Something is not right? You have a suggestion to make? Let us know right here, right now!
User avatar

mez

Member

Apple (iOS)
Posts

57

I like the new improvements :)

Another thing: do you keep the results somewhere? It would be great to see at least our best score/time, so we can challenge ourselves to do better the next time, like either a better score or just be faster? As far as I can see, we only get the status unlocked or locked at the moment.
no avatar

toomas

Senior Member

Windows PC
Posts

157

Join Date: Thu Aug 03, 2017 3:22 pm

Re: A planner tool for opening up temples

Sun Dec 23, 2018 11:55 pm
mez wrote:
why not a "skip" or "ask again later" button, which when pressed, will park the dragon for the end of the exam, leaving us a chance to remember while naming other dragons?
 

Good idea! I'll see what I can do.
 
 
mez wrote:
It would be great to see at least our best score/time, so we can challenge ourselves to do better the next time, like either a better score or just be faster?
 

Already in development. ^-^
- DML Planner for planning your temples and optimizing economy
- 2048 minigame set in DML universe
- DML inspired tower defense minigame
- Dragon Mania Legends patch 4.0 wishlist
- Web tool for creating your own dragons
User avatar

mez

Member

Apple (iOS)
Posts

57

You rock :)
User avatar

mez

Member

Apple (iOS)
Posts

57

On the dashboard, would it be possible to break down the total dragons collected between hatched and non-hatched?

I can see I have 333 dragons and in-game, it tells me 287, and the difference is the dragon I have not had time yet to hatch, due to all these events and weekly/monthly dragons ;) That would help understand what is where.

Also, I can see that the total dragons mentioned on the dashboard is 535, but in-game, it tells 550. Are you missing 15 dragons in the planner?
no avatar

myssy

Veteran

Windows PC
Posts

809

mez wrote:
Also, I can see that the total dragons mentioned on the dashboard is 535, but in-game, it tells 550. Are you missing 15 dragons in the planner?
 

that mystery i can solve ;)
There are 15 dragons not yet know nor released. So thomaas cant have them in the database ;)
not even the wikipedia have the infos for them.
no avatar

toomas

Senior Member

Windows PC
Posts

157

Join Date: Thu Aug 03, 2017 3:22 pm

Re: A planner tool for opening up temples

Mon Dec 24, 2018 11:59 am
mez wrote:
On the dashboard, would it be possible to break down the total dragons collected between hatched and non-hatched?
 

Done!

Image
 
 
myssy wrote:
There are 15 dragons not yet know nor released. So thomaas cant have them in the database ;)

Or maybe I already have them in the database, along with images and everything, but I'm not allowed to unveil them before Gameloft does. You never know... 8-)
- DML Planner for planning your temples and optimizing economy
- 2048 minigame set in DML universe
- DML inspired tower defense minigame
- Dragon Mania Legends patch 4.0 wishlist
- Web tool for creating your own dragons
no avatar

myssy

Veteran

Windows PC
Posts

809

toomas wrote:
myssy wrote:
There are 15 dragons not yet know nor released. So thomaas cant have them in the database ;)

Or maybe I already have them in the database, along with images and everything, but I'm not allowed to unveil them before Gameloft does. You never know... 8-)

 

could be ^^
if you have them in your database or even if not, maybe you can get the "count" for the total dragons like it is ingame, because its somehow confusing if it differs from the ingame count  ;-)
User avatar

mez

Member

Apple (iOS)
Posts

57

myssy wrote:
toomas wrote:
myssy wrote:
There are 15 dragons not yet know nor released. So thomaas cant have them in the database ;)

Or maybe I already have them in the database, along with images and everything, but I'm not allowed to unveil them before Gameloft does. You never know... 8-)


 

could be ^^
if you have them in your database or even if not, maybe you can get the "count" for the total dragons like it is ingame, because its somehow confusing if it differs from the ingame count  ;-)

That  :)
User avatar

wojtek869

Senior Member

Windows PC
Posts

153

Location

Polska

Hi Toomas
I noticed that for the dragon of the month DML offers me breed: Tribal + Hammerhead. But in your breeding the calculator after selecting these dragons in the results there is no dragon of the month. Is it a mistake or a goal knitting - because the combinations from which we can get DOTM is very much.

Thanks again for the amazing work on DML Planer and all the best in the new year. :)
Attachments
Schowek01.jpg
Schowek01.jpg (72.33 KiB) Viewed 160 times
Schowek02.jpg
Schowek02.jpg (130.08 KiB) Viewed 163 times
I love this game and I hate it at the same time ...
Recruitment Code: f44046 Windows [EUR]
Start playing: 06-11-2017
The number of unique dragons: 571 + 7 eggs
Best dragons: Hathor, Poseidon; Archangel, Root, Guan Di, Snow Queen
All best dragons have level 100/8*
no avatar

toomas

Senior Member

Windows PC
Posts

157

Join Date: Thu Aug 03, 2017 3:22 pm
wojtek869 wrote:
I noticed that for the dragon of the month DML offers me breed: Tribal + Hammerhead. But in your breeding the calculator after selecting these dragons in the results there is no dragon of the month.
 

That's because it's still the last day of December for DML Planner, so it's not showing next month's DOTM. But no worries - I'm planning on adding an additional breed filter that includes future event dragons in the breeding results, even when they're not active yet. ^-^

Feel free to use Fire + Rust for lowest missed breeding time or Metal + Elemental for highest breed chance with a slightly longer missed breeding time.
- DML Planner for planning your temples and optimizing economy
- 2048 minigame set in DML universe
- DML inspired tower defense minigame
- Dragon Mania Legends patch 4.0 wishlist
- Web tool for creating your own dragons