Something is not right? You have a suggestion to make? Let us know right here, right now!

André Sheldon Nascimento

Google Play (Android)

Re: DML Wiki

Wed Oct 10, 2018 1:29 am
O site que mais visito todos e todos os dias. Uso as tabelas de vocês dos dragões e traduzo pro Português-BR, pra ajudar outros jogadores. E todos adoram o trabalho que faço pra ajuda.
Mais venho percebendo que muitas imagens de dragões voces não estão lançando completas, como ovos e ícones dos dragões. E assim não tenho completado alguns trabalhos.
Crio até cards games, que muitos adoram o que faço.
no avatar

ukrneal

Amazon Mobile (Kindle)

Wed Oct 24, 2018 3:53 pm
On the Nordic Missions page: The yellow hightlighted times in the table for tiers 9 and 10 are incorrect and do not match the numbers in the upper table. I think someone just forgot to type in the new times. Should be an easy fix. 

Thanks to all of you that work to make this such a useful resource!!!!!

soukupmi

MVP / Dragon Elder

Windows Phone

Wed Oct 24, 2018 6:11 pm
The yellow times should represent either "task finished" or "pool is full".
The upper table is the minimum time to finish the whole tier.

Does this explain the difference?
Or which numbers should be corrected to what?
A dragon, a dragon,
I swear I saw a dragon....
Windows Lumia 650, Windows 10 mobile
Recruitment code: 1e1ec
Playing on Windows [EUR] since 16.1.2015
Top 50 Clan: Angel power (29/50)
- active players welcome
Join us at the Wiki - http://dragon-mania-legends-wiki.mobga.me/Main_Page
no avatar

ukrneal

Amazon Mobile (Kindle)

Wed Oct 24, 2018 7:06 pm
Shouldn't the maximum in the lower table match the time in the upper table as the longest one to do?

soukupmi

MVP / Dragon Elder

Windows Phone

Wed Oct 24, 2018 7:27 pm
ukrneal wrote:
Shouldn't the maximum in the lower table match the time in the upper table as the longest one to do?

Do we really have to discuss this every Solo event?
The yellow boxes are an indicator for "how often should I check the game to finish as fast as possible".
Whereas the top table tells you how long a tier takes and in the recent events also a column for "will I make it to the end in time?"

Some tiers need more than 1 pool refill, some less. For the latter ones I chose to represent it in the table, instead of just the pool refill time as usual (check the older solos).

If you feel that your idea of tables is better/easier to understand / whatever - take your time with the editor and make it happen.
This sounds more bitter than intended but I really mean it. Don't fear the | and |- , they just want to be in a table ;)

We at the wiki see things in our ways (as Johnna already put it) and this is not necessarily as helpful as intended for the community - that's where you fit in: Help us making it even better.

TLDR: show us (by editing) how you want it to be
A dragon, a dragon,
- active players welcome
no avatar

ukrneal

Amazon Mobile (Kindle)

Thu Oct 25, 2018 12:47 am
Hey, I am sorry if this is touching a subject that has been discussed many times. I'm not trying to stir the pot in any way. I guess I don't understand the difference between what the highlighted yellow in the bottom table is really showing and the table at the top. That's on me. I apologize.

johnna1975

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

Thu Oct 25, 2018 1:35 am
I will try to explain.
It is all about the larger common denominator which allows you to slack the most while doing solo events.
The marking in yellow tells you how often you may enter the game to be able to collect all points for that certain Tier.
So it is not the longest time of all 3 tasks but the time which is the minimal time to enter considering the countdown and the pools at the same time.
Let's take Tier 10 for example:
Hatch dragon is a onetime action so you are done with it at once.
Level up dragons require 4 dragons with a pool of 2 and a cool down of 10 hours so you collect 2 at once and wait another 10 hours to finish this task. (not 20 as appears on wiki because it ignores time zero if I’m not mistaken. Please double check me)
Now for the relevant line: 
You have to finish 32 items with a pool of 10 and a cool down of 1h45m. 10 are collected at once.
After 17.5 hours you may collect another 10.
After another 17.5 you may collect another 10.
After 3.5 hours you finish.
Since this is the task which takes the most time, the other tasks are included within its longest time. So there is no need to enter after 10 hours to level up dragons extra. You may just enter after the longest waiting time which is 17.5 hours. So the slacking time allowed here is 17.5 hours and saves you the trouble of entering the game to finish the shorter tasks. The number in yellow is the maximal time you may wait before you re-enter the game and the minimal time you must enter the game in order to finish that tier in the shortest time of 38.5 hours which is the number appearing on the upper table as one day 14 hours and 30 minutes.
It sounds a bit complicated but it is actually a helping aid not to be nervous during solo event and keep on signing in the game too often. It is a nice gesture of wiki.
There are sometimes exceptions for that on T8 in the normal solo event where it is a bit more complicated because 2 tasks overlap for part and demands some irregular entering.
I hope it is clearer now.
YoniHaimovich/ b0248f/ 5. 11.2015/ 548 unique dragons/  Zeus, Plushie, Gentelman, Polar Bear all 90 4*/ ID: d2460h
Yoni Sleepovich/ 60b8a2/ 30.5.2016/ 544 unique dragons/ Torch, Hades, Posh, Springtime all 90 4*/ Id: 82d0c4
Crumbley 80 7*
Level 153 Proud Leader of DMD and DMD2
Both Android Eur

soukupmi

MVP / Dragon Elder

Windows Phone

Thu Oct 25, 2018 8:12 am
Thanks Yoni for the elaboration.
It's thanks to you that I noticed the overlapping tasks for tier 8 :)

And @ukrneal - stirring the pot isn't a bad thing. I am / we are open to suggestions on how to improve the wiki.
If you understood the tables now maybe you have a suggestion for a description that makes it clearer for all of us (most at least)?
A dragon, a dragon,
- active players welcome

CritterFeeder

MVP / Dragon Elder

Windows PC

Thu Oct 25, 2018 12:26 pm
@soukipmi, I just made a minor edit to clarify what the highlighting is for. If you think it helps, great, if not, feel free to delete it :)
Device/Platform: Surface Pro running Windows 10
Server: EUR (EUR GOLD)
Game connection: XBox, FB​

Recruitment code game 1: 1c8c00
​Recruitment code game 2:
ac808d
A Dragon for Every Occasion 
no avatar

myssy

Veteran

Windows PC

Thu Oct 25, 2018 1:24 pm
dunno if its just me, but maybe the times are rly a little bit strange listed.
Maybe the "CD per Pool...or to finish" should be cd per pool only to not confuse ppl. And ppl can do simple math like "pool number x CD per pool" and the "to finish the tier" is listed anyways in the "Rewards & Timetable" table.
So my suggestion: just let the "or to finish" out there or make another column for it.

Example:
Tier 3 -> Collect Gold 3 times -> CD per Item = 4h -> 2 Pools -> yellow highlighted " CD per pool or to finish" = 4h
So i think there is the confusion, because CD per Item and CD per Pool is kinda the same BUT there are 2 pools. And the first tiers is always cd per item == cd per pool and at later tiers the cd gets higher but why? ^^
First time i saw this it confused me alot till i realised how the whole pool and stuff works but i am still at the table like "why is it now that number, is it per pool or to complete....hmmm"