Something is not right? You have a suggestion to make? Let us know right here, right now!

kolmo7

Apple (iOS)

I love this web, thanks toomas :)
Device/Platform: iPad Mini 2 running iOS 12
Server: iOS (EUR)
Recruitment code game:
c43a90
Team: Masque (lvl 40, 4*, rare), Stardust (lvl 40, 3*, epic) and Murano (lvl 40, 3*, legendary)
Level: 89

I always gift, every day a)
no avatar

trishkris

Windows PC

I dont know whether its already notified. The planner app shows wrong breeding time for Raincoat dragon. Correct timer is shown in Idoine's post.
no avatar

toomas

Windows PC

Re: A planner tool for opening up temples

Wed Sep 25, 2019 10:46 pm
trishkris wrote:
I dont know whether its already notified. The planner app shows wrong breeding time for Raincoat dragon. Correct timer is shown in Idoine's post.

Fixed! Thanks for letting me know.
- DML Planner for planning your temples and optimizing economy
- 2048 minigame set in DML universe
- DML inspired tower defense minigame
- Dragon Mania Legends patch 4.0 wishlist
- Web tool for creating your own dragons
no avatar

myssy

Veteran

Windows PC

I have a little suggestion or better lets say feature wish.

With the dragon of the months breedings you give us the best possible breeding combinations. The only problem i have is, that i need to search which of the combinations i can do or which "other" dragons match these elements aswell.
As example for this month. you need fire, earth, water and plant.one of the suggested combination is Fire+Kitsune but, i dont have kitsune and i dont know which other dragon i do have with those combinations and if the maybe have a higher level (so that the combi is better than another one, were i only have lvl 10 parents).
So i need to go to the dragons page, search for these 4 elements, try to remember these dragons and levels and do that with every combinations to find out wish combo will be the perfect one for me with the highest chances and such.

So my wish would be to get like an info box or so at the parents (in my example for kitsune) with all the other possible dragons for this combo (here it would be arboreal, celestial, chestnut, cottontail, jiang, kitsune, panda, pineapple) and if its not that big of a deal a marker if i have that dragon and at which level.
That would help ALOT to find the best efficient combos for your breedings, especially for the monthly breedings.

soukupmi

MVP / Dragon Elder

Apple (iOS)

Thu Sep 26, 2019 10:30 pm
myssy wrote:

With the dragon of the months breedings you give us the best possible breeding combinations. The only problem i have is, that i need to search which of the combinations i can do or which "other" dragons match these elements aswell.
As example for this month. you need fire, earth, water and plant.one of the suggested combination is Fire+Kitsune but, i dont have kitsune and i dont know which other dragon i do have with those combinations and if the maybe have a higher level (so that the combi is better than another one, were i only have lvl 10 parents).
So i need to go to the dragons page, search for these 4 elements, try to remember these dragons and levels and do that with every combinations to find out wish combo will be the perfect one for me with the highest chances and such.

So my wish would be to get like an info box or so at the parents (in my example for kitsune) with all the other possible dragons for this combo (here it would be arboreal, celestial, chestnut, cottontail, jiang, kitsune, panda, pineapple) and if its not that big of a deal a marker if i have that dragon and at which level.
That would help ALOT to find the best efficient combos for your breedings, especially for the monthly breedings.

or - you can find all the combinations here:
https://dragon-mania-legends-wiki.mobga.me/Scorpio_Dragon#Limited_Breeding 
 Toomas could put up a link to there...
edit: sorry - wrong month
https://dragon-mania-legends-wiki.mobga.me/Libra_Dragon#Dragon_of_the_Month
A dragon, a dragon,
I swear I saw a dragon....
iPhone
Recruitment code: bcf3ba
Playing on iOS [EUR], started 16.1.2015
Clan: ?

Join us at the Wiki - http://dragon-mania-legends-wiki.mobga.me/Main_Page
no avatar

myssy

Veteran

Windows PC

soukupmi wrote:
or - you can find all the combinations here:
https://dragon-mania-legends-wiki.mobga.me/Scorpio_Dragon#Limited_Breeding 
 Toomas could put up a link to there...
edit: sorry - wrong month
https://dragon-mania-legends-wiki.mobga.me/Libra_Dragon#Dragon_of_the_Month

I know the wiki and its just convenience to have all in one place and not have to look at other places or write my own lists or click like 10 times to get my informations i need. ;)
i mean its not that hard aswell to just type in the elements on toomas side and see which dragons there are with those elements and aswell see if you have them and at what level (that you cant see on the wiki page) but it would be nice to have not to go to other links/sites and have it shown all in one spot.
no avatar

toomas

Windows PC

myssy wrote:

I'm working on it. Hopefully will be ready by November. ^-^
- DML Planner for planning your temples and optimizing economy
- 2048 minigame set in DML universe
- DML inspired tower defense minigame
- Dragon Mania Legends patch 4.0 wishlist
- Web tool for creating your own dragons
no avatar

myssy

Veteran

Windows PC

toomas wrote:
myssy wrote:

I'm working on it. Hopefully will be ready by November. ^-^

Sounds promising! thank you so much!
no avatar

Aki-Mun

Google Play (Android)

Sounds interesting.
no avatar

Tifany

Windows PC

Mon Oct 07, 2019 11:05 pm
hi, Toomas, Red Feather dragon is now breedable when you have it's limited time breeding token from getting 4500 points in the elite league in the arena. The planner does not show any combinations. I would be interested in knowing the best combos for that dragon please