Something is not right? You have a suggestion to make? Let us know right here, right now!
no avatar

toomas

Windows PC

Re: A planner tool for opening up temples

Mon Feb 08, 2021 10:13 pm
kamianta wrote:
I wonder - as now we can buy breeding tokens from Whale-Mart and get them as Milestone Rewards - is it possible to add such dragons to list?

I am planning on improving the current breeding calculator to support temporary breeding tokens, breeding chance bonuses for chain breedings, etc, but I can't promise you any specific dates yet. But it's definitely coming. ^-^
- DML Planner for planning your temples and optimizing economy
- DML inspired mini card game
- 2048 minigame set in DML universe
- DML inspired tower defense minigame
- Dragon Mania Legends patch 4.0 wishlist

Dynamo-Deepblue

Google Play (Android)

Question, will the stats of the Ancient Plant dragons be updated soon since we've already been given the values of their damage and HP once all their elements are awakened?
Started: June 24, 2018
Referral Code: 9e767c
494 unique dragons

My Dragon Team:
Cheda (Chrono Loki), Rzeka (Íolhan), Kaguya (Chang'e), Awtum (Fall), Spyke (Ice Spike), Nights (Stardust), BigMac (Burger), Harpax (Doomsday), Elsa (Snow Queen), Angel (Lightwing), Shiro (Werewolf), Relic (Colossus) (57*5)

Dragon Wishlist:
Borealis, Mosaic, Steel Ember.

The artwork featured in my avatar was drawn by myself!

randradomgon

Google Play (Android)

hi Toomas, I noticed when doing random searches of dragons, that Blueberry comes up as reptilian, but not saurian.  I thought it looked saurian to me.
Can I teach my dragons to grow food?
Though I guess that could be awkward for the fruit-type dragons.  Wouldn't want to mix that up...
no avatar

toomas

Windows PC

randradomgon wrote:
hi Toomas, I noticed when doing random searches of dragons, that Blueberry comes up as reptilian, but not saurian.  I thought it looked saurian to me.

Good catch, thanks for letting me know! This is fixed now.

viking99

Windows PC

Hello, I think Freyja and Frigg are also in different body type.

Dynamo-Deepblue

Google Play (Android)

Dynamo-Deepblue wrote:
Question, will the stats of the Ancient Plant dragons be updated soon since we've already been given the values of their damage and HP once all their elements are awakened?

Adam gave us these stats for the dragons in another post (the planner just has the base values instead of the max values for their damage), could these be added in?

Foroskke: Ancient, Divine, Plant [Attack Score: 79 / 84 / 90 - Health Points: 246 / 275 / 290]
Puenwyn: Ancient, Plant, Void [Attack Score: 78 / 83 / 89 - Health Points: 245 / 274 / 289]
Íosghar: Ancient, Plant, Fire [Attack Score: 78 / 83 / 89 - Health Points: 245 / 274 / 289]
Íoshan: Ancient, Plant, Water [Attack Score: 75 / 80 / 86 - Health Points: 241 / 271 / 286]
Started: June 24, 2018
Referral Code: 9e767c
494 unique dragons

My Dragon Team:
Cheda (Chrono Loki), Rzeka (Íolhan), Kaguya (Chang'e), Awtum (Fall), Spyke (Ice Spike), Nights (Stardust), BigMac (Burger), Harpax (Doomsday), Elsa (Snow Queen), Angel (Lightwing), Shiro (Werewolf), Relic (Colossus) (57*5)

Dragon Wishlist:
Borealis, Mosaic, Steel Ember.

The artwork featured in my avatar was drawn by myself!
no avatar

toomas

Windows PC

viking99 wrote:
Hello, I think Freyja and Frigg are also in different body type.

Fixed, thanks!

Dynamo-Deepblue wrote:
Adam gave us these stats for the dragons in another post (the planner just has the base values instead of the max values for their damage), could these be added in?

Foroskke: Ancient, Divine, Plant [Attack Score: 79 / 84 / 90 - Health Points: 246 / 275 / 290]
Puenwyn: Ancient, Plant, Void [Attack Score: 78 / 83 / 89 - Health Points: 245 / 274 / 289]
Íosghar: Ancient, Plant, Fire [Attack Score: 78 / 83 / 89 - Health Points: 245 / 274 / 289]
Íoshan: Ancient, Plant, Water [Attack Score: 75 / 80 / 86 - Health Points: 241 / 271 / 286]

Done, thanks for relaying the info!

Eugene Anufriyev

Google Play (Android)

Hi toomas,
Could you add the Spicy dragon, please?
Platform: Android (EUR)
Player ID: 4h8eh7e
Code: 2f6cf5c
no avatar

toomas

Windows PC

Re: A planner tool for opening up temples

Thu Mar 11, 2021 10:57 pm
Eugene Anufriyev wrote:
Could you add the Spicy dragon, please?

Done!
no avatar

Kilowane2

Google Play (Android)

Would it be possible to include a gold/hour increase on the mass feeding portion of the Feeding page?

I also noticed on the Feeding page is that if you show 100 dragons, they fall outside the border.

One last thing. You sometime will have a donation prompt pop up but now that I want to donate I can't find a link within the page. Maybe the Help or Settings page would be a good location.