Something is not right? You have a suggestion to make? Let us know right here, right now!

soukupmi

MVP / Dragon Elder

Windows Phone

Re: DML Wiki

Sun Aug 04, 2019 9:21 pm
Airbender1505 wrote:
Idk if there is a mistake on the drop rate for 300x C. Seth ... it says 5% on the wiki page ... I am pretty sure its not correct .
I could edit it but i don't know the actual drop rates ... so I am letting you know .

thanks - it's fixed by now and should be correct.
A dragon, a dragon,
I swear I saw a dragon....
Windows Lumia 650, Windows 10 mobile
Recruitment code: 1e1ec
Playing on Windows [EUR] since 16.1.2015
Top 50 Clan: Angel power (29/50)
- active players welcome
Join us at the Wiki - http://dragon-mania-legends-wiki.mobga.me/Main_Page

Hlgbccheer

Apple (iOS)

Tue Aug 06, 2019 1:54 pm
Hello! Firstly, the Wiki pages look great and it is still the first place I go for all of my DML questions! Thank you to everyone who works so hard on updating it!!!🥰

I just saw that there might be a Global Chat on the Wiki?! I tried joining but when I try to create an account I get a page with a slew of “internal errors” on it.

I miss the Global Chat in the game. 😭

Cheers, Hlgbccheer

soukupmi

MVP / Dragon Elder

Windows Phone

Tue Aug 06, 2019 8:27 pm
Hlgbccheer wrote:
Hello! Firstly, the Wiki pages look great and it is still the first place I go for all of my DML questions! Thank you to everyone who works so hard on updating it!!!🥰

I just saw that there might be a Global Chat on the Wiki?! I tried joining but when I try to create an account I get a page with a slew of “internal errors” on it.

I miss the Global Chat in the game. 😭

Cheers, Hlgbccheer

Thanks, we're doing our best.
The link leads to an external globally available free chat site, where everyone can create and join a custom chatroom.
We have no influence whatsoever on how the chat works, so I can't tell you how to work around this. Sorry.
That said - it works for me (mobile Windows), but I didn't try to create an account.
A dragon, a dragon,
- active players welcome
no avatar

Aki-Mun

Google Play (Android)

Sun Sep 29, 2019 9:06 am
Thanks for the info

Michelle123

Windows PC

USA

Sat Oct 05, 2019 7:16 pm
The DML Wiki is the best resource any player can have.
Each and every person on your team has my deepest gratitude for every minute of your tireless effort.
Thank you, thank you, thank you!
no avatar

Dimasik406

Google Play (Android)

Sun Oct 13, 2019 10:21 pm
Почему не работает сайт?

soukupmi

MVP / Dragon Elder

Windows Phone

Sun Oct 13, 2019 10:26 pm
Dimasik406 wrote:
Почему не работает сайт?

I don't know why the site doesn't work for some users in Russia/Ukraine etc.
It should be ok.
A dragon, a dragon,
- active players welcome

cryscryb

Apple (iOS)

Tue Oct 15, 2019 4:48 am
Thanks Michelle, we do our best. :)

Dimasik, can you be more specific about what doesn't work? Does the site not load at all? Does the site load but the pages look odd? What in particular isn't working for you? Are you unable to edit a page?

It is possible that some internet service providers incorrectly block the DML wiki site but it should work fine as we have visitors from all over the globe according to Google Analytics. Some users from specific areas would make sense if it is the ISP doing the blocking. If the site won't load at all you might need to contact your internet service provider.
- How do I feel when there is no coffee? Depresso
no avatar

TheGiantDragon

Windows PC

Sat Oct 19, 2019 12:34 am
Hi, 
I was just wondering why all the dragons aren't being put on the Table Of Dragons. If you want to look them up, you have to type their name in and it will bring them up, but they are not listed in the Table. Will all the dragons be added to the Table of Dragons, or is that done with?

cryscryb

Apple (iOS)

Fri Oct 25, 2019 3:28 am
The wiki is a volunteer resource so the folks that do stuff there do it when they can get to it between work and such. The TOD was actively maintained but a little less so recently as only 1 or 2 people work on it. One of the issues is the formulas involved in it aren’t easy to work with. I think someone was working on a spreadsheet to auto generate what was needed after filling in a bunch of fields. Will have to see where they are at with it and see if we can get it back up to date again.

It wasn’t my area but I can certainly ask about it. People drop in and out of the editing or get busy so the odd thing here and there gets a little behind until someone else is recruited to keep it going. It is a labor of love but we will find out.

Cheers

Edit: Our awesome Kim is going to take a look at creating the complex sort values and adding the missing dragons to the TOD. :)
- How do I feel when there is no coffee? Depresso