Something is not right? You have a suggestion to make? Let us know right here, right now!

ProudMama5SOSGleek

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

Idaho, USA

Thank you @iodine and @queendom for giving me a way to explain my ditzyness! I didn't even realize either of those things. Plus, your answers made me realize why I thought that was the order, it was because of the info box about which elements are strong or weak against each other. That's the order all of them are in. And since I just finished campaign and am working on heroic and am hiring/have hired oodles of helper dragons and have looked at this window a gazillion times! Lol!  I think the search boxes for codex, the store, enchantments etc are listed that way too. So, my question is, if all these places list them with shadow before light and the only place I can think that it is listed light before shadow is when buying habitats or temples, which way is truly right? Weren't both elements introduced at the same time too?
May the Goddess of Prolification shine brightly on your Breeding Den!
Android - Eur (Gold) 
b68042b

Queendom

Windows PC

Light is made available first. I believe around level 35 and then shadow is around level 55, don't quote me on those numbers but I do remember light comes first because I did it backward. I won the Felted dragon in an event before I could build a shadow habitat for it. Wasn't until several levels later that light dragon became available for me just not sure which are the levels.
I am the Bunny Queen. 

Coo coo cah-choo. 

ProudMama5SOSGleek

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

Idaho, USA

Thanks, I do remember them being separated by some levels. Which element is superior? From the battle element window stats, it appears as though light is (as well as everywhere else that light comes right before legendary. ) But the order they were made available makes me think it's not.
May the Goddess of Prolification shine brightly on your Breeding Den!
Android - Eur (Gold) 
b68042b

Idoine91

MVP / Dragon Elder

Windows Phone

France

Order is not related to attack, see Void vs Energy... And Fire being the first of all...
There just must be an order in the release of elements...

By the wat, Light in unlocked at 35 and Shadow at 44, according to Wiki and my vague memory... ;)
Windows Mobile 10 / Windows 10 eur​
Started 11 January 2015 - 568 unique dragons
Referral code : 30ec
​Clan : Proud member of 'Crazy Train Gang'
Team : Autumn, Lantern, Archangel, Vortex, Taiyi Zhenren, Warlord, Hades, Hermes, Deco, Aries, Ra, Pokra all 99 6*

Team : Archangel, Fairy, Ra, Osiris, Taiyi Zhenren, Seth, Deco, Dark Ice, Isis, Pokra, Artoba all 69 4*
no avatar

toomas

Windows PC

Re: A planner tool for opening up temples

Sun May 13, 2018 10:41 am
ProudMama5SOSGleek wrote:
Ok, nevermind @toomas...again I am a brain foggy idjet. Guess I can chalk it up to my dumb things I did today file. For some reason I had it in my head that it went void, shadow, light...but @queendom is right (so is the game), it is void, light, shadow. So, yep, I'm kinda red-faced now. Sheez, I swear.

After void comes light, then shadow. And you're certainly not the only one who's confused with the element order in DML! I've also found myself scratching my head as to which of these two comes first. Lets see:

Where light comes first:
- Unlocked at level 35 (versus shadow being unlocked at level 44)
- Buying light dragon (1,000,000 gold vs 1,500,000 gold for shadow dragon)
- Buying light habitat (500,000 gold vs 550,000 gold for shadow habitat)

Where shadow comes first:
- Enchantment altar
- Campaign map
- Elemental chart
- Academy

On the one hand, it would seem logical to assume that whichever element is accessible earlier is truly the first one. But then why is shadow listed as first in more places than light?

Oh, and when it comes to personal records in 2048, then I just recently managed to improve mine a little bit. I actually had Legendary + Shadow + Light + 2x Void, which would have gotten me to Divine. Alas, the elemental gods were not merciful that day.

- DML Planner for planning your temples and optimizing economy
- DML inspired mini card game
- 2048 minigame set in DML universe
- DML inspired tower defense minigame
- Dragon Mania Legends patch 4.0 wishlist
no avatar

NicolaFlamel

Apple (iOS)

Sun May 13, 2018 10:49 am
@toomas

so it's you I've got to thank for yet another game I'm wasting my time on. 😉 Great score, btw.
It's highly addictive. I remember that a few years earlier I played original 2048 constantly.

Queendom

Windows PC

Sun May 13, 2018 11:02 am
@toomas and his scores

I am the Bunny Queen. 

Coo coo cah-choo. 
no avatar

toomas

Windows PC

Mon May 14, 2018 10:17 pm
New week and new DML update!

Having trouble calculating how much food is needed for your dragons to grow in the long run? Have no fear, 'cause food calculators are here!

The last one, mass feeding, can be used if you want to level up certain dragons in your collection together. Beware that the calculator doesn't save your calculations, so when you leave/refresh the page, you'll have to start over. (If you want to compare different feeding strategies, then visit the Temples page, where you can save your calculations and compare them later on.)
- DML Planner for planning your temples and optimizing economy
- DML inspired mini card game
- 2048 minigame set in DML universe
- DML inspired tower defense minigame
- Dragon Mania Legends patch 4.0 wishlist

Queendom

Windows PC

Thank you, toomas. This is perfect as I'm currently saving food to mass level a bunch of dragons. Now, I know how much it will take down to the last spiky cherry.
I am the Bunny Queen. 

Coo coo cah-choo. 

Finrod

Google Play (Android)

Tue May 15, 2018 12:34 pm
I'm glad I inspired you toomas with the food calc!
Your calc is more beauty  :')
Good job