Something is not right? You have a suggestion to make? Let us know right here, right now!

Airbender1505

Google Play (Android)

Angie, everyone noticed that, but the fact that it was never made official by gameloft could be the reason why the wiki and Planner aren't updating the timers yet.
Silver_Wings
Fanart Club
Dragon Trainer since July 2017 
671 dragons collected so far <3
Fav Dragons : Hermes, Gemini Twins, Zodiac, Ice Feather, (all future wind ancient dragons lol) 

Sheesh4

Google Play (Android)

USA

Hi toomas!

I have a really helpful suggestion for the planner tool!

Can you please make it so that adding a Boss dragon to your collection updates the Dashboard value for
gold from dragons / hour
That would really help in managing economy better! I know it's easy to just do the math in my head, but it would be cool if the planner did it for me! It doesn't seem like it would be tough to implement, since there aren't too many boss dragons. Just a thought :D
Joined DML 6 years ago (February 2, 2015). Took 4.5 year break. ~ lvl.117
Sheesh4 d6ea3
EUR Android
no avatar

toomas

Windows PC

Re: A planner tool for opening up temples

Thu Jan 07, 2021 12:17 pm
Sheesh4 wrote:
Can you please make it so that adding a Boss dragon to your collection updates the Dashboard value for
gold from dragons / hour

Done! ^-^

- DML Planner for planning your temples and optimizing economy
- DML inspired mini card game
- 2048 minigame set in DML universe
- DML inspired tower defense minigame
- Dragon Mania Legends patch 4.0 wishlist

Sheesh4

Google Play (Android)

USA

Thu Jan 07, 2021 12:18 pm
Wow, you are incredible..... That was so fast!! I didn't think the code would be too hard to implement. A few lines or so. But wow. You're awesome!! Thank you, Toomas! Very helpful for economy projections! :) ^.^
Sheesh4 d6ea3
EUR Android

Sheesh4

Google Play (Android)

USA

Thu Jan 07, 2021 12:23 pm
Also, I didn't realize the Sigils feature had so many awesome tools! Now I can keep track of my sigil inventory for each sigil and help manage fusion from an intuitive interface. Will help immensely <3 The Improvements feature is also super awesome. Tells me which dragon investing a sigil in would benefit more and to what percentage :D
Sheesh4 d6ea3
EUR Android

Hakaru

Google Play (Android)

I'm not sure but i think there's a problem in the sigil fusion calculator.
As you can see on the rare part, i can try to get 7 rare wonder sigils with 2600 trinkets.
Converting 10 commons on 2 uncommons (2x50 trinkets) then converting 30 uncommons on 5 rares (5x500 trinkets) so 2600 trinkets total.
Then on the epic part, the calculator show that i need 4850 when the conversion costs 2000, it should be 4600 trinkets and not 4850, right ?
Did i forget something ?
Attachments
planner_sigil_prob.jpg
Sigil fusion system - problem ?
planner_sigil_prob.jpg (157.14 KiB) Viewed 561 times
Level 160
Platform/Server : Android/Eur
681 unique dragons
Main team members lvl 100 8*: Ra, Fall, Autumn, Taiyi Zhenren, Momo'tu
Who's next team member ? Is it a divine, a legendary or an ancient ?
Is it for classic fights or for the dungeon ?

Collection wish list : Heimdall, Ultimate Chronos, Freyja, Zephujin, Koth'ez, Death Knight

soukupmi

MVP / Dragon Elder

Apple (iOS)

Airbender1505 wrote:
Angie, everyone noticed that, but the fact that it was never made official by gameloft could be the reason why the wiki and Planner aren't updating the timers yet.

yep - that is exactly the reason
A dragon, a dragon,
I swear I saw a dragon....

Recruitment code: bcf3ba
Playing on iOS [EUR], started 16.1.2015
Clan: Dragon Addicts

Join us at the Wiki - http://dragon-mania-legends.wiki/Main_Page

Sheesh4

Google Play (Android)

USA

Toomas, how hard do you think it would be to somehow tell the strength of each of the dragon's skills? (fire, plant, energy, etc.) With the assumption that this dragon was already level 6 on all its skills, and obviously taking its level into account and its base elemental attack strength. And including applying any boosts from sigils (if equipped).

