Something is not right? You have a suggestion to make? Let us know right here, right now!
no avatar

0Dragon0

Google Play (Android)

Re: No Videos at all

Fri Jun 08, 2018 8:07 am
All right. I will not write any more, since it is unnecessary. Such ridiculous, ridiculous "staff" is very rare. For the non-working people, there is still some good idleness.
I apologize for the sincerity of the forum.

Carol M

Veteran

Windows PC

Dublin, Ireland

Fri Jun 08, 2018 9:05 am
With persistance I can get the video for the 'free' Chest - I haven't had a video for a gem in weeks - even when I know the video is working on the 'free' chest.

Andras, unfortunately this hasn't been fixed - perhaps you'd deliver a swift 'word' to the Devs - preferably with a boot?
Zeus, Plushie, Sumo, Vortex, Pixel, Briar, Lantern, Autumn, Firestorm, Warlord, Archangel, Pixie, Reindeer, Crystal, Guardian.  530 unique dragons.
Started 11th January 2015

And they said I wouldn't last - snerk

Proud Leader of the Crazy Train Gang
Also known as 'Your Majesty' p)

Andras from Gameloft

Community Manager

Budapest

Fri Jun 08, 2018 10:27 am
Hello everyone, 

Unfortunately, the fix didn't work; we keep trying and we'll let you know if there's any change. You can help our work by sending us your recruitment code/server/platform.

Also, we'd like to ask you to use a more respectful tone towards the developer team. Bashing won't solve the problem but it's distressing especially when we work hard to get the videos back. So, in short, we understand that it's annoying not having videos but please refrain from unnecessary toxicity. Thanks!

CritterFeeder

MVP / Dragon Elder

Windows PC

Fri Jun 08, 2018 2:59 pm
Andras, my info on both games is in my signature. As of this morning, I'm still getting the 'no videos available' message. As the only ones I watch are for the free EL chest and an occasional breeding reduction (I've only bothered Dungeon 2-3 times since the Dungeon opponents were leveled up), there obviously should be plenty of ads. In my games, it's only since the breeding ad was reintroduced.
Device/Platform: Surface Pro running Windows 10
Server: EUR (EUR GOLD)
Game connection: XBox, FB​

Recruitment code game 1: 1c8c00
​Recruitment code game 2:
ac808d
A Dragon for Every Occasion 

furballzen

Windows Phone

Fri Jun 08, 2018 3:38 pm
I've not been able to view any mat vids since Monday this week.
no avatar

tigershark

Google Play (Android)

Fri Jun 08, 2018 3:41 pm
Code: 9d90
Android
EUR Gold

ProudMama5SOSGleek

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

Idaho, USA

Fri Jun 08, 2018 4:02 pm
b68042b
Android Eur (Gold?)

I use all of the videos and about the only one that does work is the Breeding reduction (however, haven't needed it for 1.5 days or so, so not sure if it currently has issues.) Kudos for returning this feature, btw, it is one of the best things they have done recently. As long as they don't take it away again, as that is just cruel and unusual punishment! Lol!
May the Goddess of Prolification shine brightly on your Breeding Den!
Android - Eur (Gold) 
b68042b

no avatar

0Dragon0

Google Play (Android)

Fri Jun 08, 2018 7:24 pm
Dear Andras!

I understand. So you can not make an opinion if it's negative, only if it polishes and enlightens the unforced work beyond this amazing development team.
(Long live freedom of speech)

Then I would ask you deeply with great respect ...
For more than a week, he did not find out where he was supposed to mislead?
In a more than 1 week period, it was not possible to have a working backup on a server and look at the difference between status 2?
I apologize, but it's just a pretty ridiculous team beyond the force, because it's a little overdone to find such experts in the Bakery ...
Or I know that it's just a coincidence that the grandparents are going to make the free things happen before the general liberties, that the free things will disappear, and the people will pay because they can ...
But why is it that payment services are never mistaken for some reason?
They are more stable than diamonds.
Is not that strange?

And since I was so inhumane that I dare to write what many people think, hurting this majestic team, so please block my access to my roommate because the truth is offensive.

Thanks.

Cayman

Veteran

Windows PC

Fri Jun 08, 2018 8:39 pm
@0Dragon0 May I offer you a Romulan Ale? Perhaps made with a little 'cbd' for that body relaxing high that makes one chill?

galeforce81

Windows Phone

Sat Jun 09, 2018 12:46 am
Andras.
I've been managing to watch most videos on my tablet (phone still crashes immediately when trying) through repeated spamming and I have found that the only video that will play is the extended one for Disney Magic Kingdoms (30second one).

Don't know if that helps at all with fixing it, but thought id let you know.
This Dragon Maniac is very proud to be the co-Leader of DMD WIN EUR.
Recruitment code: 88abb.

My Top Dragons are: Meteorite and Autumn (both lv81 6stars), Hermes, Archangel, Fossil, and Coral (all lv76 6stars).