Something is not right? You have a suggestion to make? Let us know right here, right now!
no avatar

toomas

Windows PC

Re: A planner tool for opening up temples

Sun Feb 24, 2019 11:05 am
ArtieMcD wrote:
A couple of bugs and some suggestions I'd like to recommend:

Woah, thanks for the detailed feedback! I'm glad to say that most of the things you brought up are already planned for the next big update. ^-^

Also, the bugs you mentioned should be fixed now. Kudos for figuring out that boss dragons had incorrect CP! While I knew that boss dragons cannot be leveled up, I didn't know that boss dragons technically don't have a level at all, and thus only have the base CP of 250, without any bonus from their first level (which is exactly why that extra 5 points was calculated on top of the base score).
- DML Planner for planning your temples and optimizing economy
- 2048 minigame set in DML universe
- DML inspired tower defense minigame
- Dragon Mania Legends patch 4.0 wishlist
- Web tool for creating your own dragons
no avatar

Neshana

Google Play (Android)

DML Planner

Mon Feb 25, 2019 7:46 am
Hello, i tried the DML Planner, signed in with Facebook, but unfortunately nothing is synched. In the meantime I got 2 new dragons but the synch doesn't but them in my dragon collection on the page. 
I've got also the problem, that I first put in all informations by myself, then synched,(save local or something like that) and unfortunately I had all dragons twice then.. I deleted the doubled dragons, but the amount of money I get per hour is still on position where I had all dragons twice.
Is it possible to completely log out on the side, to then logg in again and put in informations from the beginning?
I love the tool, but these are some points that are a little bit confusing.
no avatar

myssy

Veteran

Windows PC

Re: A planner tool for opening up temples

Mon Feb 25, 2019 10:09 am
are you 100% sure that you logged in?
You can see that on the settings page. And i think i never saw a logout button somewhere...but i can be wrong ^^
btw if you think that logging in with facebook will fill in the dragons you have automatically, thats not how it works, you have to put them all in manually by yourself. Wasnt sure if you meant that with "signed in with facebook but nothing is synched"
no avatar

toomas

Windows PC

Re: DML Planner

Mon Feb 25, 2019 10:15 am
Neshana wrote:
i tried the DML Planner, signed in with Facebook, but unfortunately nothing is synched.

If I understand you right, then you were expecting the planner to automatically import all your game data (dragons, habitats, etc) from inside the game. This, unfortunately, is not technically possible due to Gameloft's policy when it comes to supporting third party helper tools. The only option is to manually insert that data into the planner.

Neshana wrote:
Is it possible to completely log out on the side, to then logg in again and put in informations from the beginning?

Just send me your Support ID from the planner's settings page via a private message. I can then remove your currently inserted dragons from your planner account so that you could start again. ^-^

Holtor

Apple (iOS)

In the "Conversion" tab in the Enchantment planner, there is a choice "limited by available materials/trinkets". This does not appear to do anything, the planner always limits by both. Which is ok IMHO, if someone wants to know what he could get from an infinite amount of trinkets, he can simply enter a different number of trinkets on the left hand side. Just this choice should be removed.

The "Dragon enchantment calculator" below could get an additional feature: Showing the necessary amount of trinkets for that enchantment given the available materials entered above.
no avatar

toomas

Windows PC

Holtor wrote:
In the "Conversion" tab in the Enchantment planner, there is a choice "limited by available materials/trinkets". This does not appear to do anything, the planner always limits by both.

If switching between materials/trinkets is not doing anything, then you most probably already have enough trinkets to upgrade all the available materials to the max (or whatever target material grade you have selected), meaning you're not limited by the amount of trinkets. ^-^

Holtor wrote:
The "Dragon enchantment calculator" below could get an additional feature: Showing the necessary amount of trinkets for that enchantment given the available materials entered above.

Coming soon.

Holtor

Apple (iOS)

toomas wrote:
If switching between materials/trinkets is not doing anything, then you most probably already have enough trinkets to upgrade all the available materials to the max

Yes, you are right, I did not realize that. When I tried a lower amount of trinkets, I got a difference.

Finrod

Google Play (Android)

Finrod wrote:
toomas wrote:
Finrod wrote:
Can you put another option like "unlocated dragons" in the "Show [______] with" combobox of Economy?

Done! Just select Dragons without habitat from the filter dropdown to see all the "homeless" dragons.

Perfect! Thanks a lot

Now i realized the utility of a new option... "Uncollected Dragons"
If you can of course!

Thanks for all
no avatar

toomas

Windows PC

Finrod wrote:
Now i realized the utility of a new option... "Uncollected Dragons"

Done! ^-^