Something is not right? You have a suggestion to make? Let us know right here, right now!

LadyDraco

MVP

Windows PC

Adam 1 Q....
 for  Chapter 2  will we  be able to buy  the  Dungeon  bundles  once  again?  
Being that we  will have  another  ticket dungeon..
Or  are  there  going to be  tickets  in the  dungeon for  the  2nd  chapt...
Leader  of  WolfPack
I go by LD  there.. 
699 Happy Dragons on Islands
Always  looking for  active  ADULT players Only .
my code: aaa82c 
I always  gift ,at least every day .

Theo!

Google Play (Android)

12 April - 10 May: Divine Dungeons! Each week throughout the event the Bottomless Dungeon will become the special Divine Dungeon, with Divine Tickets available inside each of the dungeon chests!

You'll be able to grind tickets for chapter 2 again from the dungeon, when the chapter 2 starts. Regarding dungeon bundles, you'll always be able to buy stepping stones for gems(incase you wanna gem through the dungeon)... and there probably will be some money deals too, if that's what you meant.

Theo!

Google Play (Android)

Theo is on the ball answering all my questions it seems!

:o  not really Adam, I'm not as knowledgeable as you!  ;)

LadyDraco

MVP

Windows PC

Theo! wrote:
12 April - 10 May: Divine Dungeons! Each week throughout the event the Bottomless Dungeon will become the special Divine Dungeon, with Divine Tickets available inside each of the dungeon chests!

You'll be able to grind tickets for chapter 2 again from the dungeon, when the chapter 2 starts. Regarding dungeon bundles, you'll always be able to buy stepping stones for gems(incase you wanna gem through the dungeon)... and there probably will be some money deals too, if that's what you meant.

I was  talking about the  bundles  that you can buy.."where  you get stones  and gems " at the  buy...
I know  you can always  buy the stepping stones...
Leader  of  WolfPack
I go by LD  there.. 
699 Happy Dragons on Islands
Always  looking for  active  ADULT players Only .
my code: aaa82c 
I always  gift ,at least every day .

no avatar

MysterySpin

Google Play (Android)

Feedback on event changes so far

The Good: Divine Altar
Having previously left feedback on other events saying how pointless it was to continue opening chests if you managed to get the main prize dragon the change that now we can collect pieces towards past dragons is a welcome change.  Can we expect this change to also make its way to Ancient events?  Have the new Ancient dragon that would have been in the Ancient chest have a higher per piece cost like Chrono Erlang Shen has here and then say have two Ancient dragons from previous events (say from events that were more than a year ago so that there is a reasonable period for those that got the dragons from the original events themselves to enjoy exclusive use of them) also available with Ancient talismans at a discounted rate per dragon piece?

The Bad: Food in the Divine Chests
OK I know it was an error having 450,000 food drops initially in the Divine Chests however it really does feel as if the amount of food being dropped by chests should be closer to that first value (especially as number of food drops are diluted further by drops of dragon piece cards now) than what it is now.

The Ugly: Divine Dungeon Time Requirements
Not long ago we were being promised that GL were looking for ways in which they would be reducing how much time people needed to invest in the game.  Halving the Divine Dungeon reward of Divine Tickets and making us to 4 weeks worth of Divine Dungeons over the event rather than the typical 2 weeks of dungeons is doing completely the opposite.  Furthermore halving the number of Divine Tickets per chest essentially nerfs many of those deals for dungeon stepping stones that remain at full price.
no avatar

intan osman

Google Play (Android)

Hi Adam/Nesi,

Appreciate your help to justify why the talismans needed to obtain Chrono Erlang Shen is higher than other divine dragons (1470 v 1200)? We have already spent money to purchase the generator in order to unlock Chrono Erlang Shen. Just thought that the price to obtain him should be cheaper compare to other divine dragons offered in the altar. Or is the Chrono Divine dragon not the same standard as the divine dragon?

Thank you.

Intan

Pokémaster3521

Google Play (Android)

I only have one question, will the chinese island disappear after chapter 1 and the norse one take its place? Or is it only the chinese island for the whole event? I REALLY WANT THE NORSE ISLAND TO BE BACK IN THE GAME!
What's a morning without a sound sleep and a game without dragons?

soukupmi

MVP / Dragon Elder

Apple (iOS)

Pokémaster3521 wrote:
I only have one question, will the chinese island disappear after chapter 1 and the norse one take its place? Or is it only the chinese island for the whole event? I REALLY WANT THE NORSE ISLAND TO BE BACK IN THE GAME!

As the second part is about the Norse mythology the Chinese Island would not make any sense to stay.
I am 99% sure it will be Midgarden again
A dragon, a dragon,
I swear I saw a dragon....

Recruitment code: bcf3ba
Playing on iOS [EUR], started 16.1.2015
Clan: Dragon Addicts

Join us at the Wiki - http://dragon-mania-legends.wiki/Main_Page

Adam From Gameloft

Community Manager

Google Play (Android)

Haha @Pokémaster3521 - the most serious question of all! You know, I was curious about the same thing actually! :) However, I tested it in our beta version and the Chinese island was the one that appeared for both chapters, I suppose that is selected as part of our event management tool as the 'default' for the event and it can only show one. While that is not 100% accurate, probably, what I'm suggesting is to not get your hopes up.

@intan osman - A fair question, and I can see your viewpoint on this. What I can say is that we have our own thoughts about how 'valuable' any specific dragon is, and often this affects the 'cost' of getting it, whether that is a cost on the player's efforts, time or indeed game currency. That's how a dragon like Pangu - which is a rare, popular and powerful dragon - ends up requiring more than the other Divines, which are not as exceptional. But I'll pass your feedback on for the team to consider for the future.

@LD - Unfortunately that's not something I know, and when it comes to bundles and offers there are a variety of factors that affect whether or not such an offer is made available, so it's not something I would want to confirm one way or another.

燃烧的火焰

Google Play (Android)

Wow, it's so bad. I thought there would be another island, Although the Divine Islands has appeared, But in production, these are generalizations that represent that country. In fact, it is quite meaningful. After three years, if it appears again, it's still pretty good
. The  ancient island is really ordinary, because it changes every time through the color, which is meaningless
a) DML The game should be a little more creative. p)