Something is not right? You have a suggestion to make? Let us know right here, right now!

Dynamo-Deepblue

Google Play (Android)

Hello! This might have been answered on a previous page, but how does one add Boss Dragons to Boss Habitats? All I'm getting is a blank page for a list when I try to search for them and add them, even though the site says it returns 28 dragons for that search.
Started: June 24, 2018
Referral Code: 9e767cc
Clan: Khan Bros.

Current Strongest Dragons:
Spyke / ICE SPIKE (44*4)
Nights / STARDUST (45*3)
Zero / MACHINE (41*4)
BigMac / BURGER (41*3)
Kaguya / CHANG'E (40*3)
Chroma / VIVID (40*3)
Eddie / SEAHORSE (40*3)
no avatar

toomas

Windows PC

Dynamo-Deepblue wrote:
This might have been answered on a previous page, but how does one add Boss Dragons to Boss Habitats? All I'm getting is a blank page for a list when I try to search for them and add them, even though the site says it returns 28 dragons for that search.

Make sure your filter below the search field is set to either "Show all dragons" or "Show collected dragons".

If it already is and you still don't see the list of boss dragons, even though the search reports that there are 28 results, then please send me a private message with your Support ID from the settings page so I can investigate.
- DML Planner for planning your temples and optimizing economy
- 2048 minigame set in DML universe
- DML inspired tower defense minigame
- Dragon Mania Legends patch 4.0 wishlist
- Web tool for creating your own dragons
no avatar

toomas

Windows PC

Re: A planner tool for opening up temples

Wed Jun 19, 2019 11:15 am
@Dynamo-Deepblue, you need to enable private messaging for me to be able to answer you. ^-^

Just open up your account settings here on the forum, then General settings --> Allow users to send you private messages.
no avatar

Urupakito

Windows PC

I have the same problem with the boss dragons. My support ID 2b3bf3eee2, Thank you

Dynamo-Deepblue

Google Play (Android)

toomas wrote:
@Dynamo-Deepblue, you need to enable private messaging for me to be able to answer you. ^-^

Just open up your account settings here on the forum, then General settings --> Allow users to send you private messages.

Sorry about that, should be good now!
Started: June 24, 2018
Referral Code: 9e767cc
Clan: Khan Bros.

Current Strongest Dragons:
Spyke / ICE SPIKE (44*4)
Nights / STARDUST (45*3)
Zero / MACHINE (41*4)
BigMac / BURGER (41*3)
Kaguya / CHANG'E (40*3)
Chroma / VIVID (40*3)
Eddie / SEAHORSE (40*3)
no avatar

toomas

Windows PC

Wed Jun 19, 2019 11:24 pm
To @Dynamo-Deepblue and @Urupakito - the issue with boss dragon search has been fixed now. This happened if the user had set the sorting to either damage, health or gold, and then searched for boss dragons, which resulted in an empty list. This shouldn't be a problem anymore, and you can sort by any column you'd like.

Kudos to @johnna1975 for helping me test the planner and find the faulty code in the middle of the night.
no avatar

Mladen90

Google Play (Android)

How is the % of breeding working? Pangu has a 0.5% of success and i saw many of them.
I got it also after 4 tries more or less.

ps.still waiting for the translation of dragon names in different language....do you have any eta on it?(like said before i`m available to help with italian language)
no avatar

myssy

Veteran

Windows PC

Mladen90 wrote:
How is the % of breeding working? Pangu has a 0.5% of success and i saw many of them.

ps.still waiting for the translation of dragon names in different language....do you have any eta on it?(like said before i`m available to help with italian language)

noone knows that for sure....the % from toomas side or any other DML breeding calculator are just estimated chances, depending on the number of offsprings and (maybe) the rarity of the dragon offsprings
no avatar

toomas

Windows PC

Mladen90 wrote:

The breeding calculator uses weighted average formula to calculate the chances, meaning that each dragon on the breeding results list has a predefined weight, based on its rarity type. Lower rarity types have more weight to them (meaning higher base chance) and the final percentage is directly dependent on how many competing dragons (along with their "weight") there are in the results. The weights are just guesstimates and thus don't represent the real chances, since Gameloft haven't disclosed how the breeding chances are actually calculated.

While the calculator does indeed report the lowest chance for Pangu dragon, it doesn't take into account that there's a +5% extra roll chance for it, meaning that the Pangu dragon actually has the highest chance out of the breeding list. And since that +5% seems to be hard-coded and isn't dependent on the dragon levels used for breeding, then the best bet, ironically, is to use lower level parents (lvl 4 recommended), in order to avoid getting epic and rare dragons as much as possible, so you would get lower misbreed times and thus have the chance to roll for that 5% more often.

Mladen90 wrote:
still waiting for the translation of dragon names in different language....do you have any eta on it?(like said before i`m available to help with italian language)

I'm almost ready with another DML project that I want to share with the community fairly soon. After that I can continue with the development of the next Planner update, which will introduce the promised support for translations. I'd say September is a likely target for the update.
no avatar

Mladen90

Google Play (Android)

Mon Jul 01, 2019 11:29 pm
toomas wrote:

Mladen90 wrote:
still waiting for the translation of dragon names in different language....do you have any eta on it?(like said before i`m available to help with italian language)

I'm almost ready with another DML project that I want to share with the community fairly soon. After that I can continue with the development of the next Planner update, which will introduce the promised support for translations. I'd say September is a likely target for the update.

Nice :)