Something is not right? You have a suggestion to make? Let us know right here, right now!

soukupmi

MVP / Dragon Elder

Windows Phone

Re: DML Wiki

Sun Aug 04, 2019 9:21 pm
Airbender1505 wrote:
Idk if there is a mistake on the drop rate for 300x C. Seth ... it says 5% on the wiki page ... I am pretty sure its not correct .
I could edit it but i don't know the actual drop rates ... so I am letting you know .

thanks - it's fixed by now and should be correct.
A dragon, a dragon,
I swear I saw a dragon....
Windows Lumia 650, Windows 10 mobile
Recruitment code: 1e1ec
Playing on Windows [EUR] since 16.1.2015
Top 50 Clan: Angel power (29/50)
- active players welcome
Join us at the Wiki - http://dragon-mania-legends-wiki.mobga.me/Main_Page

Hlgbccheer

Apple (iOS)

Tue Aug 06, 2019 1:54 pm
Hello! Firstly, the Wiki pages look great and it is still the first place I go for all of my DML questions! Thank you to everyone who works so hard on updating it!!!🥰

I just saw that there might be a Global Chat on the Wiki?! I tried joining but when I try to create an account I get a page with a slew of “internal errors” on it.

I miss the Global Chat in the game. 😭

Cheers, Hlgbccheer

soukupmi

MVP / Dragon Elder

Windows Phone

Tue Aug 06, 2019 8:27 pm
Hlgbccheer wrote:
Hello! Firstly, the Wiki pages look great and it is still the first place I go for all of my DML questions! Thank you to everyone who works so hard on updating it!!!🥰

I just saw that there might be a Global Chat on the Wiki?! I tried joining but when I try to create an account I get a page with a slew of “internal errors” on it.

I miss the Global Chat in the game. 😭

Cheers, Hlgbccheer

Thanks, we're doing our best.
The link leads to an external globally available free chat site, where everyone can create and join a custom chatroom.
We have no influence whatsoever on how the chat works, so I can't tell you how to work around this. Sorry.
That said - it works for me (mobile Windows), but I didn't try to create an account.
A dragon, a dragon,
I swear I saw a dragon....
Windows Lumia 650, Windows 10 mobile
Recruitment code: 1e1ec
Playing on Windows [EUR] since 16.1.2015
Top 50 Clan: Angel power (29/50)
- active players welcome
Join us at the Wiki - http://dragon-mania-legends-wiki.mobga.me/Main_Page