Something is not right? You have a suggestion to make? Let us know right here, right now!

Hypnos1234

Apple (iOS)

@Andras
Please pin this!
iOS APA
Started January 2015
417 unique dragons; a few more in inventory
Battle Team- Autumn, Briar, Sumo, Plushie, Guardian, Pixie, Zeus, Taiyi-Zhenren, Chang-e, Vortex, Hermes, Hades, Narwhale and Verdant all 80****

iOS APA
Started July 2017; Referral Code- e560e9
194 unique dragons
Battle Team- Hypnos, Ba Jiao Gui, Tiger, Torch, Erlang-Shen, Archangel, Stardust, Hellhound and Empress- all 40* 
no avatar

toomas

Windows PC

Finrod wrote:
Hey toomas
A simple question
Where can I look at the level of my dragons to fill the list?
It's a long process

To me, the most convenient process here seems to be the following:

1. Have both the game and DML Planner's Dragons page open at the same time (preferably side-by-side to make it more convienent).
  2. Open up the Dragon Codex in the game and click on the first dragon that you have obtained.
  3. Click on the green "Go now" button. If you have many instances of that particular dragon, the game will show you a list of those dragons along with their levels straight away, which is very convenient. If you have only one instance, it will take you its habitat, where you can see the dragon's level.
  4. Look that dragon up in the DML Planner, add it to your collection (if you haven't already) and update its level.
Now repeat steps 2-4 for every other dragon that you have in the game.

If anybody has discovered an easier way to mark down all your dragons with their levels or has a good idea on how to make it easier, then let me know. Gameloft, unfortunately, doesn't seem to budge when it comes to implementing a simple dragon export function, so we're left to marking them down ourselves.

On the bright side, once you've gone through the process once, then maintaining your dragon collection after that is easy-peasy, since you'll only have to update it when you get a new dragon or when you level up an existing one.
- DML Planner for planning your temples and optimizing economy
- DML inspired mini card game
- 2048 minigame set in DML universe
- DML inspired tower defense minigame
- Dragon Mania Legends patch 4.0 wishlist

Queendom

Windows PC

I used the Academy instead of the Dragon Codex but, same principle.
I am the Bunny Queen. 

Coo coo cah-choo. 
no avatar

toomas

Windows PC

Queendom wrote:
I used the Academy instead of the Dragon Codex but, same principle.

Wow, good call! For some reason I never thought to look into the Academy for dragon levels. Suddenly, I remembered another place that also shows all the dragons with their levels: the Enchantment Altar. Same thing, just a vertical list.

The only slight downside seems to be that dragons of the same breed are not grouped together, but I reckon it's still way quicker than searching your dragons via the Dragon Codex.

Andras from Gameloft

Community Manager

Budapest

Re: A planner tool for opening up temples

Tue May 22, 2018 11:07 am
@Hypnos 
Got you  ;)

wojtek869

Windows PC

Polska

Great work toomas!
I would improve a few things:
1. In the "Economy" tab, the script does not take into account the possession of a dragoons boss when calculating the amount of gold
2. In the "dragons" tab, you can also add information whether and how the enchanted dragon is
3. In the "food / mass feeding" tab, after the introduction of dragons, the option of writing should be added. It is unlikely that at the time of enumeration we will have the right amount of food. If you can not write it, you have to enter the dragons every time
4. In breeding the calculator I would introduce several functions:
a.) Possibility of breeding two similar dragons (eg 2x Samurai dragon gives lighting dragon with the best chance)
b) once we have introduced the improvement of dragons, the calculator could also show the dragons from the enchant list in the results
c) The calculator does not show VIP dragons - I think it's best to add a checkbox somewhere - is there a VIP, if so what level. And for such information in the results of breed also give VIP dragons
d) In "Reverse breeding" I would add basic dragons (fire, earth, wind, etc.). Once when I wanted to save on gold, it was breed appropriate dragons until I got Light and Shadow dragons.

