Something is not right? You have a suggestion to make? Let us know right here, right now!
no avatar

toomas

Windows PC

Re: A planner tool for opening up temples

Mon Oct 07, 2019 11:18 pm
Tifany wrote:
hi, Toomas, Red Feather dragon is now breedable when you have it's limited time breeding token from getting 4500 points in the elite league in the arena. The planner does not show any combinations. I would be interested in knowing the best combos for that dragon please

Here you go! ^-^

https://dml-planner.eu/app/breeding#dra ... %20Feather
- DML Planner for planning your temples and optimizing economy
- 2048 minigame set in DML universe
- DML inspired tower defense minigame
- Dragon Mania Legends patch 4.0 wishlist
- Web tool for creating your own dragons
no avatar

SaraMendy

Google Play (Android)

Fri Oct 18, 2019 12:55 pm
What about the time habitat and eternal tree? Will they be added?
no avatar

toomas

Windows PC

Sat Oct 19, 2019 10:23 pm
SaraMendy wrote:
What about the time habitat and eternal tree? Will they be added?

Yup, these are coming with the next update, hopefully in less than a month's time.
no avatar

keeffington

Apple (iOS)

Fascinating

Tamarind

Windows PC

Hi Toomas.

I've only just looked at this thread (the heading hadn't previously sparked my interest) and so have finally realised that you are the originator of the wonderful DML Planner.  Thank you so much for all your work on it.  I'd previously been using excel spreadsheets to keep track of my dragons - but the planner is excellent.

One suggestion that I'm wondering if it might be possible to tweak falls under economy,  Currently, each island tells me the range of capacity times for the habitats on it.  What I would find really useful is that same information, but, rather than being based on location, could it be based on the type of habitat?  For example on Polar Rock, I currently have, primarily, light habitats, but there are also several level 1 legendary habitats which distort the range because of their much lower capacity.  It is also possible that I could have another light habitat on a different island and what really needs adjustment for me is the positioning of all of those light dragons.

Hope that makes sense.

What do you think?
Tamara
Co-Leader of Stormborne - we welcome active team players
Code B00070
Windows Eur

LUCKY. GAMER143

Google Play (Android)

How about planner can calculate the stats of dragons at various levels.... It will be a nice work....
no avatar

toomas

Windows PC

Tamarind wrote:
One suggestion that I'm wondering if it might be possible to tweak falls under economy,  Currently, each island tells me the range of capacity times for the habitats on it.  What I would find really useful is that same information, but, rather than being based on location, could it be based on the type of habitat?

I'm happy to let you know that this is already in my to-do list, although in a slightly different form. What I want to implement is this "auto-optimizer" that compiles a list of dragons to be moved from their current habitat to another one in order to normalize the fill rate in all habitats as much as possible. And I'm sure it wouldn't be much trouble for me to add a filter to allow you to view only certain types of habitats within that generated list. ^-^

LUCKY. GAMER143 wrote:
How about planner can calculate the stats of dragons at various levels....

This is coming in the next update.

Tamarind

Windows PC

Sun Oct 27, 2019 11:01 pm
I'm happy to let you know that this is already in my to-do list, although in a slightly different form. What I want to implement is this "auto-optimizer" that compiles a list of dragons to be moved from their current habitat to another one in order to normalize the fill rate in all habitats as much as possible. And I'm sure it wouldn't be much trouble for me to add a filter to allow you to view only certain types of habitats within that generated list. Image

That's excellent news.  Thanks, Toomas.  Would it also be possible to have some visual means of identifying duplicate dragons within our habitats so as to distinguish them from our 'keepers' (maybe colour background or text)?  At the moment, I haven't added my duplicates as, apart from a few exceptions, I identify them as nothing more than place holders in the habitats.  They will ultimately be sold or ascended.  of course, without including them, it distorts the fill rate per hour, so would limit the benefit of your new plan - and I have to say that your new plan sounds brilliant.  Last time, I spent forever with an excel spreadsheet experimenting with how to get the best spread - totally did my head in  ;) !
Tamara
Co-Leader of Stormborne - we welcome active team players
Code B00070
Windows Eur
no avatar

toomas

Windows PC

Tamarind wrote:
Would it also be possible to have some visual means of identifying duplicate dragons within our habitats so as to distinguish them from our 'keepers' (maybe colour background or text)?

Sounds reasonable. ;)

LUCKY. GAMER143

Google Play (Android)

LUCKY. GAMER143 wrote:
How about planner can calculate the stats of dragons at various levels....

This is coming in the next update.

When is the update coming??