Something is not right? You have a suggestion to make? Let us know right here, right now!
no avatar

toomas

Windows PC

wojtek869 wrote:
I think there is a tiny mistake here: hatch time for Wind dragon is 30s, not 10min.

Fixed.
- DML Planner for planning your temples and optimizing economy
- 2048 minigame set in DML universe
- DML inspired tower defense minigame
- Dragon Mania Legends patch 4.0 wishlist
- Web tool for creating your own dragons

cryscryb

Apple (iOS)

The Great White North

This is a really nice idea but unfortunately I'm not willing to log in to test/use especially not with Facebook but it looks like you are already getting some good feedback on it so I just wanted to stop in and quickly say thanks for the effort anyway :)

wojtek869

Windows PC

Polska

toomas wrote:
wojtek869 wrote:
I think there is a tiny mistake here: hatch time for Wind dragon is 30s, not 10min.

Fixed.

Thanks Toomas :)
I love this game and I hate it at the same time ...
Recruitment Code: f44046 Windows [EUR]
Start playing: 06-11-2017
The number of unique dragons: 458
Best dragons: Hathor 82, Taiyi Zenren 82; Archangel, Root, Guan Di, Snow Queen all 81
All best dragons have 7*
no avatar

myssy

Veteran

Windows PC

cryscryb wrote:
This is a really nice idea but unfortunately I'm not willing to log in to test/use especially not with Facebook but it looks like you are already getting some good feedback on it so I just wanted to stop in and quickly say thanks for the effort anyway :)

you can just use an email adress, you dont have to use facebook or so to create an "account".
And if you dont use your "real" emailadress, its no problem nowadays to create another "email address" for lets say just for games without any real infos behind it.

But there are some functions like saving your dragons or teams etc. that need to have some kind of "user" to be able to save it correctly and get the saved data.
no avatar

toomas

Windows PC

Re: A planner tool for opening up temples

Sat Feb 16, 2019 10:34 am
cryscryb wrote:
I'm not willing to log in to test/use especially not with Facebook

Since last August, creating an account is optional - you can still access most parts of the planner without it (the exceptions here being the dashboard and the exams).

Creating an account just adds certain security to your data. Let me quote the August update on using the planner without an account:
Since the data will be stored locally in the browser, then there's two caveats to consider. First, you can view your data only on one device, since the inserted data is bound to that device. Secondly, any accidental browser cache cleaning, either directly or through a third party solution (e.g. CCleaner) will wipe the data clean, meaning you'll have to add all the dragons/habitats/levels all over again.

To avoid accidentally losing locally saved data, users can, after trying out the tool, create an account, go to the Settings tab and then sync the previously inserted data onto the newly created account.

So feel free to use the planner anyway you like, either with an account or without. ^-^

mez

Apple (iOS)

In the team planner, is it normal to not see the total amount of food needed to level up each dragon, on the mobile view, like it is done on the web version?
Attachments
Screen Shot 2019-02-16 at 10.23.27 PM.png
Web view
Screen Shot 2019-02-16 at 10.23.27 PM.png (614.48 KiB) Viewed 125 times
Screen Shot 2019-02-16 at 10.23.11 PM.png
Mobile View
Screen Shot 2019-02-16 at 10.23.11 PM.png (603.82 KiB) Viewed 124 times
no avatar

toomas

Windows PC

mez wrote:
In the team planner, is it normal to not see the total amount of food needed to level up each dragon, on the mobile view, like it is done on the web version?

Since it was a lot of data to fit onto a small screen, I had to hide some of it for mobile devices. I agree that hiding food cost wasn't the best choice, so I've put it back and tried to save space from other places. Let me know if it's better now.
no avatar

ArtieMcD

Windows PC

A couple of bugs and some suggestions I'd like to recommend:
Bugs:
1.  The gold/hour stat on the overview page never decrements when a dragon is deleted (accidentally or intentionally) from the collection even if the dragon is later added back to the collection. 
2.  The collector point stat for my account is exactly 45 points higher than reflected in game.  I've been slowly checking the dragons to see if there's a particular entry that is causing the discrepancy but I've yet to find it out of the 287 dragons currently in my list.  (I have confirmed all 287 have the correct level/enchantment starts recorded). 

Suggestions:
1. In the team planner, on the my dragons pane i've accidentally deleted a dragon from my collection on 3 occasions by hitting the trash button to the right of the add to team button when i simply intended to remove the dragon from the "team" i was evaluating.   Probabaly best to not have the delete from collection button there considering the add to collection button is not present here either.

2. Would be nice to filter the "my dragons" pane by multiple elements with include and exclude criteria.   For eample, all dragons with wind, void, but not shadow.   Could be done with a toggle for each element with 3 states.. Dont care (blank), include (check mark), exclude (X).   Currently you can only positive filter by a single element.

3. Would be nice if the team planner could have a feature to recommend additions to thier team to fill gaps in thier element coverage... or possibly give the user an option to ask the system to recmmend a set of 4 DLEE dragons to add from thier collection that cover the 12 elements evenly (This might be difficult to implement as even after selecting a top D and non overlapping L dragon there 120 different combinations of 2 E dragons covering the remaining 6 elements. 

4. in the economy section, when managing the habitats, the my dragons panel allows us to set the level of the dragon... it be nice to set the enchantment level here as well. 

5.  Also, would be nice, from the habitat editor to jump to the dragon in the my dragons list when you click on it to quickly edit the levels. Would save the extra step of having to type/search for that dragon.

6.   Understanding the search box in the my dragons panel changes behavior when the search term is an element name, it would be nice to consider having the search include all dragons that match the names and the elements when the search term is an element (with the name matches prioritized in the results).    For example... Search on "fir" the 9 dragons with "Fire" in their name show up.   however, if you search on "Fire" both the darkfire and firestar dragon are not presented (they dont have the fire element) and the actual fire dragon is on the 4th page of the results.      Interface likely could be improved using the same element filter suggestion from #2.

7. Temple strategies.  Given that the system should be able to calculate the max temple level from the users current collection (if fully entered), would be nice if this feature could recommend dragons to level up to open up the next level. or possibly allow the user to select thier saved team, and then provide a list of additional dragons they'd have to level up to support that team being able to level past the next temple barrier. 

8. Enchantment.   Would be nice to see the enchantment calculator be able to calculate the materials needed for a saved team as a whole to reach a target enchantment level (especially considering some teams require mats of different quality of the same element and you may not want to spend trinkets on fusing lower mats when you need both).      Also, for completionist, a feature showing the mats needed to level up all the parent dragons that would be required to complete the enchanted breeding set would be useful. 

9.  Mass feeding, similar to #8.  would be nice to select a team here and calculate food cost for desired level for whole team.

Anyhow, the site is very handy and complmentary to the data I've been tracking manually in Excel.  Thanks for the excelent work and hope some of the suggestions I've offered are useful.
no avatar

ArtieMcD

Windows PC

Sat Feb 23, 2019 10:26 pm
Another smallish bug:

When the "breeding times" selection is made in the my dragons list, the Neon, Puzzle, Referee, and Scout dragons are left off the resulting list of dragons.
no avatar

ArtieMcD

Windows PC

Sat Feb 23, 2019 11:53 pm
Also, found the root cause inflated collector score (#2 from earlier list i posted). I have 9 boss dragons... The site was awarding them 255 collector score each when the game only awards 250 (I have atlas, crankster, gasper, la fontaine, mr popsicle, the oddest, the sludge, thunder wolf, and venomina). That explains the extra 45 points.