Something is not right? You have a suggestion to make? Let us know right here, right now!

Queendom

Windows PC

My spidey sense was tingling so I came to see why. A new mini-game, you say? I'm all ears. :D
I am the Bunny Queen. 

Coo coo cah-choo. 

ProudMama5SOSGleek

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

Idaho, USA

When you open chrome on my tablet, the forum is first and @toomas' 2048 is next, then his planner page, then the dml calculator and then oodles of wiki pages. Followed by the less important stuff like RL stuff, Bill paying etc. Lol! So I guess the new game tab will snuggle in between 2048 and the planner! Rofl!
May the Goddess of Prolification shine brightly on your Breeding Den!
Android - Eur (Gold) 
b68042b

soukupmi

MVP / Dragon Elder

Apple (iOS)

Re: A planner tool for opening up temples

Tue Jun 05, 2018 10:10 pm
got around to entering some dragons.
What I missed when doing that was this: I put the dragons into their Habitats (I click on the habitat to associate the correct dragon with the island/habitat to do that) and I can then also see the level of the dragons that are in it, but I couldn't edit the correct dragon's level there.

So maybe you could add the dragon level editing box also to this tab?
A dragon, a dragon,
I swear I saw a dragon....
iPhone
Recruitment code: bcf3ba
Playing on iOS [EUR], started 16.1.2015
Clan: Dragon Addicts

Join us at the Wiki - http://dragon-mania-legends.wiki/Main_Page
no avatar

toomas

Windows PC

soukupmi wrote:
got around to entering some dragons.
What I missed when doing that was this: I put the dragons into their Habitats (I click on the habitat to associate the correct dragon with the island/habitat to do that) and I can then also see the level of the dragons that are in it, but I couldn't edit the correct dragon's level there.

So maybe you could add the dragon level editing box also to this tab?

Yup, I've been thinking about redoing the dragon collection maintenance in such a way that you could add and edit dragons on every page, not just the "Dragons" page. Since the search box on Economy/Temples pages only returns dragons that are in your collection, then it would improve usability by a tremendous amount if you could add new dragons (and also edit their levels) straight from the search, without needing to switch to a different page for that.

I believe the improved dragon stable maintenance will be ready by the end of June, along with some other nifty features that I've been wanting to implement for some time now.
- DML Planner for planning your temples and optimizing economy
- DML inspired mini card game
- 2048 minigame set in DML universe
- DML inspired tower defense minigame
- Dragon Mania Legends patch 4.0 wishlist

johnna1975

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

Something has changed in the tower game which made me win today for the first time. Was it intended?
YoniHaimovich/ b0248f/ 5. 11.2015/ 700 unique dragons/  C. Aphrodite, Oi'ra, Molim, Zeus, Plushie, Skully, Gentelman, Polar Bear, Sumo, Love, Briar, Crumbly all 100 8*/ ID: d2460h
Yoni Sleepovich/ 60b8a2/ 30.5.2016/ 700unique dragons/  Torch, Hades, Posh, Springtime,  Autumn, Vortex,  Id: 82d0c4
Level 160 Proud Leader of DMD and DMD2 and helping The Unburnt
Both Android Eur 
no avatar

reaver04

Apple (iOS)

Is it possible to add duplicate dragons?
iOS Eur : c1d3a3
^^Active in sending daily gifts add me! :)

no avatar

toomas

Windows PC

johnna1975 wrote:
Something has changed in the tower game which made me win today for the first time. Was it intended?

The last update added a couple of upgrades for players to use to help defeat the enemies (here are the update notes). If you didn't use any of them specifically, then the only other change I could think of is the rank level that towers gain based on the defeated enemy count (10 enemies for +1 damage, 30 for +2 and 60 for +3). No changes to enemy health or speed.

Or maybe you just used a different strategy that worked better than the previous ones. ;)

reaver04 wrote:

Sure, just click on the plus sign next to the "Collected dragons" heading. Make sure you are in list view first (table view is more for comparing dragons based on their stats, and doesn't show the plus icon).

no avatar

reaver04

Apple (iOS)

toomas wrote:
johnna1975 wrote:

The last update added a couple of upgrades for players to use to help with defeating the enemies (here are the update notes). If you didn't use any of them specifically, then the only other change I could think of is the rank level that towers gain based on the defeated enemy count (10 enemies for +1 damage, 30 for +2 and 60 for +3). No changes to enemy health or speed.

Or maybe you just used a different strategy that worked better than the previous ones. ;)

reaver04 wrote:

Sure, just click on the plus sign next to the "Collected dragons" heading. Make sure you are in list view first (table view is more for comparing dragons based on their stats, and doesn't show the plus icon).

Thank you!

Also, is there a way to see your whole roster of Dragons?
iOS Eur : c1d3a3
^^Active in sending daily gifts add me! :)

no avatar

toomas

Windows PC

reaver04 wrote:
Also, is there a way to see your whole roster of Dragons?

Well, now there is. :D

Let me know if this is what you had in mind.
no avatar

myssy

Veteran

Windows PC

I rly love this tool/homepage.
There is only one suggestion, that would help me use your awesome homepage.

The dragons you own are in the same liste where you search dragons to add them.
I would love to have a seperate list like "my stable" or "my dragons" AND have a smaller view where you can add the levels and such.
Because i love the smaller list, but i cant add or change anything....i need to change to the big list to change something.
So a smaller list with just my dragons where i can remove/add new ones or change the level would be sooooo cool (maybe like a table or something? )

EDIT:
Another suggestion maybe bugfix, if you make a smaller window, the left side where you can search your dragons (at economy, temples ) wont be accessable.
Maybe for smaller windows get it ontop of the page or so. So we can use this site on smaller screens like tablets or even smartphones.