Something is not right? You have a suggestion to make? Let us know right here, right now!

Mladen90

Google Play (Android)

toomas wrote:
The breeding calculator uses weighted average formula to calculate the chances, meaning that each dragon on the breeding results list has a predefined weight, based on its rarity type. Lower rarity types have more weight to them (meaning higher base chance) and the final percentage is directly dependent on how many competing dragons (along with their "weight") there are in the results. The weights are just guesstimates and thus don't represent the real chances, since Gameloft haven't disclosed how the breeding chances are actually calculated.

While the calculator does indeed report the lowest chance for Pangu dragon, it doesn't take into account that there's a +5% extra roll chance for it, meaning that the Pangu dragon actually has the highest chance out of the breeding list. And since that +5% seems to be hard-coded and isn't dependent on the dragon levels used for breeding, then the best bet, ironically, is to use lower level parents (lvl 4 recommended), in order to avoid getting epic and rare dragons as much as possible, so you would get lower misbreed times and thus have the chance to roll for that 5% more often.

I know it`s something that i asked some time ago but i would like to know something else, if possible.

You were talking about how the 5% is not dependent on the dragon levels used for the breeding....does this mean that normal breedings are affected by levels?
Because i heard about it many times but i was never able to test it since i`m using random levels every time without paying attention and normally i get what i want without too many problems.
no avatar

toomas

Windows PC

Mladen90 wrote:
You were talking about how the 5% is not dependent on the dragon levels used for the breeding....does this mean that normal breedings are affected by levels?
Because i heard about it many times but i was never able to test it since i`m using random levels every time without paying attention and normally i get what i want without too many problems.

Parent levels should indeed play some role here, although whether or not you can feel the difference between using level 4 dragons vs level 30 dragons as parents is a different thing altogether. According to Andras:
Andras from Gameloft wrote:
First and foremost, we confirm that using higher level parents increases the chance of getting rarer babies.

You can read more about this here: viewtopic.php?f=1804&t=610725
- DML Planner for planning your temples and optimizing economy
- 2048 minigame set in DML universe
- DML inspired tower defense minigame
- Dragon Mania Legends patch 4.0 wishlist
- Web tool for creating your own dragons

Mladen90

Google Play (Android)

Mladen90 wrote:

Parent levels should indeed play some role here, although whether or not you can feel the difference between using level 4 dragons vs level 30 dragons as parents is a different thing altogether. According to Andras:
Andras from Gameloft wrote:
First and foremost, we confirm that using higher level parents increases the chance of getting rarer babies.

You can read more about this here: viewtopic.php?f=1804&t=610725

Ohhhhh....perfect that`s exactly what i wanted to know.
Thanks
no avatar

Amar Awargaonkar

Google Play (Android)

Thank u toomas for the information and keep up the good work.
Regards
no avatar

hupps

Google Play (Android)

toomas wrote:
Mladen90 wrote:
I tried to check a bit but maybe i missed it.
Is there any option that allow me to find which dragons i don`t have and that are actually breedable?

Sure thing! Search for "breeding" and then filter by "Uncollected dragons".

And yes, I know it's not intuitive at all right now. :')

Thanks a lot!

Is there a possibility to also search for the uncollected enchanted breedables?
no avatar

toomas

Windows PC

hupps wrote:

Search for "enchantment" and then filter by "Uncollected dragons". ^-^

Olga D

Google Play (Android)

Hello toomas. Is it planned to supplement for the "Economy"? 3 new islands are preparing to accept new residents 😊
Android EUR / code e550ff /Russia
Co-Leader from 'Рыси Беларусь'
Leader from 'Опасные Соперники'
admin in Facebook  Dragonmania Family
no avatar

toomas

Windows PC

Olga D wrote:
Hello toomas. Is it planned to supplement for the "Economy"? 3 new islands are preparing to accept new residents 😊

Done! Enjoy! ^-^
no avatar

hupps

Google Play (Android)

toomas wrote:
hupps wrote:

Search for "enchantment" and then filter by "Uncollected dragons". ^-^

Awesome! Thanks a lot for the quick answer!

wojtek869

Windows PC

Polska

Toomas,
Could you add sorting by dragon level, damage, health etc. in the dragon table in DML planner?
See jpeg included.
Thanks in advance :)
Attachments
planer.jpg
planer.jpg (877.04 KiB) Viewed 187 times
I love this game and I hate it at the same time ...
Recruitment Code: f44046 Windows [EUR]
Start playing: 06-11-2017
The number of unique dragons: 571 + 7 eggs
Best dragons: Hathor, Poseidon; Archangel, Root, Guan Di, Snow Queen
All best dragons have level 100/8*