Something is not right? You have a suggestion to make? Let us know right here, right now!
no avatar

Mladen90

Google Play (Android)

"Time Habitat" is not available for the economy planning. Is it possible to add it?

mez

Apple (iOS)

Incorrect hatching time detected: Sunfeather. In the planner, it says 10h16 with VIP, while in-game, it's 12h48 (same information than here: http://dragon-mania-legends-wiki.mobga.me/Sunfeather_Dragon)

Thank you :)
no avatar

toomas

Windows PC

Mladen90 wrote:
"Time Habitat" is not available for the economy planning. Is it possible to add it?

Support for Time Habitat is coming in a future update. Right now, you can just mark it up as a Legendary habitat, as Time and Festive habitats are just reskins of the Legendary habitat (gold limit and the number of dragons supported are the same).

mez wrote:
Incorrect hatching time detected: Sunfeather. In the planner, it says 10h16 with VIP, while in-game, it's 12h48

Fixed!
- DML Planner for planning your temples and optimizing economy
- 2048 minigame set in DML universe
- DML inspired tower defense minigame
- Dragon Mania Legends patch 4.0 wishlist
- Web tool for creating your own dragons

Finrod

Google Play (Android)

toomas wrote:
Mladen90 wrote:

Support for Time Habitat is coming in a future update. Right now, you can just mark it up as a Legendary habitat, as Time and Festive habitats are just reskins of the Legendary habitat (gold limit and the number of dragons supported are the same).

When is the update??  :???:
no avatar

toomas

Windows PC

Finrod wrote:
When is the update??  :???:

The next update is going to be a little bigger than usual, so it is taking longer than planned. I also have some other DML related projects under way right now that I want to share with the community soon. I hope it will be worth the wait. ^-^
no avatar

JeanPierre72

Google Play (Android)

Re: A planner tool for opening up temples

Wed May 15, 2019 10:50 pm
That is brilliant! I will need to investigate this right away! Thank you!
no avatar

Bronko

Windows PC

Hi,

Sorry I didn't read all the pages, but I have a small improvement for the reverse breeding planner: 

1. show the 50% and 90% chance times. 
2. Sort the best receipt by the time (50% chance time needed and not the highest percentage of success. 

the formula for the times are:

50% Chance of getting the dragon:
AMT * (Log(0.5)/Log(1-BC))

90% Chance of getting the dragon:
AMT * (Log(0.9)/Log(1-BC))

Where:
AMT: Average Missbreed Time
BC: Chance of success

Currenty I use excel to feed in the values, because sometimes its faster to breed a dragon, when even the overall chance is lower, but when the misbreeds are faster.

mez

Apple (iOS)

What about an economy simulator, to complement the actual economy page?

At the moment, we can have the information about how much we can earn for 1 hour, 2 hours, etc... but only based on current dragons at their current level.

What would be interesting would be to know how much we can earn if all dragons are at the same minimum level for instance. Let's say all my dragons are minimum level 18, and I would like to know how much more I would earn if they are all level 19, I would need to update all dragons to level 19, check and revert that change. Dragons with a level already greater than the minimum level selected would not be impacted and keep their current level of course.

Would this be something you would look into?

Also, it would be good to be able to select more than the hardcoded list of choice for gold simlulator (1 hour, 2 hours, 3 hours, 4 hours, 6 hours, 8 hours, 24 hours), either adding more choices, or making it an input box where we can type either in minutes or hours or both, like 5h30 or just 30 minutes.

Thank you
no avatar

toomas

Windows PC

Bronko wrote:
sometimes its faster to breed a dragon, when even the overall chance is lower, but when the misbreeds are faster.

You are 100% right, there are times where it makes more sense to go for lower breeding chance with lower average breeding times. And this is actually already planned for a future update, where the breeding calculator would not only show the combination with the highest chance, but also highlight the one with lowest misbreed times.

mez wrote:
What about an economy simulator, to complement the actual economy page?

Yes, absolutely! Currently, DML Planner does little more than provide overview of your dragons, but it wouldn't much deserve its name without... well, the planning stuff. For some time now, I've been wanting to integrate "theory mode", where changes to dragon levels wouldn't be saved; instead, you'd see how these changes affect total gold income, collector points, breeding chances, etc.

In short, a simulator mode is planned. ^-^

mez

Apple (iOS)

Very good toomas, thank you very much for the feedback :)