Something is not right? You have a suggestion to make? Let us know right here, right now!

Holtor

Apple (iOS)

Finrod wrote:
Where is the donate button?  :D

Here, I think:
https://www.patreon.com/dmlplanner

Of10na

Apple (iOS)

On page 11 of this thread is a link to the Patreon page where you can donate.

@Toomas - maybe you can put this link on the planner somewhere with a little blurb so everyone who uses it can see it.
Recruitment Code: 28a970
Clan: My Casey
Platform: IOS APA
Gameloft Player ID: 40c192

Finrod

Google Play (Android)

IDK whats a patreon is...
Im waiting for something like Paypal hehe

Finrod

Google Play (Android)

Ok... here i have an idea!
DRAGON ENCHANTMENT CALCULATOR PLAN... that is what i need... i will try to explain it in english  ::)

eg
I have 300k trinkets
And i have 3 dragons at lvl 80 - enchant lvl 5, 4 and 4
I want to know if i can enchant the 3 dragons to X lvl with my materials and trinkets
The mats are complicated but it will be awesome!

I upload a horrible image to confuse you more hahahaha

ask me for more info hehe
Attachments
idea.jpg
idea.jpg (234.08 KiB) Viewed 224 times
no avatar

toomas

Windows PC

Of10na wrote:
@Toomas - maybe you can put this link on the planner somewhere with a little blurb so everyone who uses it can see it.

Done! Also, there's now the option to use PayPal.

Finrod wrote:
Ok... here i have an idea! DRAGON ENCHANTMENT CALCULATOR PLAN

Good idea! I just have to figure out if this kind of functionality would be better off on the enchantment calculator page or the team planner.
- DML Planner for planning your temples and optimizing economy
- 2048 minigame set in DML universe
- DML inspired tower defense minigame
- Dragon Mania Legends patch 4.0 wishlist
- Web tool for creating your own dragons

Finrod

Google Play (Android)

Idk... Wherever you say hehe

BlackEmbers

Dragon Overlord

Windows PC

Australia

Re: A planner tool for opening up temples

Fri Jan 25, 2019 10:47 pm
Congratulations on a beautifully designed and presented tool, Toomas. If it had been available when I started playing all those years ago my progress may not have been so haphazard.

If I may make a suggestion, on the feeding page the ability to import saved battle teams or flights would make meal planning a little quicker. Actually, an 'open saved team' might be appropriate in many areas as many only concentrate on levelling up their battle dragons.
No dragon shall be homeless by 2020!

The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result.
Playing DML since April 2015 is probably not a very good sign, then.  :) 

Platform: Win   Server: EUR   06b4c
Catering officer aboard the Crazy Train.

VainLegendsLeader

Google Play (Android)

United States

Duuuude...... Seriously.... 😱😱
This is SOOOOO incredibly AWESOME!!!! 😎😎
Thank you so much for sharing it with the rest of us!!! 😘😘
Feel free to friend me. I have a clan and an Apprenticeship!! 😉😉

RobertNG

Google Play (Android)

So I'm quite new here. I've play for a few months now and I've decide to do the same thing for the game. But as I am no developer, all i can do is make the same thing in a excel. I've gol almost every thing the same with stats, and elements.
So after some time, about a month when i've work with that excel I've found the website of yours and i can say that i've just let my "project" to rest in peace. 
I still use it from time to time because have some options that are not yet on your planner. Like :
-When I've done the Enchantment, I've made it so if I have a dragon selected ( edit cell by cell ) will turn the cell green when i have enough materials for him. If not, will stay red.
-I've place there the formula for speed things up with gems. Like breeding or hatching. I just need to put the days/hours/min/sec and i get the number, all i need to do is to round the number by the need of the formula ( this can't be done by excel from what i know and also there are 3 formuls as on wiki )
-If you wanna search a dragon by elements you just can. Like if i need Fire Water and Legendary i can just select the filter from the excel and I will get the dragos that have this elements. ( I've try that now and i got the siren dragon only )

I really like the website and how you made it. It's just much better in so many ways the what I had in mind when i started.
If you consider, you can use the options that i've write above on your planner as well.
Thank you for the help :)
no avatar

toomas

Windows PC

BlackEmbers wrote:
Actually, an 'open saved team' might be appropriate in many areas as many only concentrate on levelling up their battle dragons.

You are absolutely right. Making the planner more team focused is a concept I've been planning to implement for some time now.

RobertNG wrote:
-I've place there the formula for speed things up with gems. Like breeding or hatching. I just need to put the days/hours/min/sec and i get the number

That's an interesting idea. ^-^

RobertNG wrote:
-If you wanna search a dragon by elements you just can. Like if i need Fire Water and Legendary i can just select the filter from the excel and I will get the dragos that have this elements.

You have the same option in the planner: just search by the elements your interested in, e.g. "legendary fire water". You can even throw in a couple of additional filters this way, e.g. "energy shadow epic health>194", which lists all the epic dragons with energy and shadow element that have more than 194 base health.
- DML Planner for planning your temples and optimizing economy
- 2048 minigame set in DML universe
- DML inspired tower defense minigame
- Dragon Mania Legends patch 4.0 wishlist
- Web tool for creating your own dragons