Something is not right? You have a suggestion to make? Let us know right here, right now!

Lady Madonna

Google Play (Android)

NanG wrote:
Hello and thank you for the tool, I've found it very helpful. However, I went to input my new dragon THE Empress and couldn't find it there. Thank you again.

She's definitely there.  Might be case sensitive.  Try simply searching for Empress and they'll both come up,
LADY MADONNA
MVP & UK Leader of WELWYN WYVERNS
English speaking clan, established December 2019.
We have spaces for additional active team players in our League 4/5 drama-free clan. Come and join us!
Code: d38967c
Discord: #7982 and #9863

INTERESTED IN A NEW FORUM??
Iliamna (Melanie in Alaska) has created a new Forum where we can chat about anything (including our favourite mythical creatures). Why not join us? PM Iliamna or me for more information. Hope to see you there.

no avatar

NanG

Windows PC

Re: A planner tool for opening up temples

Wed May 05, 2021 12:33 am
Thank you Lady Madonna. Yes, yes it is definitely there doing it your way. lol I'm sorry for bothering people here. User error.
no avatar

silbaer

Google Play (Android)

Re: A planner tool for opening up temples

Thu May 20, 2021 12:14 am
If you want to calc the max feeding level and you enter an amount of food that is higher than needed for level 100 the planer crashes. E.g. level 70 and an amount of 233 mio food.
no avatar

toomas

Windows PC

silbaer wrote:
If you want to calc the max feeding level and you enter an amount of food that is higher than needed for level 100 the planer crashes. E.g. level 70 and an amount of 233 mio food.

Thanks for letting me know! I will try to get that fixed in the next update.
- DML Planner for planning your temples and optimizing economy
- DML inspired mini card game
- 2048 minigame set in DML universe
- DML inspired tower defense minigame
- Dragon Mania Legends patch 4.0 wishlist
no avatar

bricem

Windows PC

I searched through this topic and didn't see this answered/requested so please let me know if I missed something. toomas, your tool is extremely useful and a feature I think would be great (though possibly too calculation-intensive) is a percentage of unowned dragon chance when breeding. It would be awesome if I had a list of breeding combinations sorted by the most likely to return a new dragon, but even showing it at the top of the table for the normal breeding calculator would be helpful.
no avatar

toomas

Windows PC

bricem wrote:
It would be awesome if I had a list of breeding combinations sorted by the most likely to return a new dragon, but even showing it at the top of the table for the normal breeding calculator would be helpful.

I'll see if I can sneak your idea into this year's plans. It certainly is a good idea, especially for newer players for whom pretty much any breeding combination offers new dragons.
no avatar

Tifany

Windows PC

Hi Toomas,
The forum will be closing at end of june and I hope the discussion with you about dml planner can continue on Discord server. If so, how to find there the continuation of this very helpfull conversation ?
no avatar

toomas

Windows PC

Tifany wrote:
The forum will be closing at end of june and I hope the discussion with you about dml planner can continue on Discord server. If so, how to find there the continuation of this very helpfull conversation ?

No worries, I'm currently working on a solution for that. Hope to have something more concrete to announce in a couple of weeks.  ^-^

randradomgon

Google Play (Android)

is there a Discord server for your planner? Would it be difficult/inconvenient/too-much-extra-work to have one as well as whatever solution you're working on?
Can I teach my dragons to grow food?
Though I guess that could be awkward for the fruit-type dragons.  Wouldn't want to mix that up...
no avatar

toomas

Windows PC

randradomgon wrote:
is there a Discord server for your planner? Would it be difficult/inconvenient/too-much-extra-work to have one as well as whatever solution you're working on?

I do hope that a moderator on the Gameloft Discord server would be kind enough to create a #dml-planner channel once the forum here is closed down.  ^-^