Something is not right? You have a suggestion to make? Let us know right here, right now!
no avatar

binkiejean

Windows PC

Re: Clan Chat Broken

Wed May 19, 2021 1:03 am
it is worse this event.
2 oe 3 different chat boards in our clan. close game reload and your on another chat board,
no avatar

binkiejean

Windows PC

Wed May 19, 2021 1:56 am
Been waiting for 2 days now GL just dont answer unless it is in their interest Clans losing out Our Problem! And they Wonder Why I am ALWAYS SO GRUMPY!
1 It is because I take new Players and our clan teaches them mentors them, Then we get where no one is on same chat Board and things start going wrong! Players take it into their heads to do silly stuff because clan leaders and co leaders havent been posting and it turns into Chaos!
This is it for me! Things cant be fixed or remedied quickly and game loft wont talk to us! I will just quit trying for game sake! I just cant keep trying for game loft to keep failing us! It is a Trash can day!
no avatar

Oma Wetterwachs

Windows PC

Wed May 19, 2021 8:29 pm
You are right binkiejean 
We are having more and more problems too. In another event we would have more problems with the chat not properly working ! 
GL should really do something against these problems!! 
We try to train new members too ...so we NEED a properly working chat .
no avatar

binkiejean

Windows PC

Thu May 20, 2021 5:00 pm
Today is really bad again! Worse than before!
no avatar

chadsends@gmail.com

Windows PC

Fri May 21, 2021 5:56 am
Tried asking on discord as well. No response from admins. Apparently it's something they're aware of, but no resolution, or options

Adam From Gameloft

Community Manager

Google Play (Android)

Fri May 21, 2021 8:12 am
Hello. So we have been looking into this and what it seems is the case is that some of you are not on the same game versions (due to the various hotfixes that have been released with this update).

To connect properly to clan chat, please make sure you are first on the most up-to-date version of the game. If this is not the case then we will need further info and can investigate first.
no avatar

Angie L.

Windows PC

Sat May 22, 2021 7:57 am
Hi there,

seems this problems started at our chat too days ago in combination with the latest Windows. I can confirm that all our clan members are all up to date regarding DML update.
It is only affecting Windows Europe platform.
Maybe at the studios it isn't right away visible because your house-in computers are newer than our devices. DML has to be aware that not everybody will own the latest edition of PCs, Laptops, notebooks or even cell phones.
Further there might be a problem regarding the basement/foundation of DML as it started all years ago as a Win8 edition. Win8 isn't anymore supported by DML for over 1 year now. And maybe DML has to be re-build right from the footing. The base frame might be ok, all the rest has to be re-build with the Win10 edition.
The latest Widows Update caused many problems worldwide, while Microsoft intensed to fix about 55 safety cases at the WLan, it caused more problems at many various Apps including a bunch of games. So please get in touch with Microsoft and fix the latest problems.

You will all agree that with constantly deleting and re-install, that works for 10 minutes and then again the same issues return! This is by far not a smooth gameplay, nobody has fun at all by facing constantly those issues. Further we all won't be able to compete proper at the next Ancient event, which is already announced to start soon.

Angie L.