Something is not right? You have a suggestion to make? Let us know right here, right now!

Holtor

Apple (iOS)

It is not possible to tell the temple planner which elements of a legendary/divine are awoken, right? It always assumes that all elements are awoken? Probably there is no easy fix for that. But please allow the "Temples" window to be wider such that it can show more than 5 dragons in a line. One has to compensate for missing 3rd elements by adding further dragons to a line, and one cannot easily see them at once. Right now there is only the scroll bar at the bottom of that frame, which one cannot reach without scrolling to the bottom.

wojtek869

Windows PC

Polska

Hi toomas
There is not gobbler in possible outcomes in breeding calculator:
Attachments
gobbler.jpg
gobbler.jpg (381.63 KiB) Viewed 299 times
I love this game and I hate it at the same time ...
Recruitment Code: f44046 Windows [EUR]
Start playing: 06-11-2017
The number of unique dragons: 523
Best dragons: Hathor, Poseidon; Archangel, Root, Guan Di, Snow Queen
All best dragons have level 90/7*
no avatar

myssy

Veteran

Windows PC

Re: A planner tool for opening up temples

Sat Nov 17, 2018 10:21 am
wojtek869 wrote:
Hi toomas

Gobbler is the dotw next week, therefor its not yet breedable and i think he programmed the breeding calculator this way.
So come next week and gobbler will be breedable he will be in this list ;-)

wojtek869

Windows PC

Polska

wojtek869 wrote:
Hi toomas

Gobbler is the dotw next week, therefor its not yet breedable and i think he programmed the breeding calculator this way.
So come next week and gobbler will be breedable he will be in this list ;-)

Hi myssy
Already after writing this post I thought so too. But if the calculator appears (for now only as an option - in gray) the possibility of suspecting dragons after the combination breed on DOTW it also there should (in my opinion) appear "in gray" gobbler.
no avatar

toomas

Windows PC

Mon Nov 19, 2018 12:28 pm
Holtor wrote:
It is not possible to tell the temple planner which elements of a legendary/divine are awoken, right? It always assumes that all elements are awoken?

That is correct. Specifying which elements are awoken for legendaries and divines will be implemented in a future update.

Holtor wrote:
But please allow the "Temples" window to be wider such that it can show more than 5 dragons in a line. One has to compensate for missing 3rd elements by adding further dragons to a line, and one cannot easily see them at once.

I will try to improve it with the next update (which is either this weekend or early next week).

myssy wrote:

Indeed.  ^-^ But I agree that future event dragons could also be included in the breeding results, for those interested in knowing the breeding chance in advance. I'll add that to my to-do list.
- DML Planner for planning your temples and optimizing economy
- 2048 minigame set in DML universe
- DML inspired tower defense minigame
- Dragon Mania Legends patch 4.0 wishlist
- Web tool for creating your own dragons

Holtor

Apple (iOS)

toomas wrote:
I will try to improve it with the next update (which is either this weekend or early next week).

wojtek869

Windows PC

Polska

toomas, Is this correct? We can breed eg Emperor+Emperor and get Crystal?
Attachments
crystal.jpg
crystal.jpg (350.92 KiB) Viewed 241 times
no avatar

toomas

Windows PC

Mon Nov 19, 2018 11:02 pm
wojtek869 wrote:
toomas, Is this correct? We can breed eg Emperor+Emperor and get Crystal?

Nope, definitely not correct. Thanks for reporting! Should be fixed now.

Holtor

Apple (iOS)

Thanks a bunch for the update! That works for me. The GUI of the team planner is very neatly done too.

I wonder whether the Team & Temple planner could make suggestions for the completion of a plan. That requires quite a bit of additional programming, of course. Basically a program which looks up all 3 element subsets of the missing elements, displays the list of dragons for those, and then repeats this for each 3-element-subset with the corresponding reduced list. In particular this could figure out if there are any dragons at all which fill the gaps.

I am not certain whether there is a big demand for that because people's preferences for their dragons plays a key role in these decisions too. For me at least it would have been helpful to half-fill the temples and then having a program figure out the remaining dragons, either from the collection or breedable ones. For one last missing dragon you basically have this included already via the search interface which allows searching for the 3 elements. I am all set myself now, this is just a suggestion which might help other users.

[I stumbled across something odd with the search machine: "Golden" had no results, "Golde" shows 3 dragons. Edit: Now it works again.]
no avatar

toomas

Windows PC

It's that time of the month again. ;)

Team Planner
If the variety of dragons in the game makes your head spin and you find it difficult to choose which ones to level up, then maybe the new team planner may be of help. What it does is give you an overview of how elements are covered in your team, helping you spot missing elements and also cases of overcommitment (too many dragons with the same element).

Kudos to @myssy for beta testing this!

Dragon enchantment calculator
Select a dragon, specify its current enchantment level and see exactly how many materials are needed to upgrade it to a higher level.

Thanks, @reaver04, for suggesting this!

Farming suggestions
For new players looking for inspiration on what food to grow in their farms. Just mark your farm levels, specify your hourly gold budget and see how the planner would do the farming.

Kudos to @johnna1975 for helping out with an old food guide that inspired me to create this calculator.

Quality of life changes
- Temple planner page now reacts to bigger displays, showing more dragons at once for each temple without requiring the user to scroll.
- Fixed a bug which prevented searching dragons that had "Gold" in their name (affected Golden, Golden Green and Golden Crow dragons).