Something is not right? You have a suggestion to make? Let us know right here, right now!

ProudMama5SOSGleek

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

Idaho, USA

Re: DML Wiki

Sun Nov 25, 2018 11:26 am
Looking at the harvest dragon page (for the upcoming event), I noticed that the info appears to be copied from coco crabs page. Just curious what harvests elements, stats and little paragraph under their picture is supposed to say.

Thanks for everything everyone!
May the Goddess of Prolification shine brightly on your Breeding Den!
Android - Eur (Gold) 
b68042b

Chronos the Timekeeper

Windows PC

Sun Nov 25, 2018 2:17 pm
Hi. Thanks. Its elements and stats were correct, the description was not.
Spokesperson of the wiki (http://dragon-mania-legends-wiki.mobga.me/Main_Page).

Suggestions & questions about the wiki are always welcome.
Feel free to send me a private message!

ProudMama5SOSGleek

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

Idaho, USA

Sun Nov 25, 2018 3:23 pm
Thanks so much! Very appreciated! She immediately reminded me of the Indians from the first Thanksgiving stories I was told as a child. So pretty!

Sure wish GL/DML would use some of the empty element templates instead of keep repeating the same ones. It's amazing to me that there are 537? Dragons, with duplicated elements galore, yet still so many unused element combos.
May the Goddess of Prolification shine brightly on your Breeding Den!
Android - Eur (Gold) 
b68042b

Holtor

Apple (iOS)

Mon Nov 26, 2018 11:56 am
ProudMama5SOSGleek wrote:
Sure wish GL/DML would use some of the empty element templates instead of keep repeating the same ones. It's amazing to me that there are 537? Dragons, with duplicated elements galore, yet still so many unused element combos.

My impression is that they first design a dragons look, then they make up one of these (awful!) description stories and then they decide upon the elements based on these first 2 aspects. Without checking at all whether the combo is already taken or whether there are entire groups of combos unassigned. Except in the case of divine dragons, of course, and maybe except legendaries. OT, sorry about that.

johnna1975

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

Fri Nov 30, 2018 10:14 am
I made a spreadsheet of the boss challenge speeding costs because I couldn't find it in iki neither in the event page nor in the speeding formula page.
I am posting it here in case you want to use it. I hope I don't have mistakes especially because I have no records of round 2 so maybe someone could double check it.
Edit: the timers get higher after round 5
  • Each round the timers go higher frm the second fight. Round 6: 30m, round 7: 40m etc…
Attachments
boss callenge costs.jpg
boss callenge costs.jpg (101.5 KiB) Viewed 751 times
YoniHaimovich/ b0248f/ 5. 11.2015/ 548 unique dragons/  Zeus, Plushie, Gentelman, Polar Bear all 90 4*/ ID: d2460h
Yoni Sleepovich/ 60b8a2/ 30.5.2016/ 544 unique dragons/ Torch, Hades, Posh, Springtime all 90 4*/ Id: 82d0c4
Crumbley 80 7*
Level 153 Proud Leader of DMD and DMD2
Both Android Eur

Holtor

Apple (iOS)

Fri Nov 30, 2018 1:16 pm
Thanks a lot, johnna1975! I meant to put such a list together, but I always missed taking notes for a few steps in the heat of the moment. The times differ from those at the divine event (though the overall principle stays similar), thus at the next event it might well be possible that they change the times again. This time we did not have a long waiting time at step 1 in round 1? I do not remember.

Wooly Dragon

Windows PC

Sat Dec 15, 2018 9:18 pm
I go on the DML wiki a lot.
My favorite dragon is the Wooly Dragon!
Andriod EUR: my code is, 247e8fd.
"I can forgive you [,Bella ] ... but I can't forget."-Lucky, from Survivors by Erin Hunter.
Clan: For the Honor of DML

redhead_dragon

Windows PC

Mon Mar 18, 2019 8:11 am
Hello! Can i ask one question here? I read wiki for more information about clans and just found this part "The ranking scores are made up of the points accumulated by members from cooking recipes and feeding them to Clan Dragons in The Great Dragon Race", does it mean that Clan Siege points are not include in ranking scores or it`s some kind of old information? Honestly, i`ve never watched exactly how ranking scores change. Now i`m curious.

soukupmi

MVP / Dragon Elder

Windows Phone

Mon Mar 18, 2019 1:31 pm
redhead_dragon wrote:
Hello! Can i ask one question here? I read wiki for more information about clans and just found this part "The ranking scores are made up of the points accumulated by members from cooking recipes and feeding them to Clan Dragons in The Great Dragon Race", does it mean that Clan Siege points are not include in ranking scores or it`s some kind of old information? Honestly, i`ve never watched exactly how ranking scores change. Now i`m curious.

Hey.
That's old information Afaik. Thanks for letting us know.
A dragon, a dragon,
I swear I saw a dragon....
Windows Lumia 650, Windows 10 mobile
Recruitment code: 1e1ec
Playing on Windows [EUR] since 16.1.2015
Top 50 Clan: Angel power (29/50)
- active players welcome
Join us at the Wiki - http://dragon-mania-legends-wiki.mobga.me/Main_Page

High Priest Mercy

Google Play (Android)

Thu Mar 21, 2019 12:48 am
The wiki encouraged me to remain a player. I wouldn't have stayed without the ready access to all the helpful info on there.