Something is not right? You have a suggestion to make? Let us know right here, right now!

Sheesh4

Google Play (Android)

USA

Too bad they changed food drops to 50,000. They were 450,000 two hours ago. Obviously a bug, obviously they accidentally switched the values of gold and food. but dang. Sure would have been nice to be treated for once... Maybe they could have just allowed it. Food gathering is the slowest thing literally ever.
Joined DML 6 years ago (February 2, 2015). Took 4.5 year break. ~ lvl.119
Sheesh4 d6ea3
EUR Android

Michelle123

Windows PC

USA

Adam From Gameloft wrote:
Hi hi. The event currency appearing that is a bug and something we are aware of. We'll be resolving this.

@Michelle123 - You will always get some amount of Holy Talismans, in the same way that you would previously always get a Dragon Part of some kind in the old Divine Chest setup. There are basically two rewards in event chest: Holy Talismans *and* another reward (1x of: Gold, Food, VIP Ticket, Dragon Fury, Dragon Part (rare, epic, legendary) or decoration).

As for your other question, it's mostly about balancing. Ultimately you'll be able to get the same amount of Divine Tickets if not more, it's just spread across four dungeons instead of two. Let's see how it will turn out for the event, and if there are still concerns or frustrations with this particular aspect of the change then I'll make sure the team are aware. Unfortunately there's no option to adjust that now, and we'd like to see how engaged players are with this setup anyway.

I see where you're going 2 weeks of the dungeon without it resetting in between allows us to keep our KO's and in essence equalize the tickets earned from opening the gold chest more often. Fingers crossed xx.
Dark Magic Dragons
Proud member and Co-Leader
ID 399220 - WIN/EUR
Fighting Dragons - LVL 98 all 8* plus sigils| Ho'Mala| Fall | IK'EZ | Aphrodite | LOKI |Garden | Pangu
593 unique dragons
Playing 2 years

LoriN

Google Play (Android)

Michelle123 wrote:
I see where you're going 2 weeks of the dungeon without it resetting in between allows us to keep our KO's and in essence equalize the tickets earned from opening the gold chest more often. Fingers crossed xx.

I do not think that is the way it is going to go. My Dungeon countdown says 6 days 6 hours left. I believe it is the standard week-long dungeon event only with (not as many) Divine Chest Tickets available.
Changed profile pic because some were making assumptions about my team.

LavrentLo

Veteran

Windows PC

Adam From Gameloft wrote:
As for your other question, it's mostly about balancing. Ultimately you'll be able to get the same amount of Divine Tickets if not more, it's just spread across four dungeons instead of two. Let's see how it will turn out for the event, and if there are still concerns or frustrations with this particular aspect of the change then I'll make sure the team are aware. Unfortunately there's no option to adjust that now, and we'd like to see how engaged players are with this setup anyway.

Seeing the resuts of the first day I really regret telling my wife to buy the talisman generator for me in the game.As I'm not at home when the game starts and come back very late.
I really have no good expectations about this.
And I really wonder what kind of balancing is that when we loose the oportunity to have the trinkets for 2 weeks.
Fortunately I have th dungeon Island cleared completely but I still need plenty of trinkets to buy 3 dragons in dungeon shop.
I don't know how but the banlancing is always working against us. The players that put effort and money.
I will see how this plays and I will decide what to do next about recharging anything here.

Sorry about the negative view but it is generated by GL and I am just upset as I really think that with the info that I have by now I will be able to get maybe one and half dragons or so.
DMD
4f186 (VIP10) my account
Pixel, Love, Autumn, IceCream, Guardian All 98****, Cosmos 92****, NO SIGILS
Unique dragons: 473 + 53 in inventory
5.91 Mil friendship pts, Sep 09, 2020

the right clan
76448 (VIP10) my wife's [Stopped playing after equipping with sigils]
​Love, Hermes,  Ice Cream, Koth'ez, All 80******, Guardian 80*****, Tayi Zhenren, Zephujin, Pixel, Autumn, Cosmos, Princess, Aphrodite All 80****, Artoba 80***

561bfc (VIP3) test account [INACTIVE]
Baby Game, low level stuff

LavrentLo

Veteran

Windows PC

stachys wrote:
@Adam
Hi. Somehow I initially missed out on Ticket Dungeons for 4 weeks but honestly it doesn't comfort me at all. Normally, when the dungeon with tickets was every 2 weeks, we could give up one week and regenerate. Let's be honest, the constant fight in the dungeon is very tiring. At least for me. I would rather have a better chance of getting tickets one week because there will be enough lessons with the Castle in the second. Probably others will express a different opinion, but this is my opinion.

Additionally, I get the impression that the dungeon is more difficult than usual, but maybe it's wrong.

No, it is not wron, it is harder than usual. Probably another balincing thing or something like that.
And I agree with you the week with Castle event should not have also tickets in dungeon. Now we have to do dungeon for an entire month, right?
And loose any trinkets that could get in those 2 that were cut, balancing?
Not for me.
DMD
4f186 (VIP10) my account

the right clan
​Love, Hermes,  Ice Cream, Koth'ez, All 80******, Guardian 80*****, Tayi Zhenren, Zephujin, Pixel, Autumn, Cosmos, Princess, Aphrodite All 80****, Artoba 80***

LavrentLo

Veteran

Windows PC

Theo! wrote:
"the amount of time and work remains the same, but its value is definitely declining"

The amount of time and work is just double, but value out of it is same....
And regarding stepping stones yes, since the tickets earned is nerfed, you'll not be getting as many tickets as in previous dungeons for same amount of gems.

And they call this balancing.
DMD
4f186 (VIP10) my account

the right clan

LavrentLo

Veteran

Windows PC

LadyDraco wrote:
I  think that is  some silly bug that carried  over  from the  last BigD event ...

Adam said this is a glich (probably visual) and they are investigating it.
DMD
4f186 (VIP10) my account

the right clan

LavrentLo

Veteran

Windows PC

Sheesh4 wrote:
Too bad they changed food drops to 50,000. They were 450,000 two hours ago. Obviously a bug, obviously they accidentally switched the values of gold and food. but dang. Sure would have been nice to be treated for once... Maybe they could have just allowed it. Food gathering is the slowest thing literally ever.

Maybe this is also some part of the balancing stuff.
DMD
4f186 (VIP10) my account

the right clan

no avatar

Louiswhat90

Google Play (Android)

are we supposed to have food maximun in chest 250k ?now it is 50k?

Theo!

Google Play (Android)

Hey Louiswhat90,
The amount of food you get from the chests have been swapped to 50k, so yes that's how much you're supposed to get.