Something is not right? You have a suggestion to make? Let us know right here, right now!

zhiangseanwang

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

I'd love to see an alternative forum of sorts.

Edit: Just came to mind - Is the entirety of the Gameloft Forums closing, or just DML?
Bye.
CHN server, ID 5b98f2

#3Top #2Secret

Google Play (Android)

zhiangseanwang wrote:
See
Edit: Just came to mind - Is the entirety of the Gameloft Forums closing, or just DML?

all Gameloft forums are not closing i think only dml and some of other game forum are closing

note: official sources do not agree with this opinion
★MR.CoolGuy☆/Coolguy~R.k.'s,
Level 91 ,dragons 202+
Codes f5cb55 b2d5e6 84ac03
I am proud leader of Clans : r.k.'s clan / r.k's globel☆
I am an pro gamer . I Can keep Calm.Be happy
 i hopes that all your friends and family are healthy and safe 
Well, my Discord username is masked Gamer Red Knight's

燃烧的火焰

Google Play (Android)

I don't understand why I want to turn it off, and I have tried very complicated and troublesome things. Now that you have been on this website for six years, why not stick to it? Why is it closed? Yes, why did you move to another place? What good is that? It is very advanced, but if your website can be updated, you can do better by yourself~ What are the advantages of this place?
a) DML The game should be a little more creative. p)  

cryscryb

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

#3Top #2Secret wrote:
zhiangseanwang wrote:
See

all Gameloft forums are not closing i think only dml and some of other game forum are closing

Please provide links to official information for stuff like this where possible, rather than repeating supposition that may be misleading, thanks! I just found this from GL staff stating in another forum that all GL forums are closing:
https://forum.gameloft.com/viewtopic.php?f=1505&t=713256&start=10#p4139728
Goodbye folks and goodbye meaningful, contextualised and non-fragmented feedback to GL. 

#3Top #2Secret

Google Play (Android)

#3Top #2Secret wrote:
zhiangseanwang wrote:
See

Please provide links to official information for stuff like this where possible, rather than repeating supposition that may be misleading, thanks! I just found this from GL staff stating in another forum that all GL forums are closing :

In Asphalt 9 and dugeon hunturs forums they not mentioned something about closing of forum they said only that moderator needed for discord
viewtopic.php?f=2322&t=644074#p3385904
https://forum.gameloft.com/viewtopic.php?f=2322&t=644074#p3385904
I also want to know the answer of this question . Does any official can answer. Adam or nesi. Or alex.
Level 91 ,dragons 202+

soukupmi

MVP / Dragon Elder

Apple (iOS)

#3Top #2Secret wrote:
Please provide links to official information for stuff like this where possible, rather than repeating supposition that may be misleading, thanks! I just found this from GL staff stating in another forum that all GL forums are closing :

In Asphalt 9 and dugeon hunturs forums they not mentioned something about closing of forum they said only that moderator needed for discord
I also want to know the answer of this question . Does any official can answer. Adam or nesi. Or alex.

what is there unclear in an official post from a GameLoft staff member? Do only Adam and Nesi count as official to you?
AndreeaFromGameloft:
Just wanted to clear out that this is not only happening to A8. It's all the GL forums. I'm sorry, guys.

check the link Crys posted
A dragon, a dragon,
I swear I saw a dragon....

Recruitment code: bcf3ba
Playing on iOS [EUR], started 16.1.2015
Clan: Dragon Addicts

Join us at the Wiki - http://dragon-mania-legends.wiki/Main_Page

SilverDragon

Google Play (Android)

Ohio, United States

To get back to the concern about chat, if you click on your icon on the bottom left, next to your Discord ID, a drop down menu appears. Online is the default, but you can mark yourself busy or make yourself invisible if you've just dropped in for a quick look at something and don't have time to chat. That's also where you'll find the log off button.
Game ID: SilverDragon951
Discord ID: SilverDragon#6150
Add Code: ec7b497

cryscryb

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

The link quoted by #3Top is from July of 2018 (3 years ago with no GL reply since, so I'd guess that 3 years go they might not have been aware of the GL forums closing now). The link listed above that Soukupmi kindly quoted is direct from GL staff and was posted April 5 2021. I just didn't check the other forums until today (because I don't play other GL games).

Most dont have it announced quite this way, though many do advertise discord (2 in the top 6 started official discord servers back in 2018 and increasing in other forums of late, so probably this has been in the works a while), some quite recently dropping applications for mods in the last few months. When the question came up I went looking and did an advanced search because the logic didn’t quite follow to close one game forum and leave the rest. No worries though, that is a GL staff answer (has their moderator group formatting and status along with the title "Community Manager"), so she should be official considering she is the Community Manager for that GL (Asphalt 8) forum.
Goodbye folks and goodbye meaningful, contextualised and non-fragmented feedback to GL. 

#3Top #2Secret

Google Play (Android)

I am sorry it was mine mistake 😰😭my mobile not working properly due to which it loads very slowly so i think the date i forgot to read 
sorry, what can i do for saying sorry. I was searching the close in different forums.and it taken me to asplat 9 and i was shocked after reading that post and then i send it sorry, sorry,sorry, sorry
Level 91 ,dragons 202+

LadyDraco

MVP

Windows PC

It was  very nice  that they said  , HEY we  are  dropping this..
A  lot of  forums  don't always  warn ya  !
They just close  .. with a  link at the  end ..
DAMHIKT

Please  don't  jump in to Discord  just yet ..
This  is  a  lot  of  work being  done ,
getting  it ready for  everyone.. 
This  takes  time .. Please  just cool out  here...

Adam  And  Nesi will  make  the announcement =40px...
Leader  of  WolfPack
I go by LD  there.. 
707 Happy Dragons on Islands
Always  looking for  active  ADULT players Only .
my code: aaa82c 
I always  gift ,at least every day .