Something is not right? You have a suggestion to make? Let us know right here, right now!
no avatar

D Tesner

Google Play (Android)

Re: No Videos at all

Thu Jun 14, 2018 3:24 pm
Mine worked this morning, then everything fell flat again, no videos available again.
no avatar

HappySi123

Google Play (Android)

Thu Jun 14, 2018 7:20 pm
Thank you, for me all videos are available!

snapdragon33

Veteran

Windows PC

USA, tennessee

Fri Jun 15, 2018 4:33 am
jhabitat gem was ok. 
battle rewards video are only at 50% or less
otto lotto about 30% of the time.
Snapdragon33
Proud Member of  The Crazy Train Gang
Windows 10 pc (Eur- Gold)
Gift and Play Daily
Referral Code:  9c460
Hope Springs Eternal
Treat others as you wish to be treated. 

galeforce81

Windows Phone

Fri Jun 15, 2018 5:14 am
Now instead of just the 30second video for Disney Magic Kingdom, I now also get to see the 15second one as well. So the chances of getting to watch a video has increased, but its still refusing to play some. This is on my tablet. I'm still unable to get any videos on my phone. Crashes immediately, though I have been getting a glimpse of the timer.
This Dragon Maniac is very proud to be a member of DMD WIN EUR.
Recruitment code: 88abb.

My Top Dragons are: Meteorite and Autumn (both lv91 7stars), Hermes, Archangel, Wind-up, Fossil, and Coral (all lv86 7stars) and Crumbly (lv85 7stars)

ProudMama5SOSGleek

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

Idaho, USA

Fri Jun 15, 2018 5:33 am
BTW, thank you SO much @pima/snappy! Your record keeping skills are immeasurable and oh, so helpful... Really!! Beyond words for my appreciation for your hard work and dedication! Thanks again!
May the Goddess of Prolification shine brightly on your Breeding Den!
Android - Eur (Gold) 
b68042b

Razvan_From_Gameloft

Dev Team

Fri Jun 15, 2018 11:28 am
Thank you very much for for the help so far!

We managed to find and fix one more bug ( fix was just activated server side a few minutes ago).
Theoretically the "took X button presses to get video" issue should be solved now. Please let us know if it still occurs.

@Keishii - we do not currently have any plans to bring the videos to Amazon

@galeforce81 - the crash is most probably a different issue. Could you please tell us what phone you are using so we can investigate?

Idoine91

MVP / Dragon Elder

Windows Phone

France

Fri Jun 15, 2018 11:34 am
I sometimes have a crash at the end of the video too, on my Windows Phone 8.1, Nokia Lumia 925.
I can still have the reward, depending on the exact moment of the crash, except for habitat gem of course. Else I can retry and usually it's OK...
Windows Mobile 10 / Windows 10 eur​
Started 11 January 2015 - 501 unique dragons
Referral code : 30ec
​Clan : Proud member of 'Crazy Train Gang'
Team : Autumn, Lantern 90 5*, Archangel, Vortex, Taiyi Zhenren, Warlord, Hades, Hermes, Deco, Aries, Ra 92 4*

Team : Archangel, Fairy, Ra 58 4*, Osiris, Taiyi Zhenren, Seth, Deco, Dark Ice, Isis 60 3*
no avatar

ukrneal

Amazon Mobile (Kindle)

Fri Jun 15, 2018 12:45 pm
@Keishii - we do not currently have any plans to bring the videos to Amazon

So what are you going to do for Kindle users to compensate them? Anyone using a kindle will not get freebies that all others wil get (and it's quite substantial). 

I am also quite a bit disappointed. We've been led to believe that the team was working on a fix since at least April (if not earlier). It turns out this is not true by your own words. Can you undersand why we feel misled? 

Maybe the compensation could be the return of the whalemart with unlimited trades (assuming you are actually working on bringing that back for KIndle users)? DO you have plans to bring that back for kindle users?
no avatar

makulatur

Veteran

Windows PC

Fri Jun 15, 2018 1:54 pm
Where was stated that Gameloft is working on a fix for Kindle users? At least what I have read (And I read quite some topics on this forum) GL has always stated that they do not intend to bring Videos to Kindel - it was assuemd and not spoken against that the business modells of both companies are incompatible in this particular part of the game.
Yeha, it kinda sucks. And a compenstation should be considered. But unlimited trades in whalemart is way to powerfull.

For me cvideos work again mostly. I had one or two "no videos" situation yesterday, none today. I only got the Disney advert...
no avatar

ukrneal

Amazon Mobile (Kindle)

Fri Jun 15, 2018 2:05 pm
It was stated by Andras on the third page of this very thread that they were working on a fix. Neither has Andras ever posted (that I have seen) that they were simply not even considering it for the Kindle. I'd be very interested to see any discussion of this that indicates otherwise for my own information.

The problem does not make sense to me since every other game on the Kindle that I have played on has ads. This is the only one that doesn't have them.

As to the compensation, it is not just for Otto. It is for Otto, free chests and free time advances to hatching. As I get none of these, I cannot assess whether whalemart is too much or not, but the items we are missing out on are not inconsiderable over time. In any case, we also get no whalemart, so that is four things (at least) that a kindle player loses out on.