Something is not right? You have a suggestion to make? Let us know right here, right now!
no avatar

myssy

Veteran

Windows PC

toomas wrote:
wojtek869 wrote:
I noticed that for the dragon of the month DML offers me breed: Tribal + Hammerhead. But in your breeding the calculator after selecting these dragons in the results there is no dragon of the month.

That's because it's still the last day of December for DML Planner, so it's not showing next month's DOTM. But no worries - I'm planning on adding an additional breed filter that includes future event dragons in the breeding results, even when they're not active yet. ^-^

Feel free to use Fire + Rust for lowest missed breeding time or Metal + Elemental for highest breed chance with a slightly longer missed breeding time.

this breeding combo is for Ice spike....the Dragon of December eg this DOTM.

It should be in the outcomes but it isnt in your planner, i just double checked. Ice spike needs water, wind, metal and earth and all 4 elements are present with the combo Tribal + Hammerhead so it should be there.
no avatar

toomas

Windows PC

myssy wrote:
 this breeding combo is for Ice spike....the Dragon of December eg this DOTM.

It should be in the outcomes but it isnt in your planner, i just double checked. Ice spike needs water, wind, metal and earth and all 4 elements are present with the combo Tribal + Hammerhead so it should be there.

My bad, for some reason I thought he was talking about the January DOTM. Anyway, the bug has been fixed. Thanks for reporting! ^-^
- DML Planner for planning your temples and optimizing economy
- 2048 minigame set in DML universe
- DML inspired tower defense minigame
- Dragon Mania Legends patch 4.0 wishlist
- Web tool for creating your own dragons
no avatar

Christian Moe

Windows Phone

Hi, great tool!

Under the Economy tab and after selecting an island, might it be possible to 'Show' [Dragons Not Assigned] 'with element' [All, Fire, etc.] and then 'Sort' those dragons by gold produced per hour? This would allow easy planning out the arrangement of dragons in habitats, which would be super helpful with many habitats and dragons.

Thanks!

P.S.  From within the 'Existing Habitats' column, it would also help to be able to click on a dragon from within a habitat and assign it to the currently selected open slot, instead of only being able to unassign it with the 'x' button.

Holtor

Apple (iOS)

I would find it helpful if the planner tool would use rounding to the nearest integer instead of rounding down. When you have to feed your dragon, say, 1.95 million food, than the planner shows 1M which can be quite misleading. 2 is closer to 1.95 than 1 and thus allows for a better estimate of your resources.

Furthermore the planner always shows numbers as integral multiples of powers of 1000 (e.g. 1M food or 357k Gold), and thus the precision varies randomly between 1 digit and 3 digits. At least two digits in every case might be helpful for the actual planning. Needing e.g. 1.5 million food is quite a difference from 1 million food or 2 million food, and the extra precision could be useful.
no avatar

Victor Jude

Google Play (Android)

Re: A planner tool for opening up temples

Sun Jan 06, 2019 12:34 am
Hi there :)
Any chance you can add the bosses as well and:
   1. on the economy page: to show the cumulative 10/20/30% more per hour from them?
   2. on the dashbord to have the total per hour with VIP and bosses from the economy page?

Is this something like this possible by any chance?
Keep up the great work man.

Regards

mez

Apple (iOS)

Victor Jude wrote:
Hi there :)
Any chance you can add the bosses as well and:
   1. on the economy page: to show the cumulative 10/20/30% more per hour from them?
   2. on the dashbord to have the total per hour with VIP and bosses from the economy page?

Is this something like this possible by any chance?
Keep up the great work man.

Regards

Bosses are there already, and once you add them to habitat, their bonuses is taken into account on the economy page already. I tried removing one boss from an habitat I have, the totals at the bottom were reduced, the same on the dashboard.

Not sure what you are looking for, but seems it is there already from what I can experience.

mez

Apple (iOS)

Christian Moe wrote:
P.S.  From within the 'Existing Habitats' column, it would also help to be able to click on a dragon from within a habitat and assign it to the currently selected open slot, instead of only being able to unassign it with the 'x' button.

Well, not exactly what you ask for, but if you go on an habitat that has an open spot, and on the right side, you search for the dragon (even if it is already assigned to an habitat, you can simply select the empty spot and click the Assign button of the dragon you just searched and it will "move" to the new habitat (understand be removed from current habitat and added to new habitat). Hope this helps already :)
no avatar

toomas

Windows PC

Christian Moe wrote:
Under the Economy tab and after selecting an island, might it be possible to 'Show' [Dragons Not Assigned] 'with element' [All, Fire, etc.] and then 'Sort' those dragons by gold produced per hour?

I'm planning to rewrite the economy section at some point, and will definitely keep your suggestion in mind.

Holtor wrote:
I would find it helpful if the planner tool would use rounding to the nearest integer instead of rounding down. When you have to feed your dragon, say, 1.95 million food, than the planner shows 1M which can be quite misleading. 2 is closer to 1.95 than 1 and thus allows for a better estimate of your resources.

Agreed! Will fix this with the next update.
- DML Planner for planning your temples and optimizing economy
- 2048 minigame set in DML universe
- DML inspired tower defense minigame
- Dragon Mania Legends patch 4.0 wishlist
- Web tool for creating your own dragons
no avatar

Amarnath_Awargaonkar

Google Play (Android)

Two thumbs up and a big thank you for the hard working Toomas for his tireless efforts to make this calculator as second to none.
Regards.
Amarnath

Finrod

Google Play (Android)

Dude!
I enjoy a lot your site...
Where is the donate button?  :D