Something is not right? You have a suggestion to make? Let us know right here, right now!

BlackEmbers

Dragon Overlord

Windows PC

Australia

Yes it should go without saying.... but as it has never happened yet, it warrants repeating.
No dragon shall be homeless by 2020!

The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result.
Playing DML since April 2015 is probably not a very good sign, then.  :) 

Platform: Win   Server: EUR   06b4c
Catering officer aboard the Crazy Train.

no avatar

Karielf

Google Play (Android)

I'd love to know how many clan eggs each member hatches. Also think it would be fun to battle individual clan members and friends, happened once in enchanted league. It was more fun when you know the person behind the dragons. Having one profile would be nice, instead of different names depending on how the game logs you in.
no avatar

TaraDML

Apple (iOS)

I have a few ideas of my own:
  1. Ability to “un-fuse” enchantment trinkets. In other words, the ability to turn one “good” enchantment trinket back into five “average” enchantment trinkets. 
  2. No more “anonymous” dragons. Even if the dragon is currently unavailable you can still look it up in the codex.
no avatar

Arcticwolf5

Amazon Mobile (Kindle)

I love these ideas/changes!  There is just a couple of adjustments I would make.  

Quality of Life 1.  Funds back should only be given to clan members who took part in the event.  The ones who didn't take part should not receive anything.

The other idea of easy to sort teams for battles - having 3 boxes where you can place your 3 favourite teams.  You just select the one box and the team is there ready for battle.  You can always replace dragons to build up a stronger team within these boxes.

johnna1975

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

Carol wish for the bosses tobe able to fight reminded me of this thread, which is still relevant to GL to know since thre is one more month until update 4.0
My request concerns clans:
From the moment so many players left us after the last update becuase they got very unmotivated from it, we dropped under ranking of the top 50 to place 70. I noticed that we stopped getting new applicants, and then  Irealised that most players just look at the available top 50 when they search for a clan, so unless you get lucky to appear on the random list of clans which the clan search is showing you on the first page, there are very litle chances someone would look you up. Posting in the social media has never worked. I have been posting ads for 2 years and no one who joined my clan reached to me thanks to those ads.
1. Maybe there could be an algorithm suggesting clans to you according to your average score in the last month? The algorithm could then suggest me clans who score for example 40 times that score, assuming I am an average player in that clan or hat the clan is not full.
2. The very first clan events allowed to enter other clans, see the scores of each player in the last clan event, and then recruit them. That was practical because it is often the case that someone is the top of his clan, and is not even aware there is something better out there which could challenge him and give him more pleasure playing in a clan his size. I wish I had that option again.
YoniHaimovich/ b0248f/ 5. 11.2015/ 571 unique dragons/  Zeus, Plushie, Gentelman, Polar Bear all 90 4*/ ID: d2460h
Yoni Sleepovich/ 60b8a2/ 30.5.2016/ 568 unique dragons/ Torch, Hades, Posh, Springtime all 90 4*/ Id: 82d0c4
Crumbley 80 7*
Level 160 Proud Leader of DMD and DMD2
Both Android Eur

duncand

Apple (iOS)

@Yoni, very much agreed. There are a number of things which would make clan management better, easier, more fruitful... since we’re on the topic, all of which have been mentioned before: These are all things I do in a separate spreadsheet, but I’m getting weary of going to outside tools and apps for things that could easily be added to player menu. Sorry if I’m missing a few, but these are the ones I remember.

* clan chat working once and for all
* average player score / donations
* total player score / donations
* Clan average and totals since founded
* last active / last gifted
* which member activated which clan dragon
* which member(s) just hatched clan dragon egg(s)
* sending, trading clan tokens and other resources
* Additional promotion levels: Elder infers a member which has been in the clan a long time and known and respected by all members, not just a new member who has proven over the course of several events that they can participate (that’s a “Warrior”). Also there is a higher level of co-leader I can imagine that would be co-founder; a co-leader who has been with the clan from its begging and helped make the clan what it is today (top 50, league 5, whatever the goal is/was).

1) Leader / Founder
2) Co Founder
3) Co Leader
> VIP (very important player who wins MVP on regular basis [most mvp awards])
4) Officer
5) Elder
6) Warrior
7) (none) you might get booted soon

* Clan dragon usefulness.... Brimestone give you one gem for 2500 clan tokens? Come on. If we can’t change what the current dragons can do, maybe it’s a matter of adding Divine Clan dragons after Boone that actually do significantly useful things for the cost of tokens used.