I hope that the changes that I have proposed will be beneficial and you will introduce them
Recruitment Code: f44046 Windows [EUR]
Started playing: November 6, 2017;
701 unique dragons :)
Member of DMD Win Eur - BEST clan ever!
no avatar

toomas

Windows PC

wojtek869 wrote:
Great work toomas!
I would improve a few things:

Awesome set of feedback! I'm planning on doing some extensive upgrades to the DML Planner throughout this summer and I will certainly implement most of the changes/additions you have listed here. ;)

duncand

Apple (iOS)

The thread is long, so sorry if these have already been mentioned.

First of all, nice work! ;). I wrote a cross-platform/device app (iOS, android, windows, OS X, *nix, etc), which does much the same (but not as nice Looking ;). Until (when/if) a public API becomes available my app is also restricted to manual entry, but also does excel, csv (pipe delimited, etc) import in the hopes this might be how the API would share data. I can share that portion with you if you like... it’s in C++, but there’s plenty of sever mods for C++ and it’s fast ;)

One thing I’ve done which I might suggest if someone else hasn’t already(?) is to sort only the dragons I own by level, enchantment, multiple elements and of corse type, gold, etc which you’ve already done. I don’t know if this deserves a separate tab called “stable” lol or just enhance the existing search? Perhaps you’ve already done this? If so sorry, on my iPhone and haven’t tried wildcards or commas or other keywords on your site as the search field likes to drift off screen.... otherwise your HTML renders very nicely on my phone.

Anyway thanks and keep up nice work! Much appreciated :)
soulFile: Level 160+
Dragons: Unique 666+ Ancient 14 Divine 47 Legendary 123 | Boss 34
Team: (100x8) Oyar Ik Ez | Koth'Ez | Taiyi Zhenren | Hathor | Hypnos | Thor Sumo | Plushie | Autumn | Lantern Skully
Clan Duncan: Level 15 | League 5
Dragons: Chip | Rupita | Striker | Gravelis | Amoura | Brimstone | Kutter
Team: (~95) Join Request | Code 40ccba | iOS EUR~Gold
"TURPILLI IC IACIT PUUERI TRILUNI DUNOCATI"  The Fort Warrior!
(Playing since 10.10.15, Clan est. 6.6.16)

no avatar

toomas

Windows PC

duncand wrote:
The thread is long, so sorry if these have already been mentioned.

First of all, nice work! ;). I wrote a cross-platform/device app (iOS, android, windows, OS X, *nix, etc), which does much the same (but not as nice Looking ;). Until (when/if) a public API becomes available my app is also restricted to manual entry, but also does excel, csv (pipe delimited, etc) import in the hopes this might be how the API would share data. I can share that portion with you if you like... it’s in C++, but there’s plenty of sever mods for C++ and it’s fast ;)

Hah, I remember writing my very first command line based role playing game in C++ some 15 years ago. :) I appreciate the offer, but for the sake of code maintainability, I would keep all DML Planner related functionality in a single codebase for now. Though I have to admit that sharing certain code between us tinkerers does definitely sound nice (DML microservices, mmm....), and I'll definitely let you know if I have any ideas on that front down the road. And I'm really, REALLY glad to see more and more people who would get excited about the idea of Gameloft releasing an API for DML. :)

And yes, you are absolutely right about adding some elementary stable management functionality. Once I launch the beta version of my next DML minigame tomorrow or the day after that, I can resume my work on the DML Planner to try and incorporate some of those things that you mentioned.

ProudMama5SOSGleek

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

Idaho, USA

Re: A planner tool for opening up temples

Fri Jun 01, 2018 10:00 pm
Ooohhhh! New mini game?!?! YIPPEE!! Glad about the other upcoming additions as well but Ooohhhh mini game! Lol!
May the Goddess of Prolification shine brightly on your Breeding Den!
Android - Eur (Gold) 
b68042b