Something is not right? You have a suggestion to make? Let us know right here, right now!
no avatar

myssy

Veteran

Windows PC

What i a missing alot the last days is a little overview about what habitats per element i already have something like. (i am hatching alot of collected dragons and never know if i have all the habitats in your planner or not if i build a new one)

Habitat:
Fire 3x
Wind 2x
Earth 3x
.... and so on
(btw time and festive habitats are missing)

I always have to count them manually and see if i already added the last habitat or not ^^ Would be nice to have such overview somewhere, maybe on the OVerview Page or somewhere on the economy page

And a little (not so important) bug, if you add habitats and NOT reload the page and want to add another habitat the number/habitats you added before still are in that window and if you dont realize that you add alot more habitats. Maybe you can "reset" this numbers after using the "add habitat(s)" button ?

And can you make it possible to sort the dragon list per breeding/hatching time, especially the last one would be awesome if you search for dragons in your inventory with a specific or low hatch time
no avatar

toomas

Windows PC

myssy wrote:
What i a missing alot the last days is a little overview about what habitats per element i already have something like. (i am hatching alot of collected dragons and never know if i have all the habitats in your planner or not if i build a new one)

Habitat :
Fire 3x
Wind 2x
Earth 3x
.... and so on

I'll keep that in mind when I start upgrading the economy page. ;)

myssy wrote:
if you add habitats and NOT reload the page and want to add another habitat the number/habitats you added before still are in that window

Fixed!

myssy wrote:
And can you make it possible to sort the dragon list per breeding/hatching time, especially the last one would be awesome if you search for dragons in your inventory with a specific or low hatch time

Done! Enjoy! ^-^
- DML Planner for planning your temples and optimizing economy
- 2048 minigame set in DML universe
- DML inspired tower defense minigame
- Dragon Mania Legends patch 4.0 wishlist
- Web tool for creating your own dragons
no avatar

myssy

Veteran

Windows PC

Re: A planner tool for opening up temples

Sat Mar 09, 2019 10:05 pm
Big thank you toomas!
I do enjoy it right now, have a space left in my breeding den but dont want to have it crowded for too long! ;)
no avatar

amoqueso

Google Play (Android)

Hi everyone!

Toomas, this is an excellent tool, thank you. What a shame I never new before that it exists.

I've done a simple enchantment calculator a long time ago when enchantment was something new. Me and my GF were using it for quite a while and now I decided to just share it with everyone. It is a Google Sheet which you may use after making a private copy (File > Make a copy):
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... sp=sharing

Toomas's tool offers the same functionality and even more since it allows you to view the required materials amount for a specific dragon. But if someone prefers a simpler tool for a specific purpose or just needs to see materials of all qualities at once - you're welcome :)

mez

Apple (iOS)

Display issue: seems that when security is set in the browser to validate something around https and certificate validity, the display is screwed up and some icons are missing.

In Safari, icons are not all displayed and in Chrome, well, see screenshot :)
Attachments
61270055-982A-422D-899A-2952254C27A3.jpeg
Chrome
61270055-982A-422D-899A-2952254C27A3.jpeg (102.92 KiB) Viewed 176 times
23253812-D2A8-4625-B623-7AC10C7F3867.jpeg
Safari
23253812-D2A8-4625-B623-7AC10C7F3867.jpeg (124.38 KiB) Viewed 178 times
0CFCDFBD-E773-4860-ACD4-1623FD99F739.jpeg
0CFCDFBD-E773-4860-ACD4-1623FD99F739.jpeg (79.31 KiB) Viewed 177 times
no avatar

toomas

Windows PC

Re: A planner tool for opening up temples

Tue Mar 19, 2019 10:40 am
mez wrote:
Display issue: seems that when security is set in the browser to validate something around https and certificate validity, the display is screwed up and some icons are missing.

Thanks for the screenshots! Should be fixed now.

mez

Apple (iOS)

Looks good now, thanks for the quick fix

mez

Apple (iOS)

Desktop versus Mobile version: on the dragon page, in the mobile version dropdown menus, can we have the same than the desktop version? For instance, in the desktop version, I can sort by hatching time, but not on the mobile version, at least when filtering on dragons in eggs in inventory.

Thank you :)
no avatar

toomas

Windows PC

mez wrote:
Desktop versus Mobile version: on the dragon page, in the mobile version dropdown menus, can we have the same than the desktop version? For instance, in the desktop version, I can sort by hatching time, but not on the mobile version, at least when filtering on dragons in eggs in inventory.

Done! ^-^
no avatar

Rocket-215

Windows PC

I can't find Vivid Dragon. Could you fix it/ add it? I'd like to add it to the collection. :)