Something is not right? You have a suggestion to make? Let us know right here, right now!

cryscryb

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

Re: DML Wiki

Thu Nov 07, 2019 10:39 pm
They have a tooltip that pops up when the cursor is hovered over the note (desktop) to display what tier for example a dragon is won in. These don't work for mobile and that is the default behavior. The information is of course located on the event's full page or dragon page for mobile users.

If these were converted to reference tooltips then they would display on mobile but I would think they would need to be anchored somewhere and that would create a log of junk below the tables.
Attachments
Untitled-1.jpg
Untitled-1.jpg (228.63 KiB) Viewed 756 times
- What the foghorn
Join us at the Wiki - http://dragon-mania-legends.wiki/Main_Page
no avatar

Tairn3845

Google Play (Android)

Tue Nov 12, 2019 12:20 am
The DML Wiki is an absolutely amazing tool! Always checking it for information on dragons, breeding timers, event information, ect. Everyone should definitely be using it!

Vanessa.2m

Google Play (Android)

Tue Dec 03, 2019 8:07 am
Hello,
https://dragon-mania-legends-wiki.mobga ... ger_Dragon
There are missing results on the ginger dragon card. (Agnes, Imperial and mask.)
LesColleguesDeDml - Le Dragon Rubis
Androïd EUR 6a46c0 - a3fd76 
no avatar

barbetto80@libero.it

Windows PC

Wed Dec 11, 2019 10:05 am
Thanks to the mantainer of DML wiki, my first resource to the game ;)
no avatar

Lennard

Google Play (Android)

Fri Jan 03, 2020 3:39 am
Hi and a big thanks to the wiki team!
Wiki is a great help in all aspects of the game!

Resently we had the discussion ribbon vs fall dragon and like always used wikis legendary and divine comparison table.
During the discussion we noted that ribbon in the codex is listed with base attack 71, in wiki's table with 72.
Fall is listed base attack 72 in both.
Awakening light fall raises to 74, instead the expected 75. Ribbon to 75
Awakening plant gives both dragons a plus of 7 attack points instead the expected 1.2.

Just to find out if there are more exceptions we checked other light/plant combinations an noted that
chrono aphrodite is listed with base attack of 82, awakening plant drops to 75 and by adding light jumps to 88.

Are these dragons very hard exeptions to the general elemental rules, or is it possible that in some cases in the table accidentally the health bonus is added or subtracted to the base attack?

With best regards and big thanks to the volunteers of the wiki team!

CritterFeeder

MVP / Dragon Elder

Windows PC

Fri Jan 03, 2020 6:10 am
Fall is an exception to the rules, as is Ribbon. For a list of dragons with attack exceptions, see https://dragon-mania-legends-wiki.mobga ... Exceptions. For a shorter list of those with health exceptions, see https://dragon-mania-legends-wiki.mobga ... Exceptions.

I use an Access database to track my dragons and I've found it's easier to manually modify the Legendary/Divine element's value to whatever number makes up the difference, leaving the lower elements' values alone. Entering the exceptions in ALL CAPS also serves as a reminder. At least until the exceptions are no longer exceptions >o<
Device/Platform: Surface Pro running Windows 10
Server: EUR (EUR GOLD)
Game connection: XBox, FB​

Recruitment code game 1: ebb4af (new friends only, please share recruitment goodies with another player)
​Recruitment code game 2:
ac808d
A Dragon for Every Occasion 
rev. 2020.02.15
no avatar

Lennard

Google Play (Android)

Fri Jan 03, 2020 9:01 am
Hi CritterFeeder,
Thank You very much for the fast reply and the helpful links.
Was looking if there are exceptions but somehow searched in battling and round the table of dragons
instead of checking dragon stats or formulas.
Sorry, I should have used the search in wiki before asking.

soukupmi

MVP / Dragon Elder

Apple (iOS)

Fri Jan 03, 2020 1:20 pm
So there is an inconsistency in the wiki?
Were you talking about the table of dragons or the table of legendary dragons?
Could you please pinpoint the mistakes so we can fix them (if you haven't already done this)?
A dragon, a dragon,
I swear I saw a dragon....
iPhone
Recruitment code: bcf3ba
Playing on iOS [EUR], started 16.1.2015
Clan: Dragon Addicts

Join us at the Wiki - http://dragon-mania-legends.wiki/Main_Page
no avatar

Lennard

Google Play (Android)

Sat Jan 04, 2020 12:39 am
Hi soukupmi
I was talking about the table of legendary (divine) dragons.
But think there is no inconsistency in the wiki, just dragons with exceptions to the elemental rule, so that for me the modifications of base attack awakening the elements of these exception dragons appeared rare.