Something is not right? You have a suggestion to make? Let us know right here, right now!
no avatar

makulatur

Veteran

Windows PC

Re: No Videos at all

Fri Jun 15, 2018 2:56 pm
Okay, then you missunderstood him. You can only fix what is broken, videos for kindle never did work so they never got broken so they never will be fixed. This thread was about all other users: iOS, android, Windows and Windows mobile.

ProudMama5SOSGleek

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

Idaho, USA

Fri Jun 15, 2018 3:04 pm
@ukmeal
You are also missing out on:
Free dragon card pieces
Gems above habitats/farms
Dungeon refreshes
Campaign map "more rewards" for battles

You are right, it is very substantial. My daughters friend wanted to play this game but she has a Kindle. I advised her against it due to this reason (and whalemart). The losses add up to be quite substantial. I told her when she gets a new tablet to get an android and I would be her mentor. She said "just like in RL!" Awe! Warmed my heart, it did!
May the Goddess of Prolification shine brightly on your Breeding Den!
Android - Eur (Gold) 
b68042b

no avatar

ukrneal

Amazon Mobile (Kindle)

Fri Jun 15, 2018 3:14 pm
I don't think I've ever seen a game presented so unevenly across platforms....

ProudMama5SOSGleek

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

Idaho, USA

Fri Jun 15, 2018 3:16 pm
And why can't we cross platforms? Other games I've played it doesn't matter what platform you're on, everyone plays together.
May the Goddess of Prolification shine brightly on your Breeding Den!
Android - Eur (Gold) 
b68042b

no avatar

Happytiri

Windows PC

Sat Jun 16, 2018 12:29 am
So far no improvement for me concerning the video problem. They still won't play at all.

bansheeat

Veteran

Windows PC

Vienna

Sat Jun 16, 2018 4:16 pm
In my Game the Videos are now working. Although there is only the long and short Alice Video, and the long Disney Video "Magic Kingdoms" with Simba and Nala at the End.
But every Video I used today (Campaign Map, Dungeon, Chest, Cards, Gem, Breeding) is now working.
Code 1a29d6 Platform Windows 10 Server eur-gold
​Proud Member of the Clan "Devilspawn" - new Members welcome
My Dragons are all Lvl.81 7 Stars
Hathor, Lantern, Planet, Guardian, Skeleton, Icecream, Hypnos,Stardust, Prairie, Wolf, Agave, Agent, Golden Crow, Princess

johnna1975

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

Sat Jun 16, 2018 4:45 pm
My videos are working now and for some reason whatever you fixed, fixed also my El. My opponents are back as before, only 1300-1500 mostly and not 1000-2000.
YoniHaimovich/ b0248f/ 5. 11.2015/ 548 unique dragons/  Zeus, Plushie, Gentelman, Polar Bear all 90 4*/ ID: d2460h
Yoni Sleepovich/ 60b8a2/ 30.5.2016/ 544 unique dragons/ Torch, Hades, Posh, Springtime all 90 4*/ Id: 82d0c4
Crumbley 80 7*
Level 153 Proud Leader of DMD and DMD2
Both Android Eur

galeforce81

Windows Phone

Sun Jun 17, 2018 3:30 am
Videos seem to be working on my tablet, bit still only getting 2 videos.

Razvan: My phone is a Nokia 630 running Win 8.1. (Like I mentioned earlier, I have no issue playing the videos in a different GL game and they are usually the same videos)
This Dragon Maniac is very proud to be a member of DMD WIN EUR.
Recruitment code: 88abb.

My Top Dragons are: Meteorite and Autumn (both lv91 7stars), Hermes, Archangel, Wind-up, Fossil, and Coral (all lv86 7stars) and Crumbly (lv85 7stars)

anniesap

Google Play (Android)

Italia

Sun Jun 17, 2018 10:29 am
I play on an Android tablet on the EUR server (in Italy), but in my game videos are still not playing, and this has been going on since Friday. My tablet is a Samsung with Android version 4.4.4

I do not know what was fixed, but in my case it doesn't seem to have worked.

Very annoying situation, honestly, since I'm missing out on a lot of opportunities.

Could you please look into the matter and fix it for everybody?
Thanks!

PS: Up to Friday, the videos were working perfectly, so I don't think it's a problem of my device.
Leader of ARGYLE Clan, Level 15, League 4, Android EUR
We are looking for members who ARE active!
If you can take actively part in clan events, you are welcome! :-)
(no minimums required)
no avatar

mandy j

Apple (iOS)

Sun Jun 17, 2018 10:40 am
My video’s still don’t work :( 
I either get the message that there are no available video’s or a black screen. I play on IOS eur, on tablet nothing and on my phone with some luck only occasionally a video that works after retrying several times. My recruitment code is 072436