Something is not right? You have a suggestion to make? Let us know right here, right now!

cryscryb

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

Re: A planner tool for opening up temples

Fri Jun 19, 2020 11:07 pm
I was checking out url structure when I randomly put in fire + plant is, which is strangely giving no outcomes and no message of no outcomes (we know there are outcomes for this):
Attachments
Image 861.png
Image 861.png (758.01 KiB) Viewed 362 times
Asking/checking before conclusions?  Relics from a former era? Patience, is it going extinct? Outrage and hostility, is it catching? Tech is shaping our cognitition, is it for the better?

- DML - VIP maxed, will not spend money again until the game is fixed
- Thanks for fixing this divine event and readjusting Sigils GL!
- Join us at the Wiki - http://dragon-mania-legends.wiki/Main_Page

Idoine91

MVP / Dragon Elder

Windows Phone

France

Re: A planner tool for opening up temples

Fri Jun 19, 2020 11:11 pm
No, there isn't, Fire and Plant are not compatible...
Windows Mobile 10 / Windows 10 eur​
Started 11 January 2015 - 597 unique dragons
Referral code : 30ec
​Clan : Proud member of 'Crazy Train Gang'
Team : Autumn, Lantern, Archangel, Vortex, Taiyi Zhenren, Warlord, Hades, Hermes, Deco, Aries, Ra, Pokra all 100 6*

Team : Archangel, Fairy, Ra, Osiris, Taiyi Zhenren, Seth, Deco, Dark Ice, Isis, Pokra, Artoba, Ik'ez, all 70 5*

cryscryb

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

Oh yeah, thank you hahahahaha. Total blonde moment there (state of mind, not a hair color), sorry 😳 lol -- For which my current avatar completely fits lolololol 🤪🙄😊

I was up to my eyeballs in a computer nerd problem and left my brain 🧠 somewhere else apparently  lol. Would be nice if it had a feedback message like the unbreedables though.
Asking/checking before conclusions?  Relics from a former era? Patience, is it going extinct? Outrage and hostility, is it catching? Tech is shaping our cognitition, is it for the better?

no avatar

toomas

Windows PC

cryscryb wrote:
Would be nice if it had a feedback message like the unbreedables though.

Here you go ^-^

- DML Planner for planning your temples and optimizing economy
- DML inspired mini card game
- 2048 minigame set in DML universe
- DML inspired tower defense minigame
- Dragon Mania Legends patch 4.0 wishlist

cryscryb

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

Lmao! 😊 Thanks Toomas lolololol

mez

Apple (iOS)

Quick question about the dragon of the month:
According to the breeding calculator, by using Plant + Rastafari, I can get: Seed, Tree, Melon, Candy, Leaf, Avocado (3.5k collector points), Elixir (VIP8), Panda (65k collector points) and Musical. However, in the game, while I'm more than VIP8 and have 114k collector points, when I tap on possible results, I can only see this in the list: Seed, Tree, Melon, Candy, Leaf and Musical. Is there an algorithm on the website that is not correct anymore?
no avatar

toomas

Windows PC

mez wrote:
According to the breeding calculator, by using Plant + Rastafari, I can get: Seed, Tree, Melon, Candy, Leaf, Avocado (3.5k collector points), Elixir (VIP8), Panda (65k collector points) and Musical. However, in the game, while I'm more than VIP8 and have 114k collector points, when I tap on possible results, I can only see this in the list: Seed, Tree, Melon, Candy, Leaf and Musical.

I think it was some updates ago that the game stopped giving you VIP dragons and dragons unlocked through Collector Points if you already had them. Right now, the planner doesn't account for that, even though it technically could by looking if you already have them in your collection and mark them as excluded from the breeding results list.

I'll add this to my to-do list.
- DML Planner for planning your temples and optimizing economy
- DML inspired mini card game
- 2048 minigame set in DML universe
- DML inspired tower defense minigame
- Dragon Mania Legends patch 4.0 wishlist

LoriN

Google Play (Android)

toomas wrote:
mez wrote:
According to the breeding calculator, by using Plant + Rastafari, I can get: Seed, Tree, Melon, Candy, Leaf, Avocado (3.5k collector points), Elixir (VIP8), Panda (65k collector points) and Musical. However, in the game, while I'm more than VIP8 and have 114k collector points, when I tap on possible results, I can only see this in the list: Seed, Tree, Melon, Candy, Leaf and Musical.

I think it was some updates ago that the game stopped giving you VIP dragons and dragons unlocked through Collector Points if you already had them. Right now, the planner doesn't account for that, even though it technically could by looking if you already have them in your collection and mark them as excluded from the breeding results list.

I actually like that it still shows the possiblity, even though I have those dragons. I often (well, always is more accurate) use the breeding calculator to show my clan the possible outcomes for DOTW and DOTM. Some of my clanmates may not have gotten those dragons yet. Perhaps you can just add an annotation that says something along the lines of ... Even though this combination is successful, if you have already bred VIP-locked dragons, they will not be available to breed again.
Proud Co-Leader of Fire Skies Clan (Android-EUR)
Recruitment code: d7ad682
Playing since March 2017
Level 141
599 unique dragons (getting close to that 600 milestone!)

mez

Apple (iOS)

toomas wrote:
mez wrote:

OK, may have missed that you could only have one of the special ones. I recall not long ago, when trying to breed DOTW/DOTM, I would end up breeding these too, which made the odds of getting the right one even harder. Or maybe it's just while the DOTW/DOTM are active, those special dragons are not breedable and it's a new rule?

Furious Fang

Google Play (Android)

Hello Toomas , 
I think you forgot to add 250000 dcp reward (moth dragon) in the breeding dragons part. Was this intended until at least one player passed this milestone, or did you just forget . 
Anyway here's the pic.👇
Attachments
20200710_120852.jpg
20200710_120852.jpg (171.5 KiB) Viewed 176 times
Proud Co-leader of Kerala's Cousins
Top dragons: Smoke level 35 **** ,  Golden Crow level 36 *** , Noir level 31 * , Prairie level 31 * , Neo Bone level 30 ** , Hypnos level 30 *
My code : 2626cc Android [ APA 
Account name : Furious Fang

" When life gives you lemons , you better sell it and buy a Cheese Burger " – F.F