Something is not right? You have a suggestion to make? Let us know right here, right now!
User avatar

Finrod

Senior Member

Google Play (Android)
Posts

198

Join Date: Thu Nov 03, 2016 12:07 pm
Hi again!
I have another suggestion...

Can you put another option like "unlocated dragons" in the "Show [______] with" combobox of Economy?

That will help a lot!!
no avatar

toomas

Senior Member

Windows PC
Posts

161

Join Date: Thu Aug 03, 2017 3:22 pm

Re: A planner tool for opening up temples

Wed Jan 30, 2019 10:44 pm
Finrod wrote:
Can you put another option like "unlocated dragons" in the "Show [______] with" combobox of Economy?
 

Done! Just select Dragons without habitat from the filter dropdown to see all the "homeless" dragons.
- DML Planner for planning your temples and optimizing economy
- 2048 minigame set in DML universe
- DML inspired tower defense minigame
- Dragon Mania Legends patch 4.0 wishlist
- Web tool for creating your own dragons
User avatar

mez

Member

Apple (iOS)
Posts

57

Re: A planner tool for opening up temples

Wed Jan 30, 2019 10:51 pm
Quick add, but maybe buggy? I just tried (all my dragons are assigned) and it shows me the column headers, a page selection fro 1 to 3 but no dragons. I was expecting like when no dragons are shown, with the little arrow pointing to the selection box and tell me to chose another filter. Let me know if this does make sense.

I've removed a dragon from an habitat, it showed up in the list, assigned it and it disappeared, that seems to work just fine :)
no avatar

toomas

Senior Member

Windows PC
Posts

161

Join Date: Thu Aug 03, 2017 3:22 pm

Re: A planner tool for opening up temples

Wed Jan 30, 2019 11:32 pm
mez wrote:
I just tried (all my dragons are assigned) and it shows me the column headers, a page selection fro 1 to 3 but no dragons. I was expecting like when no dragons are shown, with the little arrow pointing to the selection box and tell me to chose another filter. Let me know if this does make sense.
 

Thanks for the bug report! Feel free to send me your Support ID via private message, so I could investigate why it shows empty dragons list for you.
- DML Planner for planning your temples and optimizing economy
- 2048 minigame set in DML universe
- DML inspired tower defense minigame
- Dragon Mania Legends patch 4.0 wishlist
- Web tool for creating your own dragons
User avatar

mez

Member

Apple (iOS)
Posts

57

Re: A planner tool for opening up temples

Wed Jan 30, 2019 11:35 pm
If you have not deleted our previous private messages, you should still have my support id :)
no avatar

toomas

Senior Member

Windows PC
Posts

161

Join Date: Thu Aug 03, 2017 3:22 pm

Re: A planner tool for opening up temples

Thu Jan 31, 2019 12:22 am
toomas wrote:
mez wrote:
I just tried (all my dragons are assigned) and it shows me the column headers, a page selection fro 1 to 3 but no dragons. I was expecting like when no dragons are shown, with the little arrow pointing to the selection box and tell me to chose another filter. Let me know if this does make sense.

 

Thanks for the bug report! Feel free to send me your Support ID via private message, so I could investigate why it shows empty dragons list for you.
 

Fixed.
- DML Planner for planning your temples and optimizing economy
- 2048 minigame set in DML universe
- DML inspired tower defense minigame
- Dragon Mania Legends patch 4.0 wishlist
- Web tool for creating your own dragons
User avatar

mez

Member

Apple (iOS)
Posts

57

Re: A planner tool for opening up temples

Thu Jan 31, 2019 12:27 am
thanks :)
no avatar

myssy

Veteran

Windows PC
Posts

822

I have another suggestion or rather a question.

Didnt you had the "average breeding time" for the dragon of the month combinations at some point?
I just looked at the lilith dragons suggested combinations but i only see the odds.
Sometimes the ABT determines (at least for me) if the chances are better or not to get the dragon with that combination even if the chance is smaller. Can you maybe add that again?
no avatar

toomas

Senior Member

Windows PC
Posts

161

Join Date: Thu Aug 03, 2017 3:22 pm

Re: A planner tool for opening up temples

Thu Jan 31, 2019 10:20 am
myssy wrote:
Sometimes the ABT determines (at least for me) if the chances are better or not to get the dragon with that combination even if the chance is smaller. Can you maybe add that again?
 

Done! ^-^
- DML Planner for planning your temples and optimizing economy
- 2048 minigame set in DML universe
- DML inspired tower defense minigame
- Dragon Mania Legends patch 4.0 wishlist
- Web tool for creating your own dragons
no avatar

myssy

Veteran

Windows PC
Posts

822

toomas wrote:
myssy wrote:
Sometimes the ABT determines (at least for me) if the chances are better or not to get the dragon with that combination even if the chance is smaller. Can you maybe add that again?



 

Done! ^-^


 

You are perfect ;) THANK you!

btw another question. Would you be interested in translating the page for lets say german players, french players or so if you have help/ppl to translate?