Something is not right? You have a suggestion to make? Let us know right here, right now!
no avatar

toomas

Windows PC

LUCKY. GAMER143 wrote:
When is the update coming??

My current goal is to get the new update out in the first half of December. I know my previous deadlines haven't been spot on, but this is the third time I've extended it, and you know what they say - third time's (supposedly) the charm. ^-^

And just a quick heads-up to anybody using the Planner: I've added the initial support for the ancient element, i.e. currently announced ancient dragons, ancient element in the Enchantment calculator and the Team Planner, and also the ancient habitat on the Economy page. Keep in mind that the stats for the ancient dragons are currently based on Divine stats - I'll update them whenever the correct values are announced.
- DML Planner for planning your temples and optimizing economy
- 2048 minigame set in DML universe
- DML inspired tower defense minigame
- Dragon Mania Legends patch 4.0 wishlist
- Web tool for creating your own dragons

MoonWeaver

Veteran

Windows PC

USA

Re: A planner tool for opening up temples

Mon Nov 04, 2019 10:01 pm
Just noticed that, toomas! I was on, organizing my habitats for "The Great Habitat Expansion: Ancient Edition," and I saw that the Ancient dragons had been added. Thanks so much! :D
Recruitment Code: ad3f4
Team: Isis, Taiyi Zhenren, Ares, Yin Yang, Princess, Medusa

Mladen90

Google Play (Android)

toomas could you update the breedings with the tokens from the actual fire event?

thanks
no avatar

toomas

Windows PC

Mladen90 wrote:
toomas could you update the breedings with the tokens from the actual fire event?

Here are the combinations for the Potion dragon: https://dml-planner.eu/app/breeding#dragons=Potion

For the Bone dragon, I think we're still waiting for Adam's answer on which parents are needed, since it's a legendary dragon.

Koldo

Windows PC

Slovakia

Hi toomas,

I noticed a glitch/bug in the planner. I added Sagittarius and Crystal dragons to my collection, asigned them to habitat, but when I change the view back to any other site (economy/breeding/dragons) it will show them as dragons without habitat. It happend only for theese 2 dragons, don't know why. I added another 2-3 after them and those were fine.
Not sure if someone else experienced this. Just to let you know.

silkykisses2

Windows PC

I too am having issues with the economy area of the planner. I have been trying for days to assign Sagittarius and Narwhale to a habitat but when I change to something else they are no longer in the assigned habitats and back under dragons without habitats.
no avatar

toomas

Windows PC

Koldo wrote:
I added Sagittarius and Crystal dragons to my collection, asigned them to habitat, but when I change the view back to any other site (economy/breeding/dragons) it will show them as dragons without habitat.

silkykisses2 wrote:
I too am having issues with the economy area of the planner.

Should be fixed now. Thanks for letting me know!

Koldo

Windows PC

Slovakia

Re: A planner tool for opening up temples

Fri Nov 15, 2019 12:39 pm
toomas wrote:
Should be fixed now. Thanks for letting me know!

Thank you toomas for prompt response. It's working now.

silkykisses2

Windows PC

Thank you for the fix. All my dragons have now been assigned. :)