Something is not right? You have a suggestion to make? Let us know right here, right now!
no avatar

toomas

Windows PC

wojtek869 wrote:
I have over 65,000 collector points and when I try to display the results of breed recommended dragons for Panda, the Panda dragon does not display this dragon as a possible result. Is this correct?

Thanks for letting me know! This is now fixed.

ukrneal wrote:
Minor issue: Gold per hour on dashboard does match gold per hour on the economy page.

The difference here is that the figure on the dashboard represents the total gold per hour from all the active dragons in your collection whereas the figure on the economy page reflects only the income from dragons that have been assigned to a habitat.

Since you brought this up, I rechecked how the GPH is calculated on the dashboard and it seems it incorrectly included dragons that are either currently in the vault or haven't been hatched yet. That is now also fixed.
- DML Planner for planning your temples and optimizing economy
- 2048 minigame set in DML universe
- DML inspired tower defense minigame
- Dragon Mania Legends patch 4.0 wishlist
- Web tool for creating your own dragons

wojtek869

Windows PC

Polska

Re: A planner tool for opening up temples

Thu Nov 08, 2018 10:30 pm
toomas wrote:
wojtek869 wrote:
I have over 65,000 collector points and when I try to display the results of breed recommended dragons for Panda, the Panda dragon does not display this dragon as a possible result. Is this correct?

Thanks for letting me know! This is now fixed.

Thanks toomas :)
I love this game and I hate it at the same time ...
Recruitment Code: f44046 Windows [EUR]
Start playing: 06-11-2017
The number of unique dragons: 558 + 5 eggs
Best dragons: Hathor, Poseidon; Archangel, Root, Guan Di, Snow Queen
All best dragons have level 90/8*
no avatar

ukrneal

Amazon Mobile (Kindle)

Hmmm. I have only entereed in 35 or 36 dragons so far, and cannot see any that have not been assigned a habitat. The difference still remains. I have noticed that I actually have 36 dragons and on economy it shows 36 (actual) and on dashboard it shows 35 (presumably this is to show unique dragons, which I might change to unique dragons just to be clear (but anyway, I figured that one out)). I still cannot figure out what might be causing the difference in gold. I'll look again later, though I went through the entire list twice. Maybe I'm missing something. 

I still love that you have done all this work and made it available for use. So please take all my comments in the spirit of perfecting what you've got. Thanks!
no avatar

ukrneal

Amazon Mobile (Kindle)

To try and figure this out, since I don't have too many, I deleted all my dragons. It says I have zero dragons and zero gold. Good. 

So I added Mr. Popsicle. It says I have one dragon earning 220 gold. So I now suspect the difference was coming from my boss dragons. I added Sludge next. And indeed, now I have 744 gold per hour wirh two dragons. So this is where the error/difference is coming from. The economy pages show zero gold, so that is fine. It's just the dashboard.
no avatar

toomas

Windows PC

ukrneal wrote:
So I added Mr. Popsicle. It says I have one dragon earning 220 gold. So I now suspect the difference was coming from my boss dragons. I added Sludge next. And indeed, now I have 744 gold per hour wirh two dragons. So this is where the error/difference is coming from.

Should be fixed now. Kudos for helping figure out where the difference came from!

ukrneal wrote:
I still love that you have done all this work and made it available for use. So please take all my comments in the spirit of perfecting what you've got. Thanks!

Absolutely! This kind of feedback and suggestions is exactly how the Planner continues to grow. So whenever you feel that something should be added or improved, just let me know and I'll see what I can do. ^-^
no avatar

ukrneal

Amazon Mobile (Kindle)

Numbers match! Thanks!

Chronos the Timekeeper

Windows PC

Sun Nov 11, 2018 11:28 pm
Hi, toomas. I just wanted to let you know that we, at the wiki, have tested your breeding calculator and it's so great, that the hierarchs decided to replace the outdated bernapol calculator and use yours instead (http://dragon-mania-legends-wiki.mobga. ... Calculator). Awesome calculator and great job!
Spokesperson of the wiki (http://dragon-mania-legends-wiki.mobga.me/Main_Page).

Suggestions & questions about the wiki are always welcome.
Feel free to send me a private message!

ProudMama5SOSGleek

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

Idaho, USA

Mon Nov 12, 2018 12:15 am
Omg! @toomas! That is such wonderful news! Congratulations! You SO deserve it! Woohoo!
May the Goddess of Prolification shine brightly on your Breeding Den!
Android - Eur (Gold) 
b68042b

Holtor

Apple (iOS)

Mon Nov 12, 2018 12:09 pm
The images of Cupid and Hearts are interchanged.
no avatar

toomas

Windows PC

Tue Nov 13, 2018 10:51 am
Chronos the Timekeeper wrote:
I just wanted to let you know that we, at the wiki, have tested your breeding calculator and it's so great, that the hierarchs decided to replace the outdated bernapol calculator and use yours instead. Awesome calculator and great job!

That's an awesome surprise! I am truly humbled. a)

ProudMama5SOSGleek wrote:
Omg! @toomas! That is such wonderful news! Congratulations! You SO deserve it! Woohoo!

Thank you, @ProudMama! It's a great feeling to contribute to the community. ^-^

Holtor wrote:
The images of Cupid and Hearts are interchanged.

Thanks for reporting! Should be fixed now.