Something is not right? You have a suggestion to make? Let us know right here, right now!

Finrod

Google Play (Android)

myssy wrote:
toomas wrote:
myssy wrote:
Sometimes the ABT determines (at least for me) if the chances are better or not to get the dragon with that combination even if the chance is smaller. Can you maybe add that again?

Done! ^-^

You are perfect ;) THANK you!

btw another question. Would you be interested in translating the page for lets say german players, french players or so if you have help/ppl to translate?

I can help with the Spanish version  ;)

Finrod

Google Play (Android)

toomas wrote:
Finrod wrote:
Can you put another option like "unlocated dragons" in the "Show [______] with" combobox of Economy?

Done! Just select Dragons without habitat from the filter dropdown to see all the "homeless" dragons.

Perfect! Thanks a lot
no avatar

toomas

Windows PC

myssy wrote:
Would you be interested in translating the page for lets say german players, french players or so if you have help/ppl to translate?

Sure thing, since currently the planner pretty much just gives up if you try to use it in any other language than English (e.g. the search doesn't return anything if you use non-English dragon/element names as keywords). The accessibility side of the app is definitely something I want to improve, so if you offer yourself (or know somebody who would) to translate the Planner into a certain language, then I'll keep that in mind and ping you when the time comes.

Finrod wrote:

Thanks for the support! ^-^
- DML Planner for planning your temples and optimizing economy
- 2048 minigame set in DML universe
- DML inspired tower defense minigame
- Dragon Mania Legends patch 4.0 wishlist
- Web tool for creating your own dragons

Finrod

Google Play (Android)

Finrod wrote:

Thanks for the support! ^-^

Thank you Toomas... the site es awesome! I want to share the site with my friends but english language can be an obstacle
no avatar

myssy

Veteran

Windows PC

toomas wrote:
myssy wrote:
Would you be interested in translating the page for lets say german players, french players or so if you have help/ppl to translate?

Sure thing, since currently the planner pretty much just gives up if you try to use it in any other language than English (e.g. the search doesn't return anything if you use non-English dragon/element names as keywords). The accessibility side of the app is definitely something I want to improve, so if you offer yourself (or know somebody who would) to translate the Planner into a certain language, then I'll keep that in mind and ping you when the time comes.

i would gladly offer my help if you need german translation ;)
I just happen to gather alot of the german dragon names aswell (have around 400 now).
So if you get the search issue resolved just ping me ;)

mez

Apple (iOS)

Next week's dragon, the game says Venom + Boiling, the planner says Cyborg + Venom. Can you check please?

Idoine91

MVP / Dragon Elder

Windows Phone

France

mez wrote:
Next week's dragon, the game says Venom + Boiling, the planner says Cyborg + Venom. Can you check please?

viewtopic.php?f=1804&t=674164
Windows Phone 8.1 / Windows 10 eur​
Started 11 January 2015 - 460 unique dragons
Referral code : 30ec
​Clan : Proud member of 'Crazy Train Gang'
Team : Autumn, Lantern, Archangel, Vortex, Taiyi Zhenren, Warlord, Hades 87 4*, Phoenix, Aquatic, Lynx 83 6*, Hermes, Ra 87 3*

Team : Archangel, Fairy, Osiris 55 2*, Banana, Prairie, Storm 50 4*, Taiyi Zhenren, Ra, Seth, Deco 53 3*, Bludgeon 51 4*

mez

Apple (iOS)

Re: A planner tool for opening up temples

Sun Feb 03, 2019 10:52 pm
Idoine91 wrote:
mez wrote:

viewtopic.php?f=1804&t=674164

I've seen that one too. I meant that the planner may be wrong and get corrected ;)

Idoine91

MVP / Dragon Elder

Windows Phone

France

Re: A planner tool for opening up temples

Mon Feb 04, 2019 12:09 am
I guess Toomas used Wiki's info, and those were wrong at the beginning. By the way it was Cyborg + Boiling, not Cyborg + Venom…
Cyborg having the same elements as Venom in inverted order, and that combo being used in a previous breeding of Weekly, I guess it was a copy/paste from previous with a forgotten modification of parent...
Windows Phone 8.1 / Windows 10 eur​
Started 11 January 2015 - 460 unique dragons
Referral code : 30ec
​Clan : Proud member of 'Crazy Train Gang'
Team : Autumn, Lantern, Archangel, Vortex, Taiyi Zhenren, Warlord, Hades 87 4*, Phoenix, Aquatic, Lynx 83 6*, Hermes, Ra 87 3*

Team : Archangel, Fairy, Osiris 55 2*, Banana, Prairie, Storm 50 4*, Taiyi Zhenren, Ra, Seth, Deco 53 3*, Bludgeon 51 4*
no avatar

toomas

Windows PC

Idoine91 wrote:
I guess Toomas used Wiki's info, and those were wrong at the beginning.

I rely on Wiki for DOTW and DOTM, indeed. Next time I'll double check with what you post here on the forum, just to make sure the initial information from the Wiki is correct.
- DML Planner for planning your temples and optimizing economy
- 2048 minigame set in DML universe
- DML inspired tower defense minigame
- Dragon Mania Legends patch 4.0 wishlist
- Web tool for creating your own dragons