</2 cents>

There’s so many aspects of the game which have been stagnant for so long they really do need updating to keep up with new divine changes, etc. as an example I still do those little side quests for that tiny little XP / gold bonus.... ya know train wind-void 4x times.... we’ve had shadow, light, legendary for two years + and divine for almost year? I have level 6 void skills on every void dragon I have at this point and I only use about three dragons on my team that have void... lots of shadow, light, legendary and divine on team though ;). Little things... lots and lots of little things, forgotten on the backlog as the drive for gem spending divine events push on with little supporting game aspects keeping pace.
soulFile: Level 150+
Dragons: Unique 574 | Legendary 80 | Divine 36 Boss 22
Team: (100x8)
 Taiyi Zhenren | Hypnos | Thor | Sumo | Plushie | Autumn | Skully
(80x7) Hathor | Skeleton | Yin Yang | Vortex | Lantern | Crumbly | Radiant
Clan Duncan: Level 15 | League 5
Dragons: Chip | Rupita | Striker | Gravelis | Amoura | Brimstone | Kutter
Team: (~95) Join Request | Code 40ccba | iOS EUR~Gold
"TURPILLI IC IACIT PUUERI TRILUNI DUNOCATI"  The Fort Warrior!
(Playing since 10.10.15, Clan est. 6.6.16)

johnna1975

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

@Raluca,

I wonder if this wish list thread could be communicated with you especially now a month before update 4.0 will be introduced?
I'd be interested in some feedback on your behalf.
Even if you can't reveal what would be introduced, maybe you could say what won't be introduced?
That could help somewhat with the level of expectations I believe.
For example one of such requests was the gift all button to which you made a statement you would not introduce such feature and gave your reasons.  personally feel better wit such statements because I know there is no point to ask it over and over every time a new update is arriving.
I suggested also to sum up such statements in a seperate FAQ pinned post (or a hub if there are too many pinned posts).

Thanks
Yoni
YoniHaimovich/ b0248f/ 5. 11.2015/ 571 unique dragons/  Zeus, Plushie, Gentelman, Polar Bear all 90 4*/ ID: d2460h
Yoni Sleepovich/ 60b8a2/ 30.5.2016/ 568 unique dragons/ Torch, Hades, Posh, Springtime all 90 4*/ Id: 82d0c4
Crumbley 80 7*
Level 160 Proud Leader of DMD and DMD2
Both Android Eur

duncand

Apple (iOS)

Couple More that are worth repeating:

1) (Critical) Boss Dragons placed in/out of vault just as any other dragon can be.
2) (Very Nice To Have) Option to take full resolution screen capture of one's Dragonlandia (full main map with all the islands)... Perhaps this option could go under the camera icon along with the AR gimmick. I think this would be a neat feature for players to be able to share and compare their Dragonlandia / Habitat Feng Shui. A lot of people dedicate a lot of time to organizing and decorating their islands... I often do "habitat ASCII Art" using habitats as characters, but I've seen far more creative implementations. This would not only help promote all the otherwise useless dragon "bling" available from inventory / purchase, but quite likely start a trend of player posting their works of Dragonlandia Art on social media like instagram, which of course also promotes the game.
soulFile: Level 150+
Dragons: Unique 574 | Legendary 80 | Divine 36 Boss 22
Team: (100x8)
 Taiyi Zhenren | Hypnos | Thor | Sumo | Plushie | Autumn | Skully
(80x7) Hathor | Skeleton | Yin Yang | Vortex | Lantern | Crumbly | Radiant
Clan Duncan: Level 15 | League 5
Dragons: Chip | Rupita | Striker | Gravelis | Amoura | Brimstone | Kutter
Team: (~95) Join Request | Code 40ccba | iOS EUR~Gold
"TURPILLI IC IACIT PUUERI TRILUNI DUNOCATI"  The Fort Warrior!
(Playing since 10.10.15, Clan est. 6.6.16)

no avatar

Paulo Canuto

Google Play (Android)

In my opinion,the main and nescessary change,is remove enchanted trinkets to forge enchanted materials,or change the use trinkets to gold for enchanted materials or the possibility buy trinkets with gold,in my game have a neck of sagred materials of the 40,500,and I don't have trinkets to forge they........ :-(
no avatar

Joy Calypso

Apple (iOS)

duncand wrote:
duncand

* Additional promotion levels: Elder infers a member which has been in the clan a long time and known and respected by all members, not just a new member who has proven over the course of several events that they can participate (that’s a “Warrior”). Also there is a higher level of co-leader I can imagine that would be co-founder; a co-leader who has been with the clan from its begging and helped make the clan what it is today (top 50, league 5, whatever the goal is/was).

1) Leader / Founder
2) Co Founder
3) Co Leader 
> VIP (very important player who wins MVP on regular basis [most mvp awards])
4) Officer
5) Elder
6) Warrior
7) (none) you might get booted soon

This is something I’m really missing.... I would appreciate if GL would introduce more promotion levels.