Something is not right? You have a suggestion to make? Let us know right here, right now!

Nagnirnahs

Google Play (Android)

Mexico

Maybe I don't understand correctly but, is there any way on this Planner to actually tell me WHICH dragons to level up to level 45 based off only on the dragons I plan on leveling to 100? I.E. I plan to upgrade Bronce, Chang'e and Lantern Dragons. Is there any way for the simulator to tell me WHICH dragons are the best POSSIBLE combinations for the remaining 4 or 3 elements? 

What I'm trying not to do is add manually one by one the 300 Dragons (or so) that I currently have. I want the tool to tell me 'Hey, these are some of the best optimized dragons you should be upgrading ;)' and I can easily see that list and say "These are easy to get, these I already have, these are event-only so I will keep an eye if it comes around :)" or something :s.

I can understand if this isn't available (tons of people asking 'why is this suggesting me dragons I don't have?') but I personally would like to get any way to quickly know whichs dragons would be the most efficient dragons to level to 45 without spending tons of time manually adding every single dragon I own, or if perhaps there's an option like this I just cannot see, lol.

Thanks!
no avatar

toomas

Windows PC

Nagnirnahs wrote:
is there any way on this Planner to actually tell me WHICH dragons to level up to level 45 based off only on the dragons I plan on leveling to 100?

Not yet, but this is on my to-do list. ^-^
- DML Planner for planning your temples and optimizing economy
- 2048 minigame set in DML universe
- DML inspired tower defense minigame
- Dragon Mania Legends patch 4.0 wishlist
- Web tool for creating your own dragons
no avatar

FallenShadows

Apple (iOS)

I absolutely love this planner/tool! It’s made my OCD a bit easier to deal with when it comes to knowing exactly how much food I need to get my fighting dragons leveled up to the same levels. 

I am having a slight problem though. When I add a dragon using the Dragons tab, it does not always save the level of the new dragon. I have had to fix the level of my Cyber dragon 3 times now, it just doesn’t seem to save it. Is there something I am doing wrong?
no avatar

toomas

Windows PC

FallenShadows wrote:
I am having a slight problem though. When I add a dragon using the Dragons tab, it does not always save the level of the new dragon. I have had to fix the level of my Cyber dragon 3 times now, it just doesn’t seem to save it. Is there something I am doing wrong?

I'll contact you via PM and then we can try to get to the bottom of this issue.
no avatar

Mladen90

Google Play (Android)

I tried to check a bit but maybe i missed it.
Is there any option that allow me to find which dragons i don`t have and that are actually breedable?
no avatar

toomas

Windows PC

Mladen90 wrote:
Is there any option that allow me to find which dragons i don`t have and that are actually breedable?

Sure thing! Search for "breeding" and then filter by "Uncollected dragons".

And yes, I know it's not intuitive at all right now. :')
no avatar

Mladen90

Google Play (Android)

Mladen90 wrote:

Sure thing! Search for "breeding" and then filter by "Uncollected dragons".

And yes, I know it's not intuitive at all right now. :')

Nice...thanks :)
no avatar

Joy4joy

Google Play (Android)

Thanks a lot toomas, your tool is very useful!
no avatar

toomas

Windows PC

Re: A planner tool for opening up temples

Tue Jul 30, 2019 12:53 pm
Joy4joy wrote:
Thanks a lot toomas, your tool is very useful!

Thanks for the kind words! ^-^

mez

Apple (iOS)

Hey toomas. During the current divine event, granted you have unlocked the milestone, you can breed the typhoon dragon with a combination of water, earth and wind. The planner does not show any combinations. I would be interested in knowing the best combos for that dragon please :)