Something is not right? You have a suggestion to make? Let us know right here, right now!

Chronos the Timekeeper

Windows PC

Re: DML Wiki

Sat Sep 15, 2018 7:20 am
Just above the table you have: "The amount of Gold and Food rewarded are based on the player's level. The values below pertain to Modifier 1. See Level Modifier for more information."
Spokesperson of the wiki (http://dragon-mania-legends-wiki.mobga.me/Main_Page).

Suggestions & questions about the wiki are always welcome.
Feel free to send me a private message!

johnna1975

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

Sat Sep 15, 2018 8:18 am
My bad.
Much appreciated.
Missed that
YoniHaimovich/ b0248f/ 5. 11.2015/ 548 unique dragons/  Zeus, Plushie, Gentelman, Polar Bear all 90 4*/ ID: d2460h
Yoni Sleepovich/ 60b8a2/ 30.5.2016/ 544 unique dragons/ Torch, Hades, Posh, Springtime all 90 4*/ Id: 82d0c4
Crumbley 80 7*
Level 153 Proud Leader of DMD and DMD2
Both Android Eur

johnna1975

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

Mon Sep 17, 2018 12:49 am
I believe the food currencies have changed. I suspect each farming got the value of the row beneath but I have tested only squarey berry and spikey cherry so I am not sure it is valid for all rows. Maybe GL could verify? Besides there is the matter of 15 farms now instead of 12.
Breeding for 14 hours changed from 465 to 466. I'm not sure whether other timers have changed as well. That is the only report I have got so far. I have written that in wiki in the comments but  am writing it also here with a general question:
What is the type of relationship that wiki has with GL now that it is officially linked in the game?
Does wiki get the info directly from wiki and releases it the moment they are allowed to, or should we still inform about such matter and supply screenshots as it used to be in the past?
YoniHaimovich/ b0248f/ 5. 11.2015/ 548 unique dragons/  Zeus, Plushie, Gentelman, Polar Bear all 90 4*/ ID: d2460h
Yoni Sleepovich/ 60b8a2/ 30.5.2016/ 544 unique dragons/ Torch, Hades, Posh, Springtime all 90 4*/ Id: 82d0c4
Crumbley 80 7*
Both Android Eur

Impdaddyzer0

Windows PC

USA

Mon Sep 17, 2018 4:35 am
I can confirm that food values have changed, for this event at least. I also posted my results on the wiki page.

I also commented on the wiki regarding a "change" from 465 to 466 points; specifically that it has not changed for me, that it has always been 466 points for me, and that I have never seen 465 points rewarded for any breed.

Valid point on the 15 farms. The Get Meched event page still shows "Dice per 12 Farms" totals, and the "Maximum Dice per cycle" totals do not appear to include the 3 new Farms, yet. I would edit the totals, but I'm hesitant to change any of these until I hear something more definitive (preferably something "official"); from others, from the wiki staff, from Gameloft, something...
\m/ IMP \m/ "With the lemons! I'm going to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!" \m/ IMP \m/

soukupmi

MVP / Dragon Elder

Windows Phone

Mon Sep 17, 2018 5:50 am
Thanks for the reports.
I'll have to change it as it's a template and I'll also incorporate the changed values.

While we ge get some (sparse) infos from GL, your reports, especially of changed values, are necessary for the numbers to match. Thanks again for that.
That 165 eg. Is probably a typo.
A dragon, a dragon,
I swear I saw a dragon....
Windows Lumia 650, Windows 10 mobile
Recruitment code: 1e1ec
Playing on Windows [EUR] since 16.1.2015
Top 50 Clan: Angel power (29/50)
- active players welcome
Join us at the Wiki - http://dragon-mania-legends-wiki.mobga.me/Main_Page

CritterFeeder

MVP / Dragon Elder

Windows PC

Sat Sep 29, 2018 5:37 pm
Question: do you know if GL is using a single factor or coefficient when creating stat exceptions, and if so, what - element, formula multiplier, etc., OR if each stat exception is specific to a particular dragon? I use Access to catalog my dragons and can easily modify the necessary table(s) if the information is available. Thanks.
Device/Platform: Surface Pro running Windows 10
Server: EUR (EUR GOLD)
Game connection: XBox, FB​

Recruitment code game 1: 1c8c00
​Recruitment code game 2:
ac808d
A Dragon for Every Occasion 

johnna1975

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

Sun Sep 30, 2018 12:33 pm
question: why has the pic of laser disappeared from wiki?
and the boss challenge had an habitat extender in round 3 and not food or were there different events for different platforms?
Crumbley 80 7*
Both Android Eur

soukupmi

MVP / Dragon Elder

Windows Phone

Sun Sep 30, 2018 8:01 pm
johnna1975 wrote:
question: why has the pic of laser disappeared from wiki?
and the boss challenge had an habitat extender in round 3 and not food or were there different events for different platforms?

the Laser pic has diappeared again because it was the wrong type (jpg instead of png).
And the reward was not up to date, thanks for noting. You are welcome to fix it directly btw., you don't have to have an account or be logged in to do that.
A dragon, a dragon,
- active players welcome
no avatar

myssy

Veteran

Windows PC

Wed Oct 03, 2018 8:35 pm
i have a question or a suggestion...

Is it possible to get translations for the other languages from gameloft for the dragon names at least?
I am a german player and yes i can understand english and i even have my game in english aswell. But sometimes its hard to explain your german clanmates what dragons they should breed or what dragon they got in their den or what ever without the correct german name.
Maybe you can get the translations from gameloft and add a seperate site/list with just the english + german + some other languages to compare the dragon names?! It would help me and i think some others alot!

soukupmi

MVP / Dragon Elder

Windows Phone

Mon Oct 08, 2018 12:49 am
http://dragon-mania-legends-wiki.mobga. ... _Island.29
Champion's Island will rise from the ocean when a great cataclysm is set in motion.
The Divines and their flock will arrive here to nest, and gather strong Trainers to put to the test.

If Hogwin is right, then the Tyrants will be returning.
we'll have to wait and see, I guess.
A dragon, a dragon,
- active players welcome