Something is not right? You have a suggestion to make? Let us know right here, right now!
no avatar

Dormidont

Apple (iOS)

Re: A planner tool for opening up temples

Fri Sep 28, 2018 11:12 am
It is possible to add sorting dragons by type and level?
no avatar

reaver04

Apple (iOS)

Hey @toomas, in the EL section is it possible to add current stars and this way it calculates how much is needed? It currently has the amount that you have.. yes im lazy lol

Thank you :)
iOS Eur : c1d3a3
^^Active in sending daily gifts add me! :)

no avatar

toomas

Windows PC

Dormidont wrote:
It is possible to add sorting dragons by type...

Done.

Dormidont wrote:
... and level?

That one will take a little bit more time, but it is coming. ;)

reaver04 wrote:
in the EL section is it possible to add current stars and this way it calculates how much is needed?

You mean that you select a dragon and pick a target enchantment level, and the planner tells you how much materials and trinkets is needed for upgrading to that particular level?
- DML Planner for planning your temples and optimizing economy
- 2048 minigame set in DML universe
- DML inspired tower defense minigame
- Dragon Mania Legends patch 4.0 wishlist
- Web tool for creating your own dragons
no avatar

reaver04

Apple (iOS)

in the EL section is it possible to add current stars and this way it calculates how much is needed?

You mean that you select a dragon and pick a target enchantment level, and the planner tells you how much materials and trinkets is needed for upgrading to that particular level?

Yes!
iOS Eur : c1d3a3
^^Active in sending daily gifts add me! :)

no avatar

toomas

Windows PC

reaver04 wrote:

Yes!

Added to my to-do list. ^-^

johnna1975

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

I was trying to see all the outcomes of laser+lava but it gives only selected 8 out of the 31. Is it possible to change the algorithm so we could see all possible 31 outcomes?
YoniHaimovich/ b0248f/ 5. 11.2015/ 571 unique dragons/  Zeus, Plushie, Gentelman, Polar Bear all 90 4*/ ID: d2460h
Yoni Sleepovich/ 60b8a2/ 30.5.2016/ 568 unique dragons/ Torch, Hades, Posh, Springtime all 90 4*/ Id: 82d0c4
Crumbley 80 7*
Level 160 Proud Leader of DMD and DMD2
Both Android Eur
no avatar

myssy

Veteran

Windows PC

i just looked at every other breeding calculator i know of....none of them even give you the possibility to choose legendary dragons as parents.
I mean its somehow special to breed with legendary/divine dragons with the wildcard stuff, i think thats the reason none has it and toomas only has the "normal" elements breeding in it.
Maybe you could adjust that when you work on the breeding calculator?
no avatar

toomas

Windows PC

johnna1975 wrote:
I was trying to see all the outcomes of laser+lava but it gives only selected 8 out of the 31. Is it possible to change the algorithm so we could see all possible 31 outcomes?

myssy wrote:
Maybe you could adjust that when you work on the breeding calculator?

The October update for the planner will include reworked breeding calculator to support all these combinations. ^-^
no avatar

myssy

Veteran

Windows PC

Re: A planner tool for opening up temples

Tue Oct 02, 2018 10:06 am
You are amazing! :-)

p.s. Some more suggestions / feature wishes:
1. can you maybe add the Hatchingtime (+VIP) aswell on the possible breeding results of the breeding calculator?
I like this little feature some other breeding calculators have.
2. Aswell as the VIP breed/hatch time in the dragon list ( there is only the base one ^^ )
3. Can we get a "complete list" of habitats aswell? i mean i dont care where i have the habitat, so one list without the islands seperation would be much more useable for me. ATM i just use the mainisland, i mean i can stay with this work around but maybe you have a nicer idea ;-)
no avatar

Rocket-215

Windows PC

Wow! Found the page yesterday and I gotta admit this is awesome! Great job! :)

I found a few questions / bugs:
1. Could you add Time and Festive Habitats?
2. I added a dragon to the vault and there is no way to get it out.
3. When I choose "Show dragons in vault" nothing shows up.
4. Divine Dragons didn't show up when I chose "Type" at all. It started from Legendaries.
5. Scrap Metal is not a Dragon of the Month it was a reward in Get Meched event.