Something is not right? You have a suggestion to make? Let us know right here, right now!
no avatar

toomas

Windows PC

Re: A planner tool for opening up temples

Tue Oct 16, 2018 10:23 pm
myssy wrote:
1. can you maybe add the Hatchingtime (+VIP) aswell on the possible breeding results of the breeding calculator?
I like this little feature some other breeding calculators have.
2. Aswell as the VIP breed/hatch time in the dragon list ( there is only the base one ^^ )

Coming soon.™

myssy wrote:
3. Can we get a "complete list" of habitats aswell?

That's an interesting thought. I'll see what I can come up with. ;)

Rocket-215 wrote:
1. Could you add Time and Festive Habitats?

Sure thing, I'll add that to my to-do list. Meanwhile, feel free to mark those up as Legendary habitats, since they share the same dragon and gold capacity.

Rocket-215 wrote:
2. I added a dragon to the vault and there is no way to get it out.

You can get it out of the vault by assigning it to a habitat. But I agree that this can be confusing and should be documented.

Rocket-215 wrote:
3. When I choose "Show dragons in vault" nothing shows up.

It seems there was a small bug: the page number didn't get reset when switching between filters, so if you were using the "all dragons" filter while being on the second page and then switched to the "dragons in vault" filter, you were still on the second page, but nothing got shown because most probably you only had one page worth of dragons in the vault, and they were on the first page. This has been fixed now.  ^-^ Let me know if you still experience any problems.

Rocket-215 wrote:
4. Divine Dragons didn't show up when I chose "Type" at all. It started from Legendaries.

Working properly for me. Then again, it might be the same issue as with #3: the page number doesn't get reset when changing the sorting order, so make sure you're on page 1. Or if it makes more sense, I could make it so that it automatically goes to page 1 when changing the sorting.

Rocket-215 wrote:
5. Scrap Metal is not a Dragon of the Month it was a reward in Get Meched event.

Good catch! I will correct this with the next update.
- DML Planner for planning your temples and optimizing economy
- 2048 minigame set in DML universe
- DML inspired tower defense minigame
- Dragon Mania Legends patch 4.0 wishlist
- Web tool for creating your own dragons
no avatar

toomas

Windows PC

Sat Oct 27, 2018 10:41 am
Everybody, meet the October update. ^-^

This time, the goal was to make the breeding calculator great again. As a result, the calculator has been improved to a point where it should be able to calculate every possible dragon combination in the game, of which there are over 15 000 (or over 200 000, depending on how you count them).

The updated breeding calculator in a nutshell:

- Breeding VIP dragons... Check!
- Breeding enchantment dragons... Check!
- Breeding token dragons... Check!
- Support for chain breeding events... Check!
- Using legendary dragons as parents... Check!

You can now even breed a dragon with itself to see what the outcome would be. I guess it's time to get rid of the beta label. ;)

Quality of life changes
Additional changes have been made to make the breeding even easier:
  1. Breeding results are now ordered by success rate.
  2. The two breeding modes - normal and reverse - have been brought to the same page, making it quicker to switch between them.
  3. Dragons already in user's collection are highlighted both in the normal breeding results and for event dragons.
  4. New DOTW/DOTMs will be listed under Event dragons as soon as they're announced in the official Gameloft forum, allowing you to plan ahead a few days. Feel free to check out the chances for the Chevalier dragon.
  5. Added VIP times for breeding and hatching on the Dragons page.

Bug fixes
  1. Some Legendary dragons were incorrectly reported as Dragon of the Month on the Dragon Analysis page.
  2. Fixed Wiki links for boss dragons not pointing to the correct page.

---

I had hoped that I could also implement the automatic food farming suggestions with this update, but had to postpone that since the breeding calculator changes took more time than I had initially estimated. At least now I know what to develop for the November update. That and the flight planner. p)
no avatar

myssy

Veteran

Windows PC

Mon Oct 29, 2018 12:36 am
I like the changes to the breeding calculator, so that we now can breed with legendaries and such...but to be honest, i liked the "design" from before better.
Its now so "big" and you have to scroll alot if you dont use fullscreen.
And can you maybe give us the possibility to sort by breeding time again?

But i really like the highlighting and such, will help alot!
no avatar

ukrneal

Amazon Mobile (Kindle)

Thanks for this great resource!! 

I think there may be an issue with the economy section. Some of the totals/calculations do not appear to take into account the boss dragons and the percent they add. So when I look at the main page and choose different gold productions hours at the top, I don't see the boss dragon gold included in the calculation for wasted gold. Also, the wasted gold seems to be going off an island wide gold generation, rather than looking at how each habitat is affected. Or perhaps I misunderstand the wasted gold column? Shouldn't wasted gold include both the base amount and the boss additions?

Also, on the island page, it shows only the gold per habitat that is collected without bosses and VIP. Maybe it would be possible to be able to click a box for both to include? It would be more useful if I can get the number to match my actual output. 

Thanks again for all your hard work!
no avatar

toomas

Windows PC

myssy wrote:
Its now so "big" and you have to scroll alot if you dont use fullscreen.

You can try reducing the browser size until the planner goes into mobile view and see if that works better for you.

myssy wrote:
And can you maybe give us the possibility to sort by breeding time again?

Done! ^-^

ukrneal wrote:
I think there may be an issue with the economy section...

Thanks for pointing this out! The calculations were indeed incorrect when it came to boss dragons and displaying the amount of wasted gold. This has now been fixed. Let me know if you still spot any inconsistencies.
no avatar

ukrneal

Amazon Mobile (Kindle)

Tue Oct 30, 2018 12:23 am
Thanks for pointing this out! The calculations were indeed incorrect when it came to boss dragons and displaying the amount of wasted gold. This has now been fixed. Let me know if you still spot any inconsistencies.

The economy page seems much better. The indiviudal islands have not changed though. I'm not sure how you want to handle that, as there is the total at the top, the amount for each habitat and the individual dragons. All or some of those will need to be fixed.
no avatar

toomas

Windows PC

ukrneal wrote:
The indiviudal islands have not changed though.

I kinda felt hesitant to duplicate too much information from the economy page, so I left out the VIP bonus on individual islands, meaning you just see the natural gold production of dragons/habitats there. But I agree that it could be better and I'm definitely planning on returning to this in a future update.
no avatar

ukrneal

Amazon Mobile (Kindle)

I was originally thinking of ways to suggest that would allow you to show multiple numbers on the screen. But I think the cleanest and most elegant way is to have two buttons at the top fo the page. You already have a button at the top of the economy page. You could duplicate that one and add one for the bosses. This way, you don't clutter up the page with lots of numbers, but all the different calculations are all still accessible. 

Anyway, it's one way of doing it.

wojtek869

Windows PC

Polska

I encountered such a small problem with Bdeeding calculator. I have over 65,000 collector points and when I try to display the results of breed recommended dragons for Panda, the Panda dragon does not display this dragon as a possible result. Is this correct?
Attachments
11.jpg
11.jpg (1019.75 KiB) Viewed 152 times
I love this game and I hate it at the same time ...
Recruitment Code: f44046 Windows [EUR]
Start playing: 06-11-2017
The number of unique dragons: 571 + 7 eggs
Best dragons: Hathor, Poseidon; Archangel, Root, Guan Di, Snow Queen
All best dragons have level 100/8*
no avatar

ukrneal

Amazon Mobile (Kindle)

Minor issue: Gold per hour on dashboard does match gold per hour on the economy page. The number isn't that far off from the gold production number, but I cannot quite figure out where the difference comes from.