Something is not right? You have a suggestion to make? Let us know right here, right now!
no avatar

toomas

Windows PC

Rocket-215 wrote:
I can't find Vivid Dragon. Could you fix it/ add it? I'd like to add it to the collection. :)

Done! ^-^
- DML Planner for planning your temples and optimizing economy
- 2048 minigame set in DML universe
- DML inspired tower defense minigame
- Dragon Mania Legends patch 4.0 wishlist
- Web tool for creating your own dragons
no avatar

Withaar

Google Play (Android)

Re: A DML planner tool

Sun Mar 24, 2019 1:15 am
Thank Toomas for this great tool. 

Some ideas.
I am not someone who keeps track of every mutation. So today I have removed all dragons, (1) add an option for this? and added them again.
I used the map of the islands that someone once made (contains a small error, incidentally) to go through every habitat and enter it in the tool.
(2) A printable island map maybe...
Another way I had used before was via the Enchant screen, but via the islands/habitats is I think a better way.
But now I miss one (out of 292...), (3) it would be handy if there was a screen similar to the collections screen. Visually you could see quickly what you are missing, the same layout with the groupname, with the number of dragons, level(s) and stars would be very useful I think.
Maybe even enter dragons this way.
no avatar

Rocket-215

Windows PC

toomas wrote:
Rocket-215 wrote:
I can't find Vivid Dragon. Could you fix it/ add it? I'd like to add it to the collection. :)

Done! ^-^

Thank you very much! :)

wojtek869

Windows PC

Polska

Hi Toomas
I noticed that when I choose Mech dragon to beerd, it appears to me that the dragon is not possible to breed. But this is not entirely true. This month the Elite League is available after winning a breeding token. I have this token. And if I want breed Metal + Light, I do not get only one result. The described example on jpeg.
Of course, in different months there are different dragons to breed this way.
Could you add this option as a choice? It could be on the same principle as marking the VIP level or collector points.
Thanks.
Attachments
breed-token.jpg
breed-token.jpg (388.93 KiB) Viewed 246 times
I love this game and I hate it at the same time ...
Recruitment Code: f44046 Windows [EUR]
Start playing: 06-11-2017
The number of unique dragons: 545
Best dragons: Hathor, Poseidon; Archangel, Root, Guan Di, Snow Queen
All best dragons have level 90/8*
no avatar

Rocket-215

Windows PC

Re: A planner tool for opening up temples

Sat Mar 30, 2019 10:07 pm
I think breeding/hatching times for Rhino Dragon are wrong.
It says that Rhino breeds 20h and hatches 1D 2h while wiki says it's 2D for breeding and 2D 9h for hatching.
no avatar

toomas

Windows PC

Sat Mar 30, 2019 10:15 pm
Rocket-215 wrote:
It says that Rhino breeds 20h and hatches 1D 2h while wiki says it's 2D for breeding and 2D 9h for hatching.

Fixed. Thanks for bringing this up! I must have forgotten to update the breed/hatch time when they upgraded the Rhino dragon into a legendary.
no avatar

Rocket-215

Windows PC

Sat Mar 30, 2019 11:53 pm
toomas wrote:
Rocket-215 wrote:

Fixed. Thanks for bringing this up! I must have forgotten to update the breed/hatch time when they upgraded the Rhino dragon into a legendary.

No problem at all. :)
no avatar

toomas

Windows PC

wojtek869 wrote:
I noticed that when I choose Mech dragon to beerd, it appears to me that the dragon is not possible to breed.

Arena breeding tokens (for Mech, Tsunami and Warlord) are now supported. ^-^

wojtek869

Windows PC

Polska

toomas wrote:
Arena breeding tokens (for Mech, Tsunami and Warlord) are now supported. ^-^

Thanks Toomas!! You are awesome! You have created a great tool and you are constantly improving it. I am full of admiration for your work! :)
I love this game and I hate it at the same time ...
Recruitment Code: f44046 Windows [EUR]
Start playing: 06-11-2017
The number of unique dragons: 545
Best dragons: Hathor, Poseidon; Archangel, Root, Guan Di, Snow Queen
All best dragons have level 90/8*

mez

Apple (iOS)

1 request / 1 bug

Hi there, for the bug, it's when I want to list the dragons I do not have yet (uncollected dragons filter). It tells me 12 pages, but on page 10 already, I can see it shows less than on the other pages, and when I click to see pages 11 and 12, it shows nothing in the lists. If you have not deleted out private messages, you should still have my ID to have a look.

For the request, no sure if this is possible, but it would be good to be able to see a list of uncollected that I can actually breed at the moment. I feel like there are no more active dragons I can breed at the moment (except Siren and Vortex that I'm trying to breed and all the legendary from Enchanted Breeding - still need to unlock the right level - might be a filter to add here for that), there are either event related or limited-time related, but I've no way to check for sure than checking all dragons individually. Is this something you could do?

Thank you