Something is not right? You have a suggestion to make? Let us know right here, right now!
no avatar

toomas

Windows PC

Kilowane2 wrote:
Would it be possible to include a gold/hour increase on the mass feeding portion of the Feeding page?

I also noticed on the Feeding page is that if you show 100 dragons, they fall outside the border.

One last thing. You sometime will have a donation prompt pop up but now that I want to donate I can't find a link within the page. Maybe the Help or Settings page would be a good location.

All three done! ^-^
- DML Planner for planning your temples and optimizing economy
- DML inspired mini card game
- 2048 minigame set in DML universe
- DML inspired tower defense minigame
- Dragon Mania Legends patch 4.0 wishlist
no avatar

Kilowane2

Google Play (Android)

Re: A planner tool for opening up temples

Sun Mar 14, 2021 12:08 am
Awesome. Donated.

With the gold calculation does that include VIP and Boss? If not, a toggle to it would be beneficial.
no avatar

toomas

Windows PC

Kilowane2 wrote:
Awesome. Donated.

Much appreciated! ^-^

Kilowane2 wrote:
With the gold calculation does that include VIP and Boss? If not, a toggle to it would be beneficial.

Done. Enjoy!

cryscryb

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

Kilowane2 wrote:
One last thing. You sometime will have a donation prompt pop up but now that I want to donate I can't find a link within the page. Maybe the Help or Settings page would be a good location.

I was looking for this too but in a different thread, thought I must have been blind because I couldn't find it? --I am kinda blind a lot of the time lol. I was sure I had seen and used it once before but couldn't seem to locate my own butt in the dark with this with both hands until I came here and read the above. LOL thanks for that!

Edit: Just a thought--maybe it could be on more than one place? At the bottom of the landing page would be great too Toomas, that's the first place I looked:
https://dml-planner.eu/
Putting on this page isn't a bad idea either?:
https://dml-planner.eu/app/guide

Direct link for folks wanting to contribute:
https://dml-planner.eu/app/settings

LoriN

Google Play (Android)

I know you include Chain/Blitz Breeding events in the Breeding section for easy reference, but have you thought about including event-related breeding token combos? For example, in this month's Dragonmaster Pass you have a chance to breed both Sovereign and Noir if you have purchased the Premium Pass (and earn enough points, obviously). I had a clanmate ask me what the combo was for Sovereign and I had to dig to find it -- I kept clicking and clicking on the little box on the Dragonmaster Pass milestone chart and my fat fingers kept missing the itty bitty yellow info box so I only got the generic message explaining what it was. I eventually managed to hit the little i box correctly and got the info I was looking for, but having it on the Planner would be so nice (and easy to find).
Changed profile pic because some were making assumptions about my team.
no avatar

toomas

Windows PC

LoriN wrote:
I know you include Chain/Blitz Breeding events in the Breeding section for easy reference, but have you thought about including event-related breeding token combos?

Happy to let you know that this is exactly what I'm currently developing for the Planner.  ^-^

LoriN

Google Play (Android)

toomas wrote:
LoriN wrote:
I know you include Chain/Blitz Breeding events in the Breeding section for easy reference, but have you thought about including event-related breeding token combos?

Happy to let you know that this is exactly what I'm currently developing for the Planner.  ^-^

Can I just say again how awesome you are?!?! Thanks so much!
Changed profile pic because some were making assumptions about my team.

Sheesh4

Google Play (Android)

USA

Sweet. I was wondering about that too. Would be a lot easier to have the DM pass dragons in the Planner, as I had to reverse breed 8 different dragons and figure out ideal combination of 4 elements among all possible combinations of 3 to figure out ideal combination for Noir :D
Joined DML 6 years ago (February 2, 2015). Took 4.5 year break. ~ lvl.119
Sheesh4 d6ea3
EUR Android
no avatar

OnlyArtemis89

Windows PC

Hi Toomas. In the mass feeding section of the Planner it gives me the additional gold production value for leveling multiple dragons but not the food cost. The food cost just stays at zero now.
Platform:   Windows EUR

Recruitment code:   af52a2
Feel free to add me. I gift daily 

Started May 7, 2019
540+ unique dragons

no avatar

toomas

Windows PC

OnlyArtemis89 wrote:
In the mass feeding section of the Planner it gives me the additional gold production value for leveling multiple dragons but not the food cost. The food cost just stays at zero now.

Well, that was embarrassing... Fixed now. Thanks for letting me know!