Something is not right? You have a suggestion to make? Let us know right here, right now!
no avatar

OnlyArtemis89

Windows PC

Thanks Toomas. You are amazing! :)
Platform:   Windows EUR

Recruitment code:   af52a2
Feel free to add me. I gift daily 

Started May 7, 2019
540+ unique dragons

no avatar

Kilowane2

Google Play (Android)

The gold/hr on the front page should not take into the account of the dragons in the vault. I put 20 Legendaries into the vault and the gold/hr was not affected. If you do implement that feature, I also found out there is no way to remove a dragon from a vault, except to assign to a habitat; there should be a way to remove a dragon from the vault without having to assign it to another habitat.
no avatar

toomas

Windows PC

Kilowane2 wrote:
The gold/hr on the front page should not take into the account of the dragons in the vault.

I will try to make that change with the next update.

Kilowane2 wrote:
there should be a way to remove a dragon from the vault without having to assign it to another habitat.

Agree with you 100%. Added this to my future to-do list.
- DML Planner for planning your temples and optimizing economy
- DML inspired mini card game
- 2048 minigame set in DML universe
- DML inspired tower defense minigame
- Dragon Mania Legends patch 4.0 wishlist

LoriN

Google Play (Android)

I have a curiousity question for you, toomas: Why are the Average Misbreed Times different for the Ranger and The Empress? They both use (will use?) the same required elements, with the same recommended combinations and the same percentages for odds. The only difference is the AMT amounts. I am not saying that one is wrong -- I genuinely want to know what the difference is.
Attachments
The_Empress_DOTM_Other_Combos.png
The_Empress_DOTM_Other_Combos.png (483.66 KiB) Viewed 1407 times
Ranger_DOTM_Other_Combos.png
Ranger_DOTM_Other_Combos.png (517.03 KiB) Viewed 1406 times
Changed profile pic because some were making assumptions about my team.
no avatar

toomas

Windows PC

LoriN wrote:
Why are the Average Misbreed Times different for the Ranger and The Empress?

The only reason I can think of right now is that, based on Wiki's information, Ranger was introduced in update 5.9 that also changed breeding times for several lower rarity dragons (Salamander, Boiling, etc). I suspect that I wasn't quick enough to update those dragons and that's why the AMT for breeding combinations was higher. Now that the Planner is up-to-date, the AMT is lower for those same combinations.

LoriN

Google Play (Android)

Re: A planner tool for opening up temples

Wed Apr 28, 2021 10:03 pm
That makes perfect sense! You know the saying, "Curiousity killed the cat." I wonder if I am on my ninth life yet? LOL
Changed profile pic because some were making assumptions about my team.

Lady Madonna

Google Play (Android)

I'm currently struggling to decide which of my dragons to continue to level up and enchant to constitute my long term team.  Of course, this is hard to reach a definitive conclusion because GL introduces new things like the Ancients which cause us to have to rethink.  I decided to try to evaluate my thoughts using Toomas' fantastic DML planner, but I'm really confused.

My aim is to have a top team supplying 3 of each element between them (I know not everyone will agree with this approach).  The inclusion of Ancient, Divine and Legendary dragons means that the team has to be rather larger than before they became important and, as much as I love Enchantment Mirror and Mass Blessing, I'm thinking that I need to bring up some of my Epics to give a more rounded team. I'm not using sigils so I don't care that they can't use legendary sigils and Legendary dragons are so hard to enchant due to the lack of materials.  

So I picked a level and a star level equivalent to my current top dragon, Taiyi Zhenren, and threw about 30 dragons that I might consider into a virtual team.

What is confusing me is the Team Analysis.  It is clear from the base health and attack figures shown in the team list that the Ancients, Divines and Legendaries should be much stronger than Epics and Rares and yet the analysis relegates those higher types to the rank of spares, rather than being the first choices.  Why?  What am I misunderstanding?
Attachments
Lady-Ms-Conundrum.jpg
Lady-Ms-Conundrum.jpg (326.87 KiB) Viewed 990 times
LADY MADONNA
MVP & UK Leader of WELWYN WYVERNS
English speaking clan, established December 2019.
We have spaces for additional active team players in our League 4/5 drama-free clan. Come and join us!
Code: d38967c
Discord: #7982 and #9863

INTERESTED IN A NEW FORUM??
Iliamna (Melanie in Alaska) has created a new Forum where we can chat about anything (including our favourite mythical creatures). Why not join us? PM Iliamna or me for more information. Hope to see you there.

no avatar

toomas

Windows PC

Lady Madonna wrote:
What is confusing me is the Team Analysis.  It is clear from the base health and attack figures shown in the team list that the Ancients, Divines and Legendaries should be much stronger than Epics and Rares and yet the analysis relegates those higher types to the rank of spares, rather than being the first choices.

Thanks for pointing this out! The Team Planner actually doesn't do much ranking there besides listing the dragons with the highest level (and if they're equally leveled, then the dragon list for each element is randomly ordered). I'll keep that in mind and try to get that fixed with the next update.

Lady Madonna

Google Play (Android)

Ahh!  Illumination dawns and they all got wet - lol.  There was me thinking the planner would give me some divine insight (pun intended).

Thanks, Toomas.  I'll go back to scratching my head . . .
LADY MADONNA
MVP & UK Leader of WELWYN WYVERNS
English speaking clan, established December 2019.
We have spaces for additional active team players in our League 4/5 drama-free clan. Come and join us!
Code: d38967c
Discord: #7982 and #9863

INTERESTED IN A NEW FORUM??
Iliamna (Melanie in Alaska) has created a new Forum where we can chat about anything (including our favourite mythical creatures). Why not join us? PM Iliamna or me for more information. Hope to see you there.

no avatar

NanG

Windows PC

Hello and thank you for the tool, I've found it very helpful. However, I went to input my new dragon THE Empress and couldn't find it there. Thank you again.