, it kinda removes some of the challenge too. I'm more of a "wait til I get there" person. Which is why I think this section is good! If I don't want to get involved in hyper-planning or get anxious 2 weeks in advance about an event that should be fun... I'll not look here :)

ProudMama5SOSGleek

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

Idaho, USA

Thu Jul 26, 2018 8:32 pm
@kevin
Bwahaha! +1 for sure!
May the Goddess of Prolification shine brightly on your Breeding Den!
Android - Eur (Gold) 
b68042b

kevin3688

Google Play (Android)

Mon Jul 30, 2018 3:12 am
Chapter 2 started in China.
I am from Taiwan.
no avatar

reaver04

Apple (iOS)

Mon Jul 30, 2018 3:49 am
@Kevin, how many rounds is there? I see 5..

thank you for posting :)
iOS Eur : c1d3a3
^^Active in sending daily gifts add me! :)

kevin3688

Google Play (Android)

Mon Jul 30, 2018 3:51 am
@reaver04

10 rounds.

Cooling time seems to be 1hr 40m.
I am from Taiwan.
no avatar

reaver04

Apple (iOS)

Mon Jul 30, 2018 4:12 am
@Kevin, Thank you and Good Luck!! :)
iOS Eur : c1d3a3
^^Active in sending daily gifts add me! :)