Something is not right? You have a suggestion to make? Let us know right here, right now!
no avatar

toomas

Windows PC

Re: A planner tool for opening up temples

Sun Aug 04, 2019 12:19 pm
mez wrote:
Hey toomas. During the current divine event, granted you have unlocked the milestone, you can breed the typhoon dragon with a combination of water, earth and wind. The planner does not show any combinations. I would be interested in knowing the best combos for that dragon please :)

Thanks for bringing this up! Here you go: https://dml-planner.eu/app/breeding#dragons=Typhoon

- DML Planner for planning your temples and optimizing economy
- 2048 minigame set in DML universe
- DML inspired tower defense minigame
- Dragon Mania Legends patch 4.0 wishlist
- Web tool for creating your own dragons

mez

Apple (iOS)

Great, thanks!

AutumnSkye

Windows PC

toomas wrote:
mez wrote:
Hey toomas. During the current divine event, granted you have unlocked the milestone, you can breed the typhoon dragon with a combination of water, earth and wind. The planner does not show any combinations. I would be interested in knowing the best combos for that dragon please :)

Thanks for bringing this up! Here you go: https://dml-planner.eu/app/breeding#dragons=Typhoon

Thank You Toomas!! Your calculator is the best  :)
Recruitment code: f6d4
Started playing March 2, 2015
Team: C Aphrodite, Freyja, Hathor, Hou Yi, Aphrodite, Crystal,  Medusa,Torch, Yin Yang and Princess, all lvl 100 8*
no avatar

Rollox

Google Play (Android)

Wow
no avatar

Tifany

Windows PC

hello, thanks a lot, your tool is very usefull.

I just have a problem to use optimal food farming. The options  hourly budget, minimum duration and maximum duration are blocked and can't be changed except the option number of farms. How can i  change 2000 hourly budget ?
no avatar

toomas

Windows PC

Tifany wrote:
I just have a problem to use optimal food farming. The options  hourly budget, minimum duration and maximum duration are blocked and can't be changed except the option number of farms. How can i  change 2000 hourly budget ?

I'll contact you via PM.
- DML Planner for planning your temples and optimizing economy
- 2048 minigame set in DML universe
- DML inspired tower defense minigame
- Dragon Mania Legends patch 4.0 wishlist
- Web tool for creating your own dragons
no avatar

Tifany

Windows PC

Sorry, I am not yet allowed to send private messages.I use planner pc with mozilla firefox. when I click on the drop-down menu on the left, nothing happens for all options but it's ok for the right menu for farms.