Something is not right? You have a suggestion to make? Let us know right here, right now!
no avatar

toomas

Windows PC

Re: A planner tool for opening up temples

Wed Sep 04, 2019 12:27 pm
wojtek869 wrote:
Toomas,
Could you add sorting by dragon level, damage, health etc. in the dragon table in DML planner?

Sorting by damage, health and gold is already available, when you click on the headings. Let me know if it doesn't work for you.

Sorting by level, however, is something that will come with the next update (planned for October).
- DML Planner for planning your temples and optimizing economy
- 2048 minigame set in DML universe
- DML inspired tower defense minigame
- Dragon Mania Legends patch 4.0 wishlist
- Web tool for creating your own dragons

wojtek869

Windows PC

Polska

toomas wrote:
wojtek869 wrote:
Toomas,
Could you add sorting by dragon level, damage, health etc. in the dragon table in DML planner?

Sorting by damage, health and gold is already available, when you click on the headings. Let me know if it doesn't work for you.

Sorting by level, however, is something that will come with the next update (planned for October).

Thanks Toomas, it is working prefectly.
I love this game and I hate it at the same time ...
Recruitment Code: f44046 Windows [EUR]
Start playing: 06-11-2017
The number of unique dragons: 571 + 7 eggs
Best dragons: Hathor, Poseidon; Archangel, Root, Guan Di, Snow Queen
All best dragons have level 100/8*

Iodaspark

Windows Phone

Viewing this game as one that has no real 'Game Over' (even if we lose a battle), it is sometimes nice to simply take our time and take things in stride. What's more is there are so many new Dragons (and sometimes even mods to abilities) that are added over time that keeping our eye fixed on just one or a select few might mean we could miss out on some cool aspects of the game due to a strict sense of commitment to a single/set/pattern course of action/target.
Honestly speaking, I myself approached the upgrading of Temples as pivotal (somewhat like acquiring complete freedom and space to grow without bounds). It certainly takes a bit of 'holding back' as far as focusing all your time and attention on one Dragon (which means game progress would be slower than it could be at the beginning). All it takes is Level 45 Dragons tops and so having your favourites bearing facets of every element (chiefly aimed at Castle events) first reach that basic target in specific numbers and then selecting the top nine from that smaller pool (for non-VIP Bottomless Dungeon battles) might be a stress-free way to go about things. I only level up my fave Dragons (and have done so with 22 fighters thus far), maxing nearly all Temples at Level 5 (waiting for #23 Chrono Apep to 'Awaken' its tertiary element in 13 hours' time before feeding it further to max out the Water and Plant Temples). And that just leaves the Earth Temple (now at Level 4) for the finishing blow! I believe the long-term benefits of this 'wider approach' to raising Dragons cannot be underestimated; though the style of each breeder is as unique as each breeder himself/herself.
On the whole, just sharing my personal general thoughts on the subject. Some folks may definitely appreciate a more meticulous, logical or systematic approach and that might actually turn out to be the bulk of the enjoyment for them! :-) But it is possible to just do what you like sporadically, while really enjoying the ride along the way and still attain sterling results in the end.
Happy planning! :-)

PS. I wonder if the rumours of a 'Super Temple' becoming available or speculation of the 'Divine Sanctuary' ascending/descending once all 11 Temples are maxed out will ultimately come to pass?
Clan: Pantheon of Elementals
Gameloft Player ID: 50h09
Friend Recruitment Code: 38f87
Save Data Server: apa (apa – gold)
Personal Dragon Realm Nickname: Neo-Dragolandia
Approach: 100% in-game play; 0% real-currency purchases
Dragon Wishlist: Zeus (69/120), Poseidon (26/120), Osiris (96/120), Jinqui & Kongming
no avatar

BeluX

Google Play (Android)

Hello friends, have you API from dml planner? im making a Discord bot with some features for get dragon info and breeding but i get data from parsing wiki... now its functional but i think with a DML API i can do better results. 
I try Wikimedia API but i dont know how its works

If anyone want participate or help me please contact with me.

Toomas really congratulations for your work!

Sorry for my english im form spain
no avatar

toomas

Windows PC

Thu Sep 12, 2019 10:10 pm
BeluX wrote:
Hello friends, have you API from dml planner? im making a Discord bot with some features for get dragon info and breeding but i get data from parsing wiki... now its functional but i think with a DML API i can do better results.

That's an interesting request! I'm very much in favor of supporting other developers by letting them access Planner functionality remotely, but this is going to take a little time, as I'm currently trying to get a new update out. The beginning of next year seems a likely timeframe for some sweet API love, so if you're still around then I'll let you know. ^-^
no avatar

BeluX

Google Play (Android)

Thx toomas, if You can help with api or any other way when you get time for it contact with me please. Really nice work and sorry for my english 😊

Edit** you know how use wikimedia API? From dml wiki?
no avatar

toomas

Windows PC

Fri Sep 13, 2019 10:41 pm
BeluX wrote:
you know how use wikimedia API? From dml wiki?

You can send a private message to @soukupmi here on Gameloft's forum - he should have a better knowledge of the Wiki's technical side (or point to someone who is).

soukupmi

MVP / Dragon Elder

Windows Phone

Fri Sep 13, 2019 11:06 pm
toomas wrote:
BeluX wrote:
you know how use wikimedia API? From dml wiki?

You can send a private message to @soukupmi here on Gameloft's forum - he should have a better knowledge of the Wiki's technical side (or point to someone who is).

Sorry - no idea. Maybe ChronosTheTimekeeper?
A dragon, a dragon,
I swear I saw a dragon....
Windows Lumia 650, Windows 10 mobile
Recruitment code: 1e1ec
Playing on Windows [EUR] since 16.1.2015
Top 50 Clan: Angel power (29/50)
- active players welcome
Join us at the Wiki - http://dragon-mania-legends-wiki.mobga.me/Main_Page

cryscryb

Apple (iOS)

Fri Sep 13, 2019 11:45 pm
BeluX wrote:

There is lots of information online about the MediaWiki API (in multiple languages) as well as tutorials. You might try reading:

https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/API:Main_page
 and the tutorials for a quick start
https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/API:Tutorial
And a list of the parameters
https://www.mediawiki.org/w/api.php?action=help

Also you would need to speak with Star or Soukupmi first to see if this should be allowed or how your use/queries might impact the DML site depending on their hosting. If the impact is too large or unwanted then it might end up blocked so good to ask first before investing any time on it?
 Just some initial thoughts when perusing the MW resources.

https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/API:Etiquette
- How do I feel when there is no coffee? Depresso
no avatar

BeluX

Google Play (Android)

cryscryb wrote:
BeluX wrote:

There is lots of information online about the MediaWiki API (in multiple languages) as well as tutorials. You might try reading:

https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/API:Main_page
 and the tutorials for a quick start
https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/API:Tutorial
And a list of the parameters
https://www.mediawiki.org/w/api.php?action=help

Also you would need to speak with Star or Soukupmi first to see if this should be allowed or how your use/queries might impact the DML site depending on their hosting. If the impact is too large or unwanted then it might end up blocked so good to ask first before investing any time on it?
 Just some initial thoughts when perusing the MW resources.

https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/API:Etiquette

Thx i try with api to extract dragon info but i dont get clean info, I don understand how work this api for select only correct data. I will read more about it and try it one more time.
Thx for help me im not expert developer and is a litle hard for me jejjejeje

If anyone can get me a litle example for me is more easy understand it