Something is not right? You have a suggestion to make? Let us know right here, right now!
no avatar

toomas

Windows PC

Re: A planner tool for opening up temples

Sun Aug 04, 2019 12:19 pm
mez wrote:
Hey toomas. During the current divine event, granted you have unlocked the milestone, you can breed the typhoon dragon with a combination of water, earth and wind. The planner does not show any combinations. I would be interested in knowing the best combos for that dragon please :)

Thanks for bringing this up! Here you go: https://dml-planner.eu/app/breeding#dragons=Typhoon

- DML Planner for planning your temples and optimizing economy
- 2048 minigame set in DML universe
- DML inspired tower defense minigame
- Dragon Mania Legends patch 4.0 wishlist
- Web tool for creating your own dragons

mez

Apple (iOS)

Great, thanks!

AutumnSkye

Windows PC

toomas wrote:
mez wrote:
Hey toomas. During the current divine event, granted you have unlocked the milestone, you can breed the typhoon dragon with a combination of water, earth and wind. The planner does not show any combinations. I would be interested in knowing the best combos for that dragon please :)

Thanks for bringing this up! Here you go: https://dml-planner.eu/app/breeding#dragons=Typhoon

Thank You Toomas!! Your calculator is the best  :)
Player ID: h8f6
Recruitment code:  f6d4
Started playing March 2, 2015 on Win Eur
Team: C Aphrodite, Freyja, Hathor, Hou Yi, Aphrodite, Crystal,  Medusa,Torch, Yin Yang and Princess, all lvl 100 8*
no avatar

Rollox

Google Play (Android)

Wow
no avatar

Tifany

Windows PC

hello, thanks a lot, your tool is very usefull.

I just have a problem to use optimal food farming. The options  hourly budget, minimum duration and maximum duration are blocked and can't be changed except the option number of farms. How can i  change 2000 hourly budget ?
no avatar

toomas

Windows PC

Tifany wrote:
I just have a problem to use optimal food farming. The options  hourly budget, minimum duration and maximum duration are blocked and can't be changed except the option number of farms. How can i  change 2000 hourly budget ?

I'll contact you via PM.
no avatar

Tifany

Windows PC

Sorry, I am not yet allowed to send private messages.I use planner pc with mozilla firefox. when I click on the drop-down menu on the left, nothing happens for all options but it's ok for the right menu for farms.

Mladen90

Google Play (Android)

Ironfire dragon is breedable with the token during the actual divine event.
Could you add it?

Thanks

edit.
i just saw the other thread about ironfire dragon and there is only one combo available so not a problem.
no avatar

Amarnath_Awargaonkar

Google Play (Android)

Re: A planner tool for opening up temples

Sun Aug 25, 2019 11:48 am
Toomas your planner contains everything except a section on skills. I think if u add a section on skills with an elaborate description of each of the skills it will make your planner complete. Thank you for your efforts and dedication.
Amarnath
no avatar

toomas

Windows PC

Tifany wrote:
Sorry, I am not yet allowed to send private messages.I use planner pc with mozilla firefox. when I click on the drop-down menu on the left, nothing happens for all options but it's ok for the right menu for farms.

Should be fixed now.

Amarnath_Awargaonkar wrote:
Toomas your planner contains everything except a section on skills. I think if u add a section on skills with an elaborate description of each of the skills it will make your planner complete.

Actually, there is a separate page for skills, but getting there is currently quite an arduous journey: Go to the Dragons page, open up dragon analysis for any of the dragons, then click on the dragon's elements - this will take you the Element Analysis page.

(Feel free to click on the image above to visit the element analysis page.)