For leg, div, ancient, in terms of awakening elements, to simplify the process, maybe just have the algorithms assume that all elements are unlocked and level 6. I know that this idea would take a bit more coding than others I've proposed.

I'm just asking because you already have done so so so much with your website. But that is just an idea if you're ever looking for another project to tackle! It would be super useful, I have no doubt. :)

Also, some sort of way to figure out the effect that certain skills have. Especially Divine Blessing. Say Dragon1 has rare Acceptance Sigil equipped. It receives Divine blessing from a Divine dragon with rare Wonder equipped. What are Dragon1's skill strengths now? When you're battling and cast Divine Blessing, the little context menus that pop up when you click on your dragon or your oponnent don't adjust the skill strength calculations from what they were pre-Blessing.

The only way that I can tell is try to do the math out in my head, even though it gets quite confusing because it's stacked sigils and stacked effects. Or I can try to examine the amount of damage that shows on the screen as a dragon is being attacked. But this on-screen attack amount pop-up varies by Normal,Weak,and Strong attacks and if the Dragon has sigils like Evasion, Defiance, or Turtle. Or if your dragon has a negative status effect (like Wind, Shadow, or Ancient) that reduces its damage.

I know this is long-winded, but do you  think there's a way to code this into the site, or does it seem like it wouldn't be that helpful? Or not helpful enough to invest time into implementing? Maybe some sort of Damage calculator. I don't know. Sigils make previously straightforward damage calculations a heck of a lot more difficult to figure out.

Either way, just an idea I know would be very helpful for me!!
Sheesh4 d6ea3
EUR Android

Sheesh4

Google Play (Android)

USA

Oh, also, was just wondering if the gold calculator on the Dashboard takes VIP level into consideration?
I know that dragons produce 20% more gold starting at VIP level 1.

You have us enter our VIP level in settings, so it could be pulled directly from there. :) Would be super super helpful in further determining island economy!!
Sheesh4 d6ea3
EUR Android
no avatar

toomas

Windows PC

Sheesh4 wrote:
Say Dragon1 has rare Acceptance Sigil equipped. It receives Divine blessing from a Divine dragon with rare Wonder equipped. What are Dragon1's skill strengths now?

Battle simulator will answer you that. But no date yet on when it will be ready. ^-^

Sheesh4 wrote:
Oh, also, was just wondering if the gold calculator on the Dashboard takes VIP level into consideration?

Added a checkbox right after the boss one for toggling VIP bonus on and off.

Hakaru wrote:
I'm not sure but i think there's a problem in the sigil fusion calculator.
As you can see on the rare part, i can try to get 7 rare wonder sigils with 2600 trinkets.
Converting 10 commons on 2 uncommons (2x50 trinkets) then converting 30 uncommons on 5 rares (5x500 trinkets) so 2600 trinkets total.
Then on the epic part, the calculator show that i need 4850 when the conversion costs 2000, it should be 4600 trinkets and not 4850, right ?

Fixed. Thanks for reporting this!

A couple of other changes/fixes:
  1. The close button for dragon profile now scrolls with the content.
  2. Removed the sigil button for boss dragons.
  3. Fixed a case where adding the same collected dragon to sigil comparison twice caused the sorting order to brake.
  4. "Show breed/hatch time" checkbox now remembers its state on the Dragons page.
  5. Updated breed/hatch times for the following dragons: Elephant, Harpy, Boiling, Rustwater, Ice, Snow, Cloud, Eel, Rain, Melon, Mud, Elemental, Clownfish, Agnes, Imperial, Breeze Rock, Agave, Masque, Salamander, Tribal
- DML Planner for planning your temples and optimizing economy
- DML inspired mini card game
- 2048 minigame set in DML universe
- DML inspired tower defense minigame
- Dragon Mania Legends patch 4.0 wishlist