Something is not right? You have a suggestion to make? Let us know right here, right now!
no avatar

toomas

Windows PC

mez wrote:
It tells me 12 pages, but on page 10 already, I can see it shows less than on the other pages, and when I click to see pages 11 and 12, it shows nothing in the lists.

Will be fixed in the next update.

mez wrote:
would be good to be able to see a list of uncollected that I can actually breed at the moment.

You could try one of those undocumented features of the Planner, which is searching by the dragon's obtain method. Just search for "breeding" or "enchantment" and switch the filter to "uncollected dragons". "Breeding" should list you all the normally breedable dragons while "enchantment" should list all the dragons that can be bred via enchantment breeding. Let me know if that works for you.
- DML Planner for planning your temples and optimizing economy
- 2048 minigame set in DML universe
- DML inspired tower defense minigame
- Dragon Mania Legends patch 4.0 wishlist
- Web tool for creating your own dragons

mez

Apple (iOS)

I've tried and it confirmed what I thought. Only missing 2 breedable legendaries Siren and Vortex. And all legendaries enchanted.

At least one dragon is missing from the results: the Tiki dragon. I'm Vip 20 and do not have it yet. Also the pinata is not showing up. I went to breeding page and said I have 200000 collectors points, just for the test. Might want to add these into the formula I guess.
no avatar

toomas

Windows PC

mez wrote:
At least one dragon is missing from the results: the Tiki dragon. I'm Vip 20 and do not have it yet. Also the pinata is not showing up.

My bad, I forgot to mention that VIP and CP dragons can be searched using "vip" and "token" keywords, respectively. ^-^

mez

Apple (iOS)

That worked. If I may, however, that are 4 different searches AND it does not consider your current vip level nor collectors points nor (I know you do not have that filter yet) the level of your breeding den. Would be great to have all this in one filter :)
no avatar

toomas

Windows PC

mez wrote:
That worked. If I may, however, that are 4 different searches AND it does not consider your current vip level nor collectors points nor (I know you do not have that filter yet) the level of your breeding den. Would be great to have all this in one filter :)

I'll keep that in mind. ;)
no avatar

Luigi-leo1

Google Play (Android)

Cosenza

Salve ho perso i progressi che avevo lasciato ora come posso fare a ripristinare tutto?
no avatar

toomas

Windows PC

Luigi-leo1 wrote:
Salve ho perso i progressi che avevo lasciato ora come posso fare a ripristinare tutto?

It depends on if you had registered a DML Planner account with either your email or Facebook. If you had, then just visit the login page and pick the authentication method you used previously to get back to your data.

If you were using the planner without an account, and you somehow cleared your browser data, then I'm sorry but there is not much I can do to help you, since that data was stored in your browser and not in the Planner's database.
no avatar

Mladen90

Google Play (Android)

Hello and thank you for the great tool.
Is it possible to have it in different languages? At least names of dragons, while for guides and everything else people can just translate if they don't know english.
I hope it's not something really complicated since all the names can be taken just switching the language ingame. I'm available to help if you need.
Thanks
no avatar

toomas

Windows PC

Mladen90 wrote:
Is it possible to have it in different languages? I'm available to help if you need.

Yup, I'm currently working on adding support for localizing the planner into languages besides English. Once it's ready, I'll let you know so we can actually start the process of translating dragon names, the UI, etc.
no avatar

myssy

Veteran

Windows PC

toomas wrote:
Mladen90 wrote:
Is it possible to have it in different languages? I'm available to help if you need.

Yup, I'm currently working on adding support for localizing the planner into languages besides English. Once it's ready, I'll let you know so we can actually start the process of translating dragon names, the UI, etc.

btw if you search someone for the german names, i now have every dragonname in german except for 22 dragons not yet appeared in game and therefore dont have a chance to get the names ;)