Something is not right? You have a suggestion to make? Let us know right here, right now!

johnna1975

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

Re: DML Wiki

Fri Apr 19, 2019 1:39 am
Can wiki get the info from GL what are the chances to get each rarity of a chest?or maybe even more than that, the chance of getting each reward in order to estimate the probability of completing the legendary ruin quests in the suger rush?
It seems to me we are entitled to know the chances from gl in order to take a calculated risk if we choose this quest, like any other probability gl shared with wiki in rng based events.
YoniHaimovich/ b0248f/ 5. 11.2015/ 532 unique dragons/ Love, Sumo, Briar, Zeus, Plushie, Gentelman, Polar Bear, Crumbly all 80 ****/ ID: d2460h
Yoni Sleepovich/ 60b8a2/ 30.5.2016/ 525 unique dragons/ Torch, Autumn ,Vortex, Hades, Posh, Springtime, Crumbly all 80 ****/ Id: 82d0c4
Level 150 Proud Leader of DMD and DMD2
Both Android Eur

Twilightsparklesassistant

Windows PC

Scotland

Wed May 01, 2019 2:38 pm
Cheers so much for this thread!!! I've faved the Wiki now & it's a good guide so far.
1f851a is my friendship code. Feel free to add I gift every day & help where I can

Laurann333

Windows PC

Mon May 06, 2019 1:25 pm
I think there is a mistake in the wiki. It says that level 100 dragons with more enchantment stars make more gold than those without, but so far that hasn't been the case for me.

Example page: http://dragon-mania-legends-wiki.mobga.me/Category:Base_Gold_per_Hour_of_1130

My level 100*8 Taiyi Zhenren makes 32,018, not 37,010.
I could give other examples, but basically, the same thing happens, no extra gold for enchantment stars.

It is weird to me that all the pages 'base gold per hour of ...' make this mistake, and all dragon pages do too, so that does make me question if it's just my game being weird, but I think that's probably not it. If it really is just my game glitching out though, please tell me.
485 Unique Dragons
Recruitment code 5579
Windows Europe
Team 100*8: Taiyi Zhenren, Love, Ice Cream, Archangel

soukupmi

MVP / Dragon Elder

Windows Phone

Mon May 06, 2019 3:14 pm
Laurann333 wrote:
I think there is a mistake in the wiki. It says that level 100 dragons with more enchantment stars make more gold than those without, but so far that hasn't been the case for me.

Thanks for noticing - it really was a bug in the calculations template.
The enchantment level doesn't change the gold production. I just fixed it (you might need to refresh the page to see it)
A dragon, a dragon,
I swear I saw a dragon....
Windows Lumia 650, Windows 10 mobile
Recruitment code: 1e1ec
Playing on Windows [EUR] since 16.1.2015
Top 50 Clan: Angel power (29/50)
- active players welcome
Join us at the Wiki - http://dragon-mania-legends-wiki.mobga.me/Main_Page

Laurann333

Windows PC

Mon May 06, 2019 4:47 pm
Okay thanks Soukupmi!
485 Unique Dragons
Recruitment code 5579
Windows Europe
Team 100*8: Taiyi Zhenren, Love, Ice Cream, Archangel

johnna1975

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

Mon Jun 17, 2019 1:45 am
Nice new look of Wiki kudos!
Now there is no choice between phone version and desktop, and I cannot seem to find the search option on my phone?
Also pressing on buttons like Notices and Alerts exceeds outside of the screens limit.
Do I need to change something in my settings to get those work?
YoniHaimovich/ b0248f/ 5. 11.2015/ 532 unique dragons/ Love, Sumo, Briar, Zeus, Plushie, Gentelman, Polar Bear, Crumbly all 80 ****/ ID: d2460h
Yoni Sleepovich/ 60b8a2/ 30.5.2016/ 525 unique dragons/ Torch, Autumn ,Vortex, Hades, Posh, Springtime, Crumbly all 80 ****/ Id: 82d0c4
Level 150 Proud Leader of DMD and DMD2
Both Android Eur

cryscryb

Apple (iOS)

Mon Jun 17, 2019 5:04 am
johnna1975 wrote:
Nice new look of Wiki kudos!
Now there is no choice between phone version and desktop, and I cannot seem to find the search option on my phone?
Also pressing on buttons like Notices and Alerts exceeds outside of the screens limit.
Do I need to change something in my settings to get those work?

