Something is not right? You have a suggestion to make? Let us know right here, right now!
no avatar

anji

Amazon Mobile (Kindle)

toomas wrote:
Done! Just tick the "Show breed/hatch time" option on the Dragons page. Note that this will replace attack/health/gold columns with breed/hatch times, so if you want to see attack/health/gold again, you will have to untick the given option.

You are wonderful! Thank you so much!!
no avatar

cryscryb

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

Hey Toomas, just a thought for ease of use for mobile users, the window with overlay that comes up after clicking a dragon’s image, would be great if clicking outside of that pop-up could automatically close the pop-up instead of having to scroll back up and hit the close button (in addition to having the close button). That would be awesome! :)
no avatar

toomas

Windows PC

Re: A planner tool for opening up temples

Tue Jun 02, 2020 12:10 pm
cryscryb wrote:
would be great if clicking outside of that pop-up could automatically close the pop-up instead of having to scroll back up and hit the close button

Done! ^-^
- DML Planner for planning your temples and optimizing economy
- DML inspired mini card game
- 2048 minigame set in DML universe
- DML inspired tower defense minigame
- Dragon Mania Legends patch 4.0 wishlist

Furious Fang

Google Play (Android)

Tue Jun 02, 2020 12:20 pm
Hey Toomas , 
The dml planner says that the libra dragons breeding chance is almost 1 percent, but on the other side the FB page of dml says that there is a +5 percent base chance to breed the libra which is correct?

The FB page also says it is the Virgo dragon that is available as the prize which is wrong ?
Attachments
IMG_2785.PNG
Libra's chance on fb
IMG_2785.PNG (202.21 KiB) Viewed 444 times
IMG_2782.PNG
Libra's chance in the planner
IMG_2782.PNG (675.91 KiB) Viewed 448 times
Proud Co-leader of Kerala's Cousins
Top dragons: Smoke level 35 **** ,  Golden Crow level 36 *** , Noir level 31 * , Prairie level 31 * , Neo Bone level 30 ** , Hypnos level 30 *
My code : 2626cc Android [ APA 
Account name : Furious Fang

" When life gives you lemons , you better sell it and buy a Cheese Burger " – F.F 
no avatar

toomas

Windows PC

Tue Jun 02, 2020 12:28 pm
Furious Fang wrote:
The dml planner says that the libra dragons breeding chance is almost 1 percent, but on the other side the FB page of dml says that there is a +5 percent base chance to breed the libra which is correct?

The extra boost to base chance on some chain breedings is something that the breeding calculator currently doesn't take into account. So whenever you read that there's a +X% boost to base chance during a chain breeding, then this means there's an extra roll with a X% chance to get that particular dragon and if that roll fails, then it's followed by a normal roll with chances that may or may not be similar to what the DML Planner is reporting.

Furious Fang

Google Play (Android)

Okay thanks toomas
Proud Co-leader of Kerala's Cousins
Top dragons: Smoke level 35 **** ,  Golden Crow level 36 *** , Noir level 31 * , Prairie level 31 * , Neo Bone level 30 ** , Hypnos level 30 *
My code : 2626cc Android [ APA 
Account name : Furious Fang

" When life gives you lemons , you better sell it and buy a Cheese Burger " – F.F 

kamianta

Windows PC

Thu Jun 11, 2020 10:08 am
While enchanting Cockerel found that there is wrong info of fire elemens for 2nd star in planner. In fact they are not triangles, but rhombuses.

PS. And MANY thanks for great tool.
My code 75fe38
----
Just a reminder - don't invest into GL gambling, get what RNG gives you and be happy.
no avatar

toomas

Windows PC

kamianta wrote:
While enchanting Cockerel found that there is wrong info of fire elemens for 2nd star in planner.

Fixed. Thanks for reporting!
no avatar

Ali Bour

Google Play (Android)

You are wonderful! Thank you so much ,is a good idea  :)

mez

Apple (iOS)

Hi toomas, looks like you will have some work to do. Newly added sigils also update the Collectors' points. I was becoming crazy looking at my 500+ dragons to see where I missed an update on DML Planner, only to find out that the 15 points difference came from 3 dragons I've added a sigil to. Good luck!