Something is not right? You have a suggestion to make? Let us know right here, right now!
no avatar

toomas

Windows PC

As a small Christmas present, DML Planner now supports sigils. Both marking up the current sigils on your dragons and also experimenting with different combinations.

To mark the actual sigils on your dragons, open up the Dragons page and click on the sigil trinket icon next to your dragon's name. This opens up a modal, where you can specify sigils and their rarity.

If you want to experiment how different sigils boost your dragons' stats, go to the new Sigils page. There, you can add as many dragons as you want to the comparison, and then switch around the sigils. The sigils changed there won't be permanently saved on your dragons, so go crazy. ^-^

Kudos to @johnna1975, his Facebook group and @cryscryb for early testing and providing crucial feedback.

Other changes
  1. Fixed average misbreed time (AMT) not factoring in the time reduction from an active VIP status when using reverse breeding.
  2. Fixed "Show base values" checkbox under the search box not remembering its state upon refreshing the page.
  3. When removing a dragon from collection, a modal now appears, showing the dragon to be removed. Just an additional safeguard to help prevent users from accidentally deleting a wrong dragon.
- DML Planner for planning your temples and optimizing economy
- DML inspired mini card game
- 2048 minigame set in DML universe
- DML inspired tower defense minigame
- Dragon Mania Legends patch 4.0 wishlist

Sheesh4

Google Play (Android)

USA

That is so incredible!! Thank you, toomas! Sigils have definitely confused me. Do you do your coding based off of DML source code, or based purely off of the math they make transparent to us?

Because the mathematical intricacies of sigils can sometimes really confuse me.
Joined DML 6 years ago (February 2, 2015). Took 4.5 year break. ~ lvl.112
Sheesh4 d6ea3
EUR Android
no avatar

toomas

Windows PC

Sheesh4 wrote:
Do you do your coding based off of DML source code, or based purely off of the math they make transparent to us?

All the calculations in the Planner are based on the maths and formulas provided in the Wiki. The only exception is the breeding calculator, which tries to emulate the breeding chances, because nobody outside Gameloft really knows how the percentages are calculated.

Sheesh4

Google Play (Android)

USA

Thank you, toomas! Your coding skills are truly impressive. I'm a senior in college, and I was able to do 2 years of programming, and only wish I could develop as well as you!

Was checking out the awesome mini games you made. So cool!!
Sheesh4 d6ea3
EUR Android
no avatar

toomas

Windows PC

Sheesh4 wrote:
I'm a senior in college, and I was able to do 2 years of programming, and only wish I could develop as well as you!

Just keep coding and you'll reach your goals in no time. ;)

Idonotknowmyname

Google Play (Android)

Dhaka, Bangladesh

Re: A planner tool for opening up temples

Sun Dec 27, 2020 11:57 am
Thank you toomas and Happy New year to you.

kolmo7

Apple (iOS)

Wow, toomas, you're amazing. Thank you very much for your website and happy new year :)
Device/Platform: iPad Mini 2 running iOS 12
Server: iOS (EUR)
Recruitment code game:
c43a90
Team: Ik'ez (lvl 61, 5*, ancestral), Anubis (lvl 61, 5*, divine) and Ashkelon (lvl 61, 5*, ancestral)
Level: 111

I always gift, every day a)

johnna1975

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

What a wonderful xmas gift!
Thank you!
YoniHaimovich/ b0248f/ 5. 11.2015/ 734 unique dragons/  Lysk, C. Aphrodite, Oi'ra, Molim, Zeus, Plushie, Skully, Gentelman, Polar Bear, Sumo, Love, Briar, Crumbly all 100 8*/ ID: d2460h
Yoni Sleepovich/ 60b8a2/ 30.5.2016/ 734 unique dragons/  Torch, Hades, Posh, Springtime,  Autumn, Vortex,  Id: 82d0c4
Level 160 Proud Leader of DMD and DMD2 and helping The Unburnt
Both Android Eur 
no avatar

hupps

Google Play (Android)

Re: A planner tool for opening up temples

Sun Dec 27, 2020 11:18 pm
Thanks a lot, toomas! It looks awesome!

Can't wait to play with all the new features 🤓

Sheesh4

Google Play (Android)

USA

toomas, are you planning on adding the bonus HP and DMG percentages to the base attack and base health calculations on sigils?
Sheesh4 d6ea3
EUR Android