Thanks Johnna, sorry for any inconvenience as we are actively in the middle of working on it so some things aren't working right yet. Lots of kinks to be ironed out still.

There is no longer a separate mobile and desktop version anymore. There is just a desktop site that adapts its width to different mobile widths (it is fluid/responsive). Keeping separate versions is inefficient maintenance-wise, so this is the most up-to-date method for cross-device compatibility. The new theme, when shrunk in width, reflows the content vertically in blocks (though it still needs a lot of work to get it working well). Before, two different themes had to be maintained.

There are now two menus at the top, one on each side. On the old site you couldn't access the left sidebar on smaller devices/phones without switching between desktop and mobile (which were actually 2 separate themes to maintain). Now you can access this under the left top menu (3 lines at the top ). The white search field is the first box in the left menu, you can tap that and type your search term there…this menu opens up to show all the sidebar options that there isn't room for on phones. If you open it and don't click anything, it stays in the way and you need to tap the open/close menu button to make it close again. Otherwise it automatically closes itself and goes to the page you tapped, when you select an item from that menu. Basically the new theme moves everything around so it’s going to take some getting used to.

This short video (towards the end) might help explain better what we're working on:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SjXZ5mxtggE

Also, if you get a chance to view it on a computer, you can shrink the browser width to watch the main page content reflow for example. We are also in the process of making all tables scrollable on mobile. The Table of Dragons has been made visible, sortable and scrollable on mobile now too.

Apologies in advance for any bugs and issues that pop up in the meantime until we are able to finish tailoring all the features around the new theme and all device widths (there are a lot!). Thanks for bearing with us, we are working as quickly as we can to adapt it and really appreciate everyone's understanding in the meantime. :)

*Edit: Forgot to enclose the image of the search in the left menu, oops! Also added a clarification about there previously being 2 themes to maintain. Ads also overlapped the footer for some users who were unable to switch back once switched.

Edit: Added screenshot of Search location on desktop (it was moved to left sidebar from right side). Things have been moved, it may take a little while to get used to.
Attachments
Untitled-1.jpg
Location of search on desktop (left sidebar) - things have been moved around a bit.
Untitled-1.jpg (76.39 KiB) Viewed 198 times
IMG_3520.jpg
Location of search (mobile, left side bar menu)
IMG_3520.jpg (84.42 KiB) Viewed 334 times
IMG_3519.jpg
2 Menus (on mobile) - you now have access to the sidebar on mobile!
IMG_3519.jpg (114.52 KiB) Viewed 334 times
no avatar

Loller1

Veteran

Windows PC

Mon Jun 17, 2019 7:35 pm
Boy this redesign really is terrible. A few days ago when the font changed, especially in tables, it already started to look messy and harder to read, but now everything and anything is being hidden behind buttons and menus. Why was this ever decided upon?

cryscryb

Apple (iOS)

Mon Jun 17, 2019 9:31 pm
Because this is what modern sites are doing now (including this one, the one we are currently using). The only things hidden behind menus are the menu items and search.

Edit: Add screenshot of this site at mobile width (responsive/fluid)
Attachments
Untitled-1.jpg
Gameloft forum on mobile
Untitled-1.jpg (38.29 KiB) Viewed 273 times

soukupmi

MVP / Dragon Elder

Windows Phone

Mon Jun 17, 2019 10:21 pm
Loller1 wrote:
Boy this redesign really is terrible. A few days ago when the font changed, especially in tables, it already started to look messy and harder to read, but now everything and anything is being hidden behind buttons and menus. Why was this ever decided upon?

yes, this was decided upon. Of course.
If you encounter any obstacles on your journey through the new theme (or if you prefer to switch back to the old Vector theme and find issues there) - please let us know here:
http://dragon-mania-legends-wiki.mobga.me/Special:WikiForum/Recent_interface_changes_-_issues_and_troubleshooting
so that we can improve our online experience together.

Thanks
A dragon, a dragon,
I swear I saw a dragon....
Windows Lumia 650, Windows 10 mobile
Recruitment code: 1e1ec
Playing on Windows [EUR] since 16.1.2015
Top 50 Clan: Angel power (29/50)
- active players welcome
Join us at the Wiki - http://dragon-mania-legends-wiki.mobga.me/Main